Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:02:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING ECOSYSTEM | INVESTED BY SOFTBANK & MORE  (Read 2619 times)
Andiention12

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:27:14 AM

And again, you guys are making me feel very excited over the possibilites of blockahain with your Lud Pay system. I really can't wait to see it in Europe, so please hurry up!

yeah tbh that's my single biggest problem with the LUDpay thing. Idk how many people live in japan, it is a japanese project, but still, covering the US and europe would be dope

idc really, i just want the first game
Benife

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:31:44 AM

i really want to see the team ama's. I don't feel like i really know much about them. I want to know how they first fell in love with gaming, why they left their amazing jobs and how they came up with this idea.
Vinal1953

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:33:20 AM

And again, you guys are making me feel very excited over the possibilites of blockahain with your Lud Pay system. I really can't wait to see it in Europe, so please hurry up!

yeah tbh that's my single biggest problem with the LUDpay thing. Idk how many people live in japan, it is a japanese project, but still, covering the US and europe would be dope

its the big thing im waiting on
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:47:25 AM

Just stick around, maybe we'll have a surprise for you, somewhere in the future. Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:47:55 AM

Check this out: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/ludos-and-iron-throne-join-forces-to-conquer-blockchain-gaming-526ce79e810c  Wink
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

i really want to see the team ama's. I don't feel like i really know much about them. I want to know how they first fell in love with gaming, why they left their amazing jobs and how they came up with this idea.

This was previously suggested by a few of our community members and we're seriously consider doing it! Cheesy
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

Ho, ho, ho! 🎅

The holidays are almost here! And we, at #LudosProtocol, want to amp it up and add to your holiday cheer.

Yes, you got it right: we have another contest for you! 🎉 All the details are available below 👇

Yousaity

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

Dang it! You have so many contests and they are so different one from each other, so anyone can get something from you. Really good idea and I wish you a merry Christmas!
Buspords67

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

Dang it! You have so many contests and they are so different one from each other, so anyone can get something from you. Really good idea and I wish you a merry Christmas!
You are right! They have many contests with different kind of topics and prizes. I don't know if I saw a projec doing so many contests for the community tbh.
Evich1966

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Merry Christmas, Ludos team and Ludos community! I hope you will have a wonderful time with the dear ones and you will be all ready for the next year and the ICO. Keep it up with the great contests!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 12:13:27 AM

its the big thing im waiting on

Very soon!  Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 01:32:11 AM

Thank you so much! We really appreciate it.  Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 02:57:26 AM

You are right! They have many contests with different kind of topics and prizes. I don't know if I saw a projec doing so many contests for the community tbh.

Our community is everything to us! Thank you all so much. We really appreciate the support and look forward to our futures together!  Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 01:08:22 AM

Merry Christmas, Ludos team and Ludos community! I hope you will have a wonderful time with the dear ones and you will be all ready for the next year and the ICO. Keep it up with the great contests!

Thank you! Happy holidays to you as well!  Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:48:38 PM

Hello,
We’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
You can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.
Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thank you so much! We really appreciate it.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

The holidays🎄are closer and closer but we, at #LudosProtocol, are still working tirelessly! 💪

Last week was incredibly busy, as you can see in our 8th weekly Progress report, available below 👇

Hars1998

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

Prompt with delivering updates as always. And it looks like this week was really busy, compared with the previous. Just keep this rhythm guys and big things are expecting you Tongue
Benife

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

You people seem to be very busy, but I really want to know if you're doing something regarding that ICO. I can see you have a big follower base here, consisting in people willing to invest a lot in Ludos. Why such mystery around this topic? Let us know already, as we just can't contain our enthusiasm.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

Prompt with delivering updates as always. And it looks like this week was really busy, compared with the previous. Just keep this rhythm guys and big things are expecting you Tongue

We promise to never change!  Grin Thank you for your support!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

You people seem to be very busy, but I really want to know if you're doing something regarding that ICO. I can see you have a big follower base here, consisting in people willing to invest a lot in Ludos. Why such mystery around this topic? Let us know already, as we just can't contain our enthusiasm.

Again, you need to have a bit of patience, as we will reveal all the details about the ICO as soon as we have everything prepared.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: