Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:30:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin growth in 2019  (Read 749 times)
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

maybe it could happen when there is good news the price of bitcoin can experience price increases and bitcoin can grow to be very expensive again but that is if bitcoin has good news that can influence price movements in the market.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

There will be no $20k BTC in 2019.
Talk about optimism. What if the lightning network reaches mass adoption worldwide next year? That could definitely trigger a btc rally, and with enough momentum and some FOMO from the general public, the price could surge to new highs, even above the last ATH.

A lot of things can happen next year, so I wouldn't be so sure about not reaching 20k in 2019.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

Since we have gotten a bearish market in 2018 , I think 2019 is going to be a bullish year.  For some of us that are ready to make money like other did in 2017, now should be the best time to start gathering many coins as you can afford and sell when bullish run began in 2019. I believe that bitcoin is going to makes the same movements it makes in 2017 by next year.  Ending of July may be the beginning of bitcoin journey to another moon.  In August 2019  I am speculating that bitcoin is going to be above $20,000.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

There will be no $20k BTC in 2019.
Talk about optimism. What if the lightning network reaches mass adoption worldwide next year? That could definitely trigger a btc rally, and with enough momentum and some FOMO from the general public, the price could surge to new highs, even above the last ATH.

A lot of things can happen next year, so I wouldn't be so sure about not reaching 20k in 2019.

There will also not be any worldwide mass adoption.  ATH of next year will be $13000. And should be reach at close to end of year.  Number of transactions will not be doubled as now for sure.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

Experts predict $20,000 for bitcoin in the 2019. When will Bitcoin reach this point in your opinion?
I think the only bull coming this upcoming 2019 is not just ETF but also the companies that is getting bigger in the blockchain space. Right now, the miners and blockchain software companies the exchanges and many similar companies are both getting bigger by doing something new or getting funded for future investments.

The way the crypto space is being funded it wouldn't be a shock if the prices go up as well, a lot of companies depend on the price going up and a lot of VC capital is spent on those companies that believes price will go up. It means there is a lot of people and a lot of money riding on the fact that bitcoin has to go up.

ETF of course is an important part of this deal but not the only one, if ETF gets accepted than it is amazing but if not I still believe in the crypto companies.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

It feels heavy for bitcoin to reach 20k in 2019, but to reach 10k it seems that it can be achieved, the market is still in poor condition and to make a 20k increase, it will be achieved in 2020-2021.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:35:51 PM

It feels heavy for bitcoin to reach 20k in 2019, but to reach 10k it seems that it can be achieved, the market is still in poor condition and to make a 20k increase, it will be achieved in 2020-2021.
This year if it will jump at least by 15k then 20k is possible, same with when price approaches increase at least now which seems to be impossible at the moment.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

Experts predict $20,000 for bitcoin in the 2019. When will Bitcoin reach this point in your opinion?

The only things that we can do is trust to the Lord and wait and believe that somethings will happen in the 2019 to have a good future as one of the bitcoins users.

tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

Market indicators have been pointing to growth for a month but the market is not ready to start moving up. I have no doubt that bitcoin will definitely reach $ 20,000 in 2019! I think it will be the middle-end of 2019 !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:35:07 AM

Until 10,000 USD is reach,I am not looking at 20,000. I think the price of bitcoin is a gradual process and if even it is going to moon, it will be gradual and hence a next bigger price like 10,000$ need to be targeted first before expecting a bigger price.
Yeah, as long as we are below that spot, then there is slightly no chance at all that there would be a possibility, so it is better to wait until then before even asking if there could be a chance towards the previous ATH.

Nonetheless, it is 2019 and we have 12 months that makes up the year, so trying to assume when there would be a growth in bitcoin in the next year, something we most definitely cannot know, is unnecessary. I guess people tend to over work their own emotions trying to think for the market, it is high time people stopped doing that and let the market do the thinking while we just stick with the trends.
Michael_Cox

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

There's no doubt bitcoin can reach up to $20,000 but 2019 may not be it, given the current situation it's in. It's almost the end of the year, yet bitcoin's price still plays around $6k. It will take some miracle before it jumps immediately to $20k next year. But maybe it will rise gradually, maybe even $10k but $20k? We can all just hope.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

There's no doubt bitcoin can reach up to $20,000 but 2019 may not be it, given the current situation it's in. It's almost the end of the year, yet bitcoin's price still plays around $6k. It will take some miracle before it jumps immediately to $20k next year. But maybe it will rise gradually, maybe even $10k but $20k? We can all just hope.

I think bitcoin will start to pump by the early month of 2019 and hopefully it can hit $20k peak, as what most people desired and waited for this long months. Patience is the high recommendations to acheive what we aim for.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

Hey who are these so called experts if possible name them let us judge for ourselves if they're really experts. I'll give you a simple advise remember there're no experts in cryptos, especially the ones making outlandish claims without backing them up. It's time you become realistic as no one really knows what the prices will be in 2019, the only question that matters is will people adopt it, will there be another Fomo event which will inturn increase the prices. I am hoping for the best in 2019, but it's to soon to say that 20k mark will be breached in the coming year.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

Market indicators have been pointing to growth for a month but the market is not ready to start moving up. I have no doubt that bitcoin will definitely reach $ 20,000 in 2019! I think it will be the middle-end of 2019 !
The current market is still fluctuating so many peoples are wrongly understand the Bitcoin potential. But I hope next month we will see the good result in Crypto market.
Bitcoin growth is major role in crypto market so all the altcoins are depends on Bitcoin value. But we will not see any positve signal in Bitcoin so my prediction is it will cross the 10k USD in next year.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

Hey who are these so called experts if possible name them let us judge for ourselves if they're really experts. I'll give you a simple advise remember there're no experts in cryptos, especially the ones making outlandish claims without backing them up. It's time you become realistic as no one really knows what the prices will be in 2019, the only question that matters is will people adopt it, will there be another Fomo event which will inturn increase the prices. I am hoping for the best in 2019, but it's to soon to say that 20k mark will be breached in the coming year.

there are experts as there are also newbies.
it is true that you can never predict bitcoin price but you can make an educated guess/speculation about its price and as an expert you should be able to have a high accuracy rate.
but what we have online as "experts" is most of the times some idiots pretending and sometimes we have actual experts but they are not giving advice, they are actually trying to make money.

There is a FOMO brewing...
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

many people predict that the price of bitcoin can reach 20,000 by the end of this year and some of them predict more than that. However, until now there have been no signs of market price movements showing an increase and almost all predictions they say are inaccurate.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

This year if it will jump at least by 15k then 20k is possible, same with when price approaches increase at least now which seems to be impossible at the moment.
Do not be in haste for some quick jump or some growth first, as you need to realize that this is something that would need to take some time as far as I am concerned. The rate at which a lot of people are just expecting what happened last year to happen all of a sudden again this year, is so funny, but the truth of it all is the fact that you cannot get to see the market just pop up all of a sudden as there is always what they call some little bit of calm even after the storm.

We have been in a downtrend for a while now, so it is a normal thing to note that, this is not something that would just immediately convert to an uptrend, it will develop into it, and no one can actually tell what the price would ever be in the short term or even in the long term.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

many people predict that the price of bitcoin can reach 20,000 by the end of this year and some of them predict more than that. However, until now there have been no signs of market price movements showing an increase and almost all predictions they say are inaccurate.
I don't think they have been wrong in predicting the price of bitcoin, everyone and including me must have predictions and predictions will be the same that the price of bitcoin will exceed $ 20,000 last year. However, we have made a reason why the price of bitcoin will exceed $ 20,000 this year, the reason is only one, the price of bitcoin is always increasing every year and the increase is always high and I think this is the basis for every predictor of bitcoin prices.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

I don't think they have been wrong in predicting the price of bitcoin, everyone and including me must have predictions and predictions will be the same that the price of bitcoin will exceed $ 20,000 last year. However, we have made a reason why the price of bitcoin will exceed $ 20,000 this year, the reason is only one, the price of bitcoin is always increasing every year and the increase is always high and I think this is the basis for every predictor of bitcoin prices.

We cannot predict crypto market there are always ups and downs in the market but most of the people are expecting bitcoin price to go upto $20,000 in next year feels good but it has more complexity to reach to that mark. I think it will reach more than 10K  based on current situation.

Am I spamming? Report me!
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

It is not an unimaginable height for bitcoin to get to, it has got to that before and so the resistance to that is not as tight as a mark never crossed before. Therefore, I think that before 2019 ends, we could hit that price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: