Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:06:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How altcoins change your life?  (Read 1634 times)
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:21:52 AM

with the trade or invest in crypto for a long time that will change lives. Crypto continues to provide growth and that way certainly profit from what is done on crypto will be quite large. just look at the past and present on 2015 bitcoin for example. could certainly imagine how crypto process changes the income of people who invest in it to become very large.
tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:14:12 AM

Altcoins have changed my life indeed.
I came to the crypto space early 2017 with only with a couple of thousand of usd and I was able to recover all my fiat exposure + 200% gains last December 2017.
After I sold, I still have lots of alts and have begun consolidating them in this bear market. I would have had more had I decided to liquidate last Dec 2017  but I'm still lucky to not lose money and with a few gains.
2017 was very good for me.
I started long term trading last year, and I can say the volatility of the altcoins have been pretty amazing and indeed it has been a very great avenue for me to personally increase my bitcoin stash. Considering the rate at which most of the altcoins gets pumped and dumped, it leaves a story to tell for those who can take good advantage of it and that is one thing I actually have not ended up screwing up from my end. I do not see altcoins much as a lifetime hold except for just few of them, but when it comes to the short term huge gains, I am so down for it.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

Really altcoins are going to be the coins that is going to make a lot of us rich, most of us already missed the chance that bitcoin offered and now with altcoins we have that chance again to be able to make money from it. Altcoins have been the coins that has given me the most hope so far showing us that there is a lot of hope for the cryptocurrency market in the long run
Well, if you think so, but one thing I have always known is that most altcoins do not have a real life product and what they are basically just good for is pump and dump and in that scenario you really do not want to be holding them for too long. Yes, for those ones with real life products, they still have some pretty good chance of doing pretty great in the long run, but for the shit ones, you really just want to be careful. For what it is worth, if you are a trader, I am pretty sure you will definitely know better anyway and you can take advantage of the long term fluctuations.

The way altcoins have changed my life is via trading which has helped me to at least increase my stash in bitcoin for the long term and has also given me the chance to at least have some long term hold of some altcoins with prospects as well for the long run. Altcoins have been crazily volatile over the years, and I am sure we all know that, and as it is, for those who understand how to trade trends, they will be able to relate with the idea of making use of altcoins to at least make some pretty good bucks over time from the market fluctuations.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

Altcoins are constantly changing our lives. The have started with the payments industry and are now integrating in a lot of other projects on the market. I wish to pay with LTC everywhere with only several cents transaction fee.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:27:07 PM

You can even use tokens to get rich, the main thing that was the desire and brains. Bitcoin is just the first coin, so to speak a pioneer in the world of cryptocurrency and that is why many have become rich with the help of Bitcoin.

Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:37:27 PM

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.
Altcoins is a life changer for me as i have the opportunity to earn more profit through them though not all the time because i do suffer loses sometimes. Though some of us here considered altcoins as shit coins but we can't eliminate the fact that it is that coins that provide wealth to most of us here in the community.
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

Thanks to bitcoin, I found out about the bounty campaign and airdrop, it has significantly changed my life. I found a new vocation and gained additional income, met interesting people and became part of a huge community of modern, intelligent, talented and advanced people.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

How altcoins change your life?
how did they affect me? I have become poorer by about 10 thousand dollars and it looks like this is not the limit. Nothing good altcoins brought to me  Embarrassed I'm glad for those guys who say that they got rich on alts, but they forgot to clarify it happened last year during the bull rally, and since then a lot has changed ...

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1340

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

At the moment, there are no changes as such at all, but in the future, if my tokens grow in price very much, to which I greatly hope, they will change my life in the best way that they can change. I believe in that there will be a big growth of the market, I really want to believe that this will happen as soon as possible.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

Although the profit margin might not be as expected but half a loaf is better than none. That is why its advisable to hold some altcoins since it can cause a significant change than you even expected. Never underestimate altcoins.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

Well I will say there is no much change because I enter the space when everything is already going down and since i entered the space, it has been always downwards trend but i am hoping i will get as much coins as possible and wait for the uptrend to make some profit.

ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:25:24 PM

So far, I see a bunch of different altcoins with good or bad ideas for monetization, while they do not have a 100 percent working and in-demand product. In terms of income now the market is falling, so at the moment altcoins do not affect my life.
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?
I came to this place with a few bucks ($15k on 2015) and then just tried to use them all to buy ethereum and bitcoin. This time my coins have changed my life. I have sold all of my ether at peak price and i bought em all when the price was around $8 for each ethereum coin. I'm so lucky.  Cool

Oohh! That was awesome. A beta user here which didnt doubted to buy an altcoin which is Ethereum.
I hope I was already here in those times but I am not yet. Got it at a higher price and now it is back at it. I am not that strong enough to sell it at its peak cause I am still looking at it as a coin of the future.
But after that I changed my way of thinking.

Congratulations to you though for being so tough into waiting for a better price to sell.
I feel a lot of profit through investment, so I am sure the investment of Cryptocurrency was able to change my life for far better in terms of the economy that continues to experience increased and so are able to relied upon in making a profit.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

I can't afford myself to invest on Bitcoin, because i'm just tiny investor (or trader) so that's why I am putting my money in Altcoins, especially based on Ethereum (ERC20). Altcoin is changing my life, especially in fundamental. I can fulfill my own needs, helping my sister college bills, etc.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

In my past experienced, I was able to earn profit from my investment with XYO and that was my first time. Currently, I am investing another proming altcoin and that is XRP where I really believe this could further grow once bullish market will take place.
I earned from altcoin through signature campaign and got a token where I did not have to put an investment with. I used to sell it and buy ethereum and bitcoin then but now, I look forward on the potential of XRP and BCH which I choose to hold and wait till it bullish on the market. My life changed when I learned how to work with it through long term and trading to get profit

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

Well altcoins change my life since it gave me the opportunity to earn in a way that I can manage my time (school and home) and my hobby(signature and working on this forum). I also learned that it is better that you always invest rather than storing them in a bank so that your money is always moving in a way that you're investing for your future.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:36:40 AM

Altcoin for me is a tool to make money quickly, because Altcoin always makes price movements quickly when on the exchange market, different from Bitcoin which tends to be relaxed in its price. So when I get daily profits from trading Altcoin with Bitcoin, I feel that Altcoin can change my life easily, on the record if I am lucky in trading Altcoin.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:41:40 AM

How altcoins change my life? First, i'm not an investor and i do about altcoins in joining a bounty campaign. I am so happy about my first altcoin i receive in bounty campaign, i have bought my first bounty a sneaker shoes. Now i am so happy and motivated to do bounty campaign.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:54:39 AM

altcoins have dramatically changed my life for the worse...

Before I used to only care about Bitcoin. Now, I have to care about nearly 1000 different shitcoins - I don't have that much love...
In fact, altcoins have sucked all the life out of me. I am now a cold-hearted anarchist looking to decentralize everything and everyone.

Jeeze... Your thread makes me want to sing

**Crypto Fanatic**

Turned into a hollowed out lifeless robot
arthritis fingers hurts alot and my eyes be twitch'n
But i'm not bitchin' that my brains been itchin'
I'm just pissed Ima' addict and can't kick the habit
alternate, and misfortunate, ditch this shit next time
cause Alts are Shit, and tokens are shit, and thats the reason for shitcoins

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:30:37 AM

How altcoins change my life? First, i'm not an investor and i do about altcoins in joining a bounty campaign. I am so happy about my first altcoin i receive in bounty campaign, i have bought my first bounty a sneaker shoes. Now i am so happy and motivated to do bounty campaign.
My advice is that if you have made a profit from a bounty campaign, you can also try with investments because investment can provide benefits, or by trading. start carefully and start with small capital first if you succeed you can determine the next steps.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: