Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING ECOSYSTEM | INVESTED BY SOFTBANK & MORE  (Read 2604 times)
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

Welcome to the #LudosProtocol family, Zabeel Group! 🤝

After our first Middle East Investor meet-up, the CEO of Zabeel Group, Mr. Fuad Farooq Qader Al Bastaki, expressed optimism about Ludos Protocol’s progress 📈 and initiated a partnership between the two entities.

All the details about the agreement are available below 👇

Hars1998

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

Are you guys serious? Zabeel Group? This is pretty huge! I kept hearing about them this summer, when I attended a few events in Dubai.

Guess you're now trying to enter new teritories through this partnership, am I rite?
Suppen

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

Keep these partnerships going folks they are great for the project, not to mention that they open new doors. I fully trust you so please don't disappoint. Can't wiat for that ICO to start already!!!!!!!!!
Earanting

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:21:16 PM

This is one of the projects I'm glad I've discovered. Ludos, you are doing great so far, even in this terrible market. We're all looking forward to seeing more and more news like this!
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:35:43 AM

I just read about the partnership with the zabeel group. I don't know much about them but they seem to be in a similar big league to yokohama, lotte & softbank
Earanting

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:23:12 AM

big things from the dubai meetup

the team are really amazing networkers
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:47:48 AM

Sticker contest challenge winners on monday, big big times

We really appreciate the support!  Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

Are you guys serious? Zabeel Group? This is pretty huge! I kept hearing about them this summer, when I attended a few events in Dubai.

Guess you're now trying to enter new teritories through this partnership, am I rite?

Yes, we are serious! Thank you for the appreciation! As for our future plans, we'll keep those secret.  Cheesy
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

Keep these partnerships going folks they are great for the project, not to mention that they open new doors. I fully trust you so please don't disappoint. Can't wiat for that ICO to start already!!!!!!!!!

We're always happy to read such comments! Stay tuned, as the ICO is getting close and closer.  Cool
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

This is one of the projects I'm glad I've discovered. Ludos, you are doing great so far, even in this terrible market. We're all looking forward to seeing more and more news like this!

We won't disappoint, it'a s promise! And thank for all the support!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

I just read about the partnership with the zabeel group. I don't know much about them but they seem to be in a similar big league to yokohama, lotte & softbank

That's how we roll!  Wink Thank you for supporting us!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

Ok, so let's say you're a possible investor in #LudosProtocol, but wonder what's actually in for you if you? 🤔

Global Coin Report already answered this question for anybody who wants to bet on a high-end #blockchain gaming project!

Check out their analysis below 👇

Buspords67

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

Very, very good article. I really liked this, especially because I'm a possible investor. I really hope that more projects will publish such pieces, as they can be very useful for anybody interested to put some money down.

Are you planning to publish something similar or targeted at gamers, for example, who want to find out how Ludos can help them?
Yousaity

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

this project never ceases to amaze me tbh. they didn't even start their ICO and are already closing awesome partnerships and publish great materials. Keep it like this and your path to success will be clear!
Morst1969

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:30:39 PM

Do you guys have an ongoing airdrop? I would like to get some tokens before ICO
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

Do you guys have an ongoing airdrop? I would like to get some tokens before ICO

Thank you so much Smiley! We have a couple of things going on at the present moment:

Our Token Challenge: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/introducing-the-ludos-protocol-token-challenge-ac95019a3511
Our Essay Contest: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/wanted-blockchain-visionaries-with-perceptive-and-prescient-predictions-e2a948f9b253

Make sure to join us in our telegram community!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 12:39:41 AM

big things from the dubai meetup

the team are really amazing networkers

The team is working incredibly hard to help us all realize the possibilities!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

Very, very good article. I really liked this, especially because I'm a possible investor. I really hope that more projects will publish such pieces, as they can be very useful for anybody interested to put some money down.

Are you planning to publish something similar or targeted at gamers, for example, who want to find out how Ludos can help them?

That's amazing. We post as soon as news becomes available across our desks! We are huge believers in our community. We post weekly updates as well as have a very active telegram community where we more often than not break news first! Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

For those of you who missed this, we wanted to remind you that we have one super creative community! 🤩

The #LudosProtocol Sticker & GIF Contest has now ended and it is our pleasure to present not only the winners, but also a number of the runners up to highlight the great response we received. 🙏

Buspords67

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

For those of you who missed this, we wanted to remind you that we have one super creative community! 🤩

The #LudosProtocol Sticker & GIF Contest has now ended and it is our pleasure to present not only the winners, but also a number of the runners up to highlight the great response we received. 🙏

I'm glad to see that the community of this project is growing so fast and nice. Some of these "stickers" put a big smile on my face. Keep up the good work! and I'm talking about both sides, the team and the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: