Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto  (Read 2795 times)
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

It's also intimidating for some to learn about crypto, like being your own bank (you managing your priv keys + lots of scam news).
Some are just lazy. Only those who take time to learn the crypto universe are indeed being rewarded.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
catfishftw

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

People fears the difference, so once something is different they will always be uncertain. Only ask yourself how long have you been here? And when did you know about bitcoins?
The answer diclarfies why do you trust bitcoins
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

I think it's because of the high volatility. It is in our nature to be scared with that much lose if ever we invest. But it is also in our nature to overcome such feelings but that's the hard part that only a few have overcomed.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

IMO, government play the important role for crypto usage.
In my country, my government forbid bitcoin because it's risky investment and they are not regulate it so most of my people afraid to invest on it.

Personally I can understand on government side in order to protect their civilian from harm like scam because as we know that crypto value depend on supply and demand so it's value too volatile from time to time !

Smiley
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:13:29 PM

The main reason is people afraid to lose money. Many of them don't beieve in crypto because they are too lazy for learn about how it works

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

someone's fear of investing is because of their lack of understanding, while another thing that is the reason is because they do not dare to take the risk of the investment. in my opinion like that.

r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

The main reason is people afraid to lose money. Many of them don't beieve in crypto because they are too lazy for learn about how it works
Agreed. And I can understand them. With such price storm any inexperienced investor may be afraid for own investment. If you spent some time for crypto learning and understand technology and idea then it become clear bright future. But we need make some work for this
Fenix19094810

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

someone's fear of investing is because of their lack of understanding, while another thing that is the reason is because they do not dare to take the risk of the investment. in my opinion like that.
An additional reason people fear Cryptocurrency is that it could lose its value. There is no question it has had its ups and downs in the market for investors over the past few years.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

IMO, government play the important role for crypto usage.
In my country, my government forbid bitcoin because it's risky investment and they are not regulate it so most of my people afraid to invest on it.

Personally I can understand on government side in order to protect their civilian from harm like scam because as we know that crypto value depend on supply and demand so it's value too volatile from time to time !

The issue of integration of cryptocurrency in the world of Fiat has been discussed for a long time here. Governments are in no hurry to regulate cryptocurrency, because they don't know what to do with the risks that it bears. It would be convenient and beneficial for all of us, so that the crypto could be hold on the card, but in reality it will not be soon.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

Recently a lot of people are afraid to invest in cryptos because of the recent market down trend, bitcoin for example started going down from the all time high of about 19k to the current price which is about 6k+ and a lot of people are afraid because of the volatility of the crypto space.
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

Investments in cryptocurrency are very risky, this market is new and unstable. I believe that any investment requires careful study of the area of investment. It's not about courage.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

look what happening last time, everything is falling, nothing is stable, hackers attack users and even hard wallets, exchanges!
need more stable and everything will be ok
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

People before wrestled just to get whitelisted for an ICO, due to the bad market performance regular people afraid to take risk.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
baigreen

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

While states reject cryptocurrency this will not happen. So we will not see a solution to this problem for a long time. It is time to create a good bank.
halisakal

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

absolutely. it will take quite a time getting rid of that mindset that when something is approved of state or some influential companies then it means everything is fine with a project
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

I think it's the risks, or at least that's what kept me at bay for years, I thought I was going to lose everything as soon as I made my first investment, although I know that's totally possible, it hasn't happened yet and if you learn enough you can even start earning.

fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

Ordinary people are afraid that cryptocurrencies will eventually turn out to be one of the financial pyramids that will collapse and ordinary people just do not want to lose money.

Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

Crypto is known mainly through negative news on TV as well as on the Internet. Therefore, although this market is capable of making big profits, many people fear that they will be scammed or lose money so they can not invest. And success only comes to those who are consistent with what they do!

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

I really don't understand what do you mean. Everybody, who has internet connection and a PC or a smartphone can install any suitable wallet and buy some of offered cryptocurrencies. How can the Government control it, in such case they need to check every PC or smartphone, it's impossible I believe.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

It is a fact that some things like crypto are not for the fainthearted people. We must understand them that their fear to invest because they don't know what really is cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology. Not all people are open to change and open-minded. That is our part, we must help to spread awareness and information regarding cryptocurrency so that people will understand why we are doing these things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: