Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the prediction BTC as per now  (Read 1860 times)
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:21:37 PM

If BTC is able to breaks the present resistance and it crosses $15,000 latest by August, we should then expect a massive bull run, which will exceed its ATH. Which means that another record will be set.
I was formerly not expecting bull run this year, but with the look of things, it might come up any time soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:39:52 PM

Considering the recently raise and fall on the market value of Bitcoin, I see the price of Bitcoin hitting $15k in very soon. Maybe after the month of july 2019 comes to an end. This is years bull run of Bitcoin has no underlying reasons or factors that are directly causing the increase in the price of Bitcoin...
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:58:23 PM

AS per my experience of 3-4 years. we can expect 25000-30000$ per btc maximum. what is yours?
But do not invest your all money to btc , only invest what you can afford to loose. Do not put all the eggs to one bucket , diversify it.  if you have 100$

50% put to btc others to alt coins.

Correct is too much risky, but is obvious bitcoin is stay in good stability at this mom nt and all indication sign came from market cap I believe bitcoin get rich that price you are predicting 2 to 3 year from now for it more than that price and I still put risk investing in Bitcoin because there was a time bitcoin give huge profits to all holders.
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 12:20:40 AM

Investing not just in bitcoin is a good decision because if the price of bitcoin decreases, there are prices in altcoins that won't decrease the same as bitcoin as for being different crypto but I think the most stable in crypto is bitcoin itself, if the price of bitcoin drops there are also lots of altcoins will affected by the bitcoin because it was the base of crypto. For me, my prediction of bitcoin price this year is 18,000$ in its maximum by increasing it little by little.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:17:28 AM

As per crypto experts , Bitcoin will rise upto more than 5 times than the present price. Even they predicted that bear market will become bull Market very soon and that all came true.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:29:09 PM

to reach the price of 1 btc = 30000 or 25000 in the next 4-5 years I think it is still very impossible, because to reach that price btc must experience scarcity in the market, large demand and little sales, seeing this condition I think btc still needs time 10 years to achieve this price, if you want to invest now, it's better to do it little by little, like we buy 0,0001 btc per day, I'm sure in ten years you will get a big profit.

harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:38:19 PM

So far, the Bitcoin price is between $11,000 and $12,000, either Bitcoin will go down again, or it will start to rise over time
It seems to me that the growth will continue to $ 15,000, and then again there will be a correction which helps to reduce to $ 14,000.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 08:38:59 PM

It is good to see that btc is moving at high speed in the recent time compare to what its price was early this year. There is still more chance that it will rise much more than what it is presently. In my own opinion, I think one may not be able to predict correctly what the increase in the price of btc will be in some months from now but from all indications, it is very certain that btc will rise this year. As far as investment in btc is concerned ,it should be as individuals wish to do it but most times ,it is advisable to start investment with affordable capital.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:36:47 AM

Considering the recently raise and fall on the market value of Bitcoin, I see the price of Bitcoin hitting $15k in very soon. Maybe after the month of july 2019 comes to an end. This is years bull run of Bitcoin has no underlying reasons or factors that are directly causing the increase in the price of Bitcoin...
I believe the bull market will last until the end of this year so my predictions about bitcoin prices can reach USD 20000. Indeed, there are times when the rate of increase is small, but prices generally continue to rise.
Bitcoin is indeed a crypto favorite, all of them are hunting to be owned so that the demand level increases which results in price increases. It was at this position that speculators invested their capital because they knew the bullish market was still going on for a long time.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:59:48 PM

indeed investing in one coin is very risky because it can lose a lot of money but if the investment of one coin in bitcoin is not a problem, bitcoin is a stable coin, I have invested all the money I have when bitcoin is priced at $ 4k but now I have gained a lot profit. but I don't sell it because I'm sure bitcoin will reach $ 25k
Its true, because we can see that bitcoin has a potential to increase more. But we dont worry if we put all our money in bitcoin because its best for all coins and there is a big possibility that it will rise high and we can earn a high profit.
  Absolutely, I also prefer to hold my bitcoin because I believe that its value will outcast immensely profitable. Eventually the recent value of bitcoin has soaring high that give people accurate speculation for this year and I keep positive for its outcome will grow bountifully.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:49:19 PM

Bitcoin can definitely soar high but there's no specific time period on when it will going to happen, it can take months or years no one knows actually.

Currently bitcoin stabilize at $11k for few days now.

Even the price is not moving upward consistently still this is better because only minor correction is happening.

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:48:37 PM

Bitcoin can definitely soar high but there's no specific time period on when it will going to happen, it can take months or years no one knows actually.
Currently bitcoin stabilize at $11k for few days now.
At the moment we are pressing against the 12k. If the hard drops are staying out it will be sooner then later to push on upwards.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:34:04 AM

It is decreasing, I think this month it will fall to 9k but by the end of this year it will reach 30k. Maybe you think it's impossible but with Bitcoin, nothing is impossible
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:35:04 PM

I think that at the end of the year Bitcoin will cost about $ 15,000-17,000.  If and will continue to move with such speed.  I am very much in it.
Bitcoin might go above $17,000 to $15,000 you are saying! Before October no matter what happens bitcoin is going to go over $20,000 and still be going up in 2020. Buying bitcoin now is the best way to become rich in 5 to 10 years to come. Many new investors and professionals traders are adopting bitcoin daily as a mode of investment and trading, therefore, we should expect bitcoin to keep growing.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 02:35:49 PM

AS per my experience of 3-4 years. we can expect 25000-30000$ per btc maximum. what is yours?
But do not invest your all money to btc , only invest what you can afford to loose. Do not put all the eggs to one bucket , diversify it.  if you have 100$

50% put to btc others to alt coins.

The op is one month back.
From that day many things have changed.
Btc as of now is just 9.3k USD. And this is decreasing also.
So IMO it would be better not to do high expectations from BTC.
Hope BTC will recover soon and should stuck in 13k usd.
Lets hope for the best now.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██