Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:54:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How altcoins change your life?  (Read 1634 times)
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

I quit my job and focus on this space, I do gain a lot of profit in just a few months but because of the very long bear market I might need to find a new job  Grin
daniel08

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:19:46 AM

Personally altcoins has change the cycle of my life , i can say that it helps me a lot in my financial status where in i earned more more money through altcoins in trading and investing from ICO's. Now i am holding altcoins in my wallet , and waiting for their values to rise so that i can make enough profits again and earn more money for me to able to finish our house and i can buy my own motorbike that i wanted most.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:26:25 AM

etherum
I joined the bounty and got the erc-20 token and finally I got income from there. and from that moment on I thought that this was a great job that would change my life.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:33:25 AM

Altcoin changed my life simply because I did not buy it because I did not have the money I was buying now and I also helped people because of the size of my income in altcoins, I have also become my property.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:21:43 AM

I joined crypto around the middle of 2017 and basically I am not a big investor. I entered the market with capital that is quite minimal and a lot of factors that made me difficult to get profit. It is not the fault of the coins that I hold but it is the personal self that still need to learn a lot. And from the beginning of the year 2018 I am more focus to the bounty to seek capital. In general I haven't felt a huge change in my financial but btc is enough to help me to earn some extra money and in crypto I like find the identity that a world like this is exactly what I was looking for.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:36:00 AM

It really change me lot. First of all this adds me on my daily income. Second ive learn in online job because of altcoin, and so far ive learn how to invest.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:49:14 AM

Altcoin certainly gives us a change, previously we did not understand what altcoin and cryptocurrency are but slowly we learn about it and invest in it, this in the future will certainly give us an advantage over the investment we make in this altcoin
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:54:29 AM

Altcoin provide new liquidity instó market. Moreover when people dont have enough monte to invest in bitcoin Then altcoin provide opportunity to invest. I make good money muy of it initially. Even now many altcoin are ver y chepa And can give good return

pmjmhjon30

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

If one of million altcoin success, it will be a life-changing innovation for the world.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?
I haven’t seen anyone say that altcoin changed their life, but I still think altcoins are worth investing cause you’re still going to make some money from investing in altcoins. The reason with a lot of people benefiting from Bitcoin is because it is different, and the bull run that happened in 2017 really helped a lot of people to make a big profit more than they expected.

And also those that bought bitcoin earlier in 2009 or so are the ones who benefited from it,and they are mainly people you see saying their life changed through Bitcoin. It doesn’t work for everyone.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:15:52 AM

Trading that makes me have many advantages. Bitcoin and Altcoin are coins that can change my lifestyle. In crypto, I trade by buying Bitcoin or Altcoin at very low prices and selling these coins when the price of coins has increased.

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

Some of the Altcoins can change our lives and bring huge profits. The main thing is to properly manage your coins, sell and buy them on time. I want to earn as much money as possible, make a profit in the future, and cryptography will help me in this.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

to be honest i effected my life on both positively i gain money and experience and was introduced to this vast and incredible world bu i think it too a lot part of my life and i spend a lot of my tie on it.
copyfile

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:02:08 PM

YES, I also entered the market too quickly and of course with the fall that occurred this year I lost almost all my capital. But I do not despair, because this situation is temporary and I am sure that everything will be fine.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:54:12 PM

Cryptocurrency provides an opportunity to earn profits in a relatively short time compared to other types of businesses. Of course, there are many factors that influence, but if there is a right moment then it can be realized. That's what inspired me to become an entrepreneur rather than being an employee. I can maximize my opportunities and time.

musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:07:59 PM

Altcoin change my life by bitcoin and eth. When btc was 16k$  that moment i invested. After that btc was going 18k$  but i was selling when it was 12k$.That's the reason for change.         

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?

Altcoin change my mindset and daily financial, meaning now I have open mind that technology always change and grow up. Financial also become great because daily need is not my problems, but of course before August 2018. Altcoin become my alternative income after trading ( currency ), not bad for new comers like me.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

Alternative coins are a good earning tool. Thanks to alternative coins, my income has increased significantly.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Altcoin change my life by bitcoin and eth. When btc was 16k$  that moment i invested. After that btc was going 18k$  but i was selling when it was 12k$.That's the reason for change.         
The high level of volatility does test our emotions, right? So by analyzing we can determine the right timing so as not to lose the moment at the highest price, so that regret can be avoided.

ubikalo

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

Almost everyone here has tradng change stories, I am not, , mine is different, I make my living using my talents for Bitcore comumunity, a great project, a great core team, serious vision and comminment, and the money I get using my skills for community good make me change my whole life. Now I can live 24 hours with my family, no schedule, or office hours, money to make a good living and really doing things I love to do, I am a speaker for Bitcore BTX Mass adoption program in Venezuela, and I am sure this will bring more people in this crypto world, and more lifel willl change. Alconis change my life and I will change more! this is just starting! check some events in bitcore.cc official accounts and you will se life changing in real time...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: