Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:21:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable Coins Necessary?  (Read 2934 times)
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:43:11 AM

He was talking about do we need many kinds of altcoin in these days. So many small or even big companies just like JPmorgan are interested to create their own altcoin. This will be a problem in the future and he was asking about the potential of the problem caused by this.
We need more because we have a big market.
The adoption is not that big so we should get ready for a possible adoption, having a lot of coins will make crypto grow as that will bring good competition in the market. Whether it's a stable coin or not, as long as it has real usage, it's still beneficial for us and will help the adoption stage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:52:32 AM

Currently seems every project or crypto company wanna create a stable coin now, except USDT, currently we have GUSD, TUSD, PAX.

But do you think it's really necessary to have so many stable coins?

It is not just necessary for traders who avoid loses but also a good coin that will support business and investment I guess? Stable coins are very beneficial in times of crisis so, they better be in the market.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:10:18 AM

Currently seems every project or crypto company wanna create a stable coin now, except USDT, currently we have GUSD, TUSD, PAX.

This is the same as raising the question of whether we need a large number of different cryptocurrencies. The answer here may be one - cryptocurrency does not happen much. All that will not be claimed, after some time, will leave the market itself. Therefore, in my opinion, there is nothing to worry about. Over time, the market itself will handle all these issues.
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:13:26 AM

I used TUSD whenever the market is really unpredictable. It works and help my fund at least be safe for a while. It is really necessary especially when you are aware that the market will eventually fall and you have to save your coins. I must say that it is very useful for a trader like me who wish to stay calm when their price fall.
The benefit for investors from such projects is undeniable, it will not be superfluous if such coins become many times more, they perfectly help out in difficult times for the crypto currency

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:23:41 AM

It is necessary to distinguish between stable cryptocurrency and tokens in which you can invest and wait for growth. Would be a cryptocurrency like money (payment system). And what would be a cryptocurrency as a stock (for investment).

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:01:52 AM

A stable coin will make many people interested in investing. But in my opinion, it would be difficult if the price of coins could be stable. Many people trade every day so the coin has to move. With rising and falling prices can generate profits for short-term trading.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:43:57 AM

I believe that the stable coins should be in the cryptocurrency market. Because when you exchange your coins, sometimes you don't want to exchange to the Euro or US Dollar and you want to hold it in the exchanges. At that time you need to use the stable coins. That's why i am support them.

jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:23:17 AM

I believe that the stable coins should be in the cryptocurrency market. Because when you exchange your coins, sometimes you don't want to exchange to the Euro or US Dollar and you want to hold it in the exchanges. At that time you need to use the stable coins. That's why i am support them.
yes stable coins are needed, besides stable coins are also better because the value will be stable and not like other coins which when the price drops he will go down a lot.
stable coins are the choice of many people,
they chose it because they believed stable coins could be available for various things so that they would be profitable and they chose because of various things, one of which could provide great benefits.

cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:31:44 AM

I definitely think there are some that are necessary to stick around more so than others. The non-collateralized coin Ampleforth always seems to get lumped into the stablecoin category but in reality they are trying to be seen and regarded as an independent money. Something that obtains all goals of what money should be. I think that is what is truly necessary.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:41:12 AM

I prefer to convert my crypto to EURO or USD rather than believing to stable crypto myth. Experienced traders always prefer stable prices but current stable coins are not backed up by valuable assets. It is trivial to use these coins for converting the profits. There are better alternatives and bitcoin's stabilization will solve these mentioned problems.
dnprock

Activity: 324
Merit: 17

Bitflate developer

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 01:43:02 AM

I'm working on a bitcoin-based stable coin. Our approach is to use inflation to create stable price. I think the price would fluctuates even with inflation. But overtime, it'll be stable.

https://github.com/bitflate/bitflate

We're looking for contributors (dev, marketer).
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:38:23 AM

Yes, we need stable coins and at the same time it is better that they are different and supported by different currencies. With the advent of stable coins, it has become easier and more convenient to work with cryptocurrency. This is a kind of buffer between different types of cryptocurrency, between which there are no direct pairs for exchange, or if you need to hold funds for some time without withdrawing from cryptocurrency until a certain moment.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:26:53 PM

I think stable coins is necessary to be created, but there is no need to create too many stable coins.
If we can using just one stable coin in cryptocurrency and it fully functioning, then it will be enough.
What im afraid is, there will be some scam coin claiming it is a stable coin, that is the worst.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tranthiky

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:44:07 PM

Yes, it is necessary . because bitcoin is always valued in USD, we should have one or more stablecoins to ensure this exchange. A stablecoin will make it easier for traders to trade bitcoin or other cryptocurrency in the market

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:46:04 PM

it is very necessary for there to be stable coins in crypto as most times most people want to consider the use of stable coins to leverge on their investments as to keep a fixed balance in their wallets as it is different from when one wants to consider trading and making benefits .
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:52:21 PM

I trade every day and always expect a change in market prices. The expected change of course increases and decreases. But the price reduction is not too far away because I use this to buy coins. A stable market I think will be very difficult.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 04:51:48 PM

If stable coins appear in the cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency may develop further as a means of payment around the world

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:54:45 PM

If stable coins appear in the cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency may develop further as a means of payment around the world
stable currencies are all fiction of the same people who invented the dollar and the euro, and so on. People who use stable currencies are not real crypto enthusiasts

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:00:00 PM

This definitely makes sense, but here, as always, there are two sides that we know are in different cases. Now there are a lot of similar stable projects, which today are still there. I think that now we don’t need them.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:05:28 PM

I think this market now have so many stable coins, it is not necessary for the development. USDT is enough for investors and this market to grow. The stable coins will help investors avoid losing money when the price was going to the bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: