Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 06:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable Coins Necessary?  (Read 2932 times)
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:14:04 PM

Yes they are , if there isn't any stable coin people wouldn't be interested so much to trade in the market , traders need a stable coin to shield themselves against market volatility, I used to work with USDT but i guess TUSD is better?! Huh
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:16:45 PM

Need more stable coins, then the market will be more stable.
belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:25:35 PM

i think the stable coins are necessary given the too variable value of the market, they are an additional possibility of exit from trading

space available pm me if interested
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:50:25 PM

Why do we collect coins that are stable in price, storing these coins will not give us an advantage. While our goal in the crypto market is to benefit from the buying and selling process
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 09:38:07 PM

If stable coins appear in the cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency may develop further as a means of payment around the world
stable currencies are all fiction of the same people who invented the dollar and the euro, and so on. People who use stable currencies are not real crypto enthusiasts
Do you know any other way to keep your money stable? You should keep stable coins or fiat. These are more convenient because we lose some money when we exchange it to fiat and if this is a USD backed stable money, I do not think it is a problem to use.
terra_vival

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:50:51 PM

Currently seems every project or crypto company wanna create a stable coin now, except USDT, currently we have GUSD, TUSD, PAX.

But do you think it's really necessary to have so many stable coins?

The presence of a stable coin is necessary in the cryptocurrency market. Recently, many projects put forward their ideas to create a stable coin, and these ideas are becoming popular. I think that a large number of stable coins will not need a crypto-currency market, there will be a small number of stable coins that will gain popularity and earn a good reputation, having withstood the qualifying competition in the crypto-currency market .
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:07:40 PM

Another stable coin has come already and that is USDC. I don't think we need many stable coins to avoid the crypto downward trend! I feel USDT, TUSD are enough. Many new tokens also came as a stable token like Eurotoken! I don't know what is their intention but by seeing every stable coin's volume and price, sometimes I feel worried!
dance2009

Activity: 355
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:10:05 PM

personally, I do not understand stable coins, I do not know how to trade them, and do not understand their huge number and variety
artdisrupt

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:14:16 PM

I don't really think we need a stable coin in the crypto industry. Stable coins is  one of the reason why whales control and manipulate price. Looking at more standard way of trading such as the global foreign exchange platforms there is nothing like stable coin.this is just my humble opinion.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:17:12 PM

There must be a stable coin, because if we have lots of assets, even a 1% price reduction you can lose a lot of money. the more stable coins I think the better. if a coin is not stable it will only make a lot of people guess what will happen. because Crypto's goal is to make it easier for humans, not to confuse humans.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:18:03 PM

Each coin has its own buyer, but I think that so many coins are not really needed, but nevertheless there are still buyers.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:53:21 PM

I think it is very important to have stable coins at least to help cut down loses when price is going down but too many of them is not necessary since they all perform similar functions.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:00:09 PM

Yes it's necessary and it will helpful to those who are trading.
desperately need it in conditions and situations that, as now, investors' beliefs and patience are the most important capital in investment with crypto currencies and we must be smart in seeing every opportunity that will be obtained in their investment

ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:08:13 PM

I think it is not necessary because if we only invest in stable coins, the profits that we might get will be small, so if we want to get profits then we must dare to invest in coins that have fluctuating characteristics, otherwise we cannot take advantage because the price chart does not have a significant change

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:15:36 PM

If stable coins appear in the cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency may develop further as a means of payment around the world
stable currencies are all fiction of the same people who invented the dollar and the euro, and so on. People who use stable currencies are not real crypto enthusiasts
Stable coin will be needed by the speculators and you can't even ignore it. how can you determine that as not crypto enthusiast when this holders were having 100x compared to your potfolios? That doesn't make sense at all.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:32:33 PM

For sure investors are now tired pf losing monies every single day so now the look ou tfor more stable coins to invest in. So more stable project will get  more investors that is why more stable coins are popping up.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:39:04 PM

As a trader, I feel that stable coins are needed. Apart from the ups and downs of market conditions, stable coin can be an option for me to secure my money at a stable value. Like we use FIAT.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:28:06 AM

Stable coins are everyone's choice, because stable is defined if the price will go up or down, it can be predicted well. calculations, analysis and predictions can be applied because they are stable. this makes it easy for investors / traders. the more coins are stable the more choices. I think it's good to indicate Crypto has a stable trust too
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 08:31:43 AM

Stable coins are everyone's choice, because stable is defined if the price will go up or down, it can be predicted well. calculations, analysis and predictions can be applied because they are stable. this makes it easy for investors / traders. the more coins are stable the more choices. I think it's good to indicate Crypto has a stable trust too
Stable coins are used for liquidating the trading earnings and if there is a rumor about downtrend then selling cryptos and transferring to stable coins are necessary.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 08:39:38 AM

The market is now stable, only the price is still low. But every coin has increased trading volume. Now trading daily I think is more profitable. In the last few days, I benefited from several coins that were able to go up and down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: