Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS?  (Read 25788 times)
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:00:21 PM

Quite confused to choose both because the two coins have their own advantages. But I would prefer EOS because EOS has better technology than ETH. ETH is also good and many ico projects make tokens from this platform, but unfortunately the supply is unlimited so the price is quite difficult to rise
yes,everyone has different perceptions, including me, different from you, I am the opposite, I think both are good enough but the things that stand out in me, I prefer ethereum because my work depends on the ethereum platform, tokens generated from the reward program I have now mostly the results of erc20.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 04:37:35 PM

I will definetely choose both, but now if i will have extra money to invest i will put 65-70% on ETH and difference on EOS and i will hold until i can make a profit or until a new bull run.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:17:40 PM

I will definetely choose both, but now if i will have extra money to invest i will put 65-70% on ETH and difference on EOS and i will hold until i can make a profit or until a new bull run.
very good strategy. the main thing is to have time to understand when the bull market begins to have time to sell your coins in time. and it is important to understand when there will be a correction and when the bear market begins. very many people thought the same way as you  in October 2017 and many of them just did not have time to sell

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:06:17 PM

I believe that Ethereum should go for Bitcoin and grow in price by another 20-30%. I think I will buy at a price of 180-190 dollars.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:39:37 PM

Both of them are very good as a platform. They both have their own users own dapps. At this moment ethereum is the biggest platform based token in the whole ecosystem and they have most user  and used cases. In the other hand Eos is younger than ethereum but Eos had the biggest ICO ever they collected a lot of money. And they are working really hard in their platform. They already achieved some good dapps like some games and gambling based dapps taht have many users. So they both are really working well and in future they will also.
So they both are very good option for investment.

CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:07:59 PM

At the moment, the Ethereum ecosystem is much larger than the EOS ecosystem. Ethereum aims to create really useful applications. EOS relies on gaming and gambling.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:02:30 AM

I still have to take a much closer look at everything that is going on with EOS. I highly look forward to how everything will unfold with this project.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:11:55 AM

Despite the fact that I consider Ethereum one of the most powerful projects of our time, the EOS also has very good plans for the future. If the EOS team will be able to realize their plans at least half then we will see a mad increase in the price of this coin.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:44:43 PM

I see EOS as a good coin with great potential in the nearest future but that can't make it to be compared with Ethereum, to my observation Ethereum is the coin with the highest usage in the cryptosystem as almost all the Altcoins rely on Ethereum blockchain I see Ethereum as coin that will be competitive with Bitcoin in the future so don't compare it with EOS.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 06:04:25 PM

More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?
EOS have potential but to dominate ETH it will take  long time
i dont say its impossible but the thing what EOS achieve today exist in ETH for a long time already
ETH dominate other crypto not just in ico or cryptogames
but also in exchange because it have own market where you can trade in other altcoin

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:31:06 PM

for now i'd go to eos blockchain.. now there are a lot of new projects using eos blockchain and some projects shift to eos as well
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:41:14 PM

It's a hard pick for me. They both are very good as a platform. Ethereum is the most used and most popular platform at this moment. They got some problem regarding scalability but after their hardfork they are into it and working hard on it. Innother hand Eos had the most successful ICO ever. At first I thought it's just a hype nothing more than that. But after they launch their mainnet I can say that they are really working very hard to make their platform perfect. At the time goes many projects chose Eos over Ethereum mainly the blockchain games and gambling dapps. And technically Eos is also better than ethereum. But it's really a hard pick. And I want to follow them both in near future.

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 08:49:48 PM

I think in this case , EOS is far more better and has lots of examples that we have seen and also from other projects that are using the EOS blockchain.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:50:58 PM

If I have to go for one I should go for EOS. I know they both are more than good as a platform. Ethereum is the most used platfor and as a coin it is the 2nd largest coin available in the whole market at this moment. But ethereum has many flaws. Like scalability , txn speed, txn fees and many more. And devs are working on it , they recently did a hardfork and upgraded to ethereum 2.0 to solve this problem. But still in my opinion EOS is a better choice technically. It is more advanced and fast than ethereum. Many blockchain games and gambling dapps are choosing Eos for its TPS and it's technology. I am not saying ethereum is useless I am just picking one which is slide better than otherbone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:56:24 PM

I think both of them are very good for long-term investment but ethereum is more dominant because ethereum has a high volume and a well-known platform so I side with ethereum

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:58:38 PM

If I have to go for one I should go for EOS. I know they both are more than good as a platform. Ethereum is the most used platfor and as a coin it is the 2nd largest coin available in the whole market at this moment. But ethereum has many flaws. Like scalability , txn speed, txn fees and many more. And devs are working on it , they recently did a hardfork and upgraded to ethereum 2.0 to solve this problem. But still in my opinion EOS is a better choice technically. It is more advanced and fast than ethereum. Many blockchain games and gambling dapps are choosing Eos for its TPS and it's technology. I am not saying ethereum is useless I am just picking one which is slide better than otherbone.

Great explanation mate but every people have an own choices to choose what is the best coins investment, I respect your decision choosing EOS than ethereum. We should ethereum until now is not increasingly strong but I still believe there was a time for the queen to go into the moon.
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:29:25 PM

ETH for me, ETH is more popular among both coins, and it is the altcoin with the most market capitalization. ETH has the best use case than EOS and it's platform is also better than EOS.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
Alex3231
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 12:00:00 AM

Obviously I choose ETH. ETH future are very bright then EOS. ETH technology are great. Now there transaction time are so short. If you invest 1 eth now, in future you will get 2x profit.

Bitlover10

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

Love is all

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 02:52:02 AM

EOS is totally dumb. No need to compare with ethereum. In the terms of prices of eos it will not increase even btc Cross 10k. Ethereum still in good position and Ethereum 2.0 is still devolving. For long term eth is good. Their is big supply of eos too and I got many projects get scammed people who launch on eos blockchain and eos endorsed those projects. One of project EOSex scammed people.

Bitcointalk
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 03:31:53 AM

I think both of them are very good for long-term investment but ethereum is more dominant because ethereum has a high volume and a well-known platform so I side with ethereum
yup! that's right.
indeed both are very good, but i think, ethereum is still ranked first among other altcoins so i prefer ethereum.

but if you have more money, you can invest in both coins. it will be very profitable, but still be careful and always monitor market movements so as not to miss a good opportunity to take profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: