Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto  (Read 2795 times)
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:23:01 AM

Most people do what the media inspire. In 2018, negative information prevailed in relation to cryptocurrencies, which alienated most people from them. In addition to the actions of whales, this has become one of the important reasons for the bearish trend in the cryptocurrency market.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:32:19 AM

Most people do what the media inspire. In 2018, negative information prevailed in relation to cryptocurrencies, which alienated most people from them. In addition to the actions of whales, this has become one of the important reasons for the bearish trend in the cryptocurrency market.

I guess that if people want to search for information about cryptocurrency and people willing to learn about the crypto, they don't have to be afraid about the negative news that spreads among them. They can know the truth about the cryptocurrency, and they can try and prove it for themselves. Besides that, people can realize that by investing in cryptocurrency, they can have a new source of income that will give them a lot of return in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:23:33 AM

Its true that investing on cryptocurrency having a big risk but it also have big reward too. I think people afraid to invest in crypto because the price fluctuation is very high and they afraid lossing their money because of it
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:28:33 AM

I guess that if people want to search for information about cryptocurrency and people willing to learn about the crypto, they don't have to be afraid about the negative news that spreads among them. They can know the truth about the cryptocurrency, and they can try and prove it for themselves. Besides that, people can realize that by investing in cryptocurrency, they can have a new source of income that will give them a lot of return in the future.

Some people just don't want to trust something that isn't approve by the government that's why they are doubtful when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies. When we think about engaging in a business- traditional business, we would look for the permit or license of that business because we want to know if they are legit and the same would apply as to what is happening with cryptocurrency wherein there is no specific rule yet as to how they would recognize it making it more confusing for people. Add to it the various negative news from media and when they heard about it, they would most likely believe it.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:39:37 AM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

You said it right and also because of the news and what they watched on Youtube about how people constantly lose their investment by mismanaging their investment, not looking at the right ICO to invest, if only they are educated about this technology and market condition, we will see new investors coming in.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:04:05 AM

Most regular people are afraid to invest in crypto because they live in a country where the governments do not support crypto, hence the regular news they hear about crypto are full of FUD. Others too have failed to learn about the actual concept of crypto and are just living by the false news from the media and governments about crypto.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:20:32 AM

Some people afraid to make invest in crypto because they dont know what is Bitcoin and others crypto actually, they said that like MLM or ponzi scheme. They really dont understanding what is Bitcoin and what the benefits, and they just said fraud because some non legit crypto did bad thing in crypto space, like ONECOIN or others ponzi coin.

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:50:43 AM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

Your headlines and posts are not really related to each other. If someone is afraid to invest in crypto, then surely they are amateurs, they can not see the huge profits from the crypto.
real estate and stock fluctuations are low so profits are less.
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:51:50 AM

I think many people don't see what the point is. They're perfectly happy using their Visas and Mastercards. And some people think they've already missed the "crypto boat".

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:56:54 AM

I think many people don't see what the point is. They're perfectly happy using their Visas and Mastercards. And some people think they've already missed the "crypto boat".
Well i think crypto is really amazing but there are still so many people around the world. I believe that crypto is really an amazing investment. But I see that we all have a different sights of view with regards to crypto. That is why even if the crypto is proven and tested that is really profitable there are still many people that afraid on investing into it.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:48:06 AM

I think it is precisely where the country has a good policy for crypto then there are also many people who come in and utilize it in search of profit. and that is still a barrier of course where appropriate State does not yet have a policy that will both crypto and at that place then still feel doubt. Indeed crypto could not fully be accepted globally and still need time to be able to achieve this.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:22:22 AM

Well i think crypto is really amazing but there are still so many people around the world. I believe that crypto is really an amazing investment. But I see that we all have a different sights of view with regards to crypto. That is why even if the crypto is proven and tested that is really profitable there are still many people that afraid on investing into it.
Maybe they never experienced failure in investing in Cryptocurrency before. so make them experience a trauma so deep that made the Cryptocurrency feared by them. so my advice to them to allay their fear and tried to invest again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

Knowledge, this is definitely influenced by knowledge. The early days of cryptocurrency were the elite products of the IT industry. Still need a lot of knowledge to understand the real cryptocurrency. To know that there are a lot of cryptocurrencies in the market are scams, so ordinary people dare not invest.

RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

Ordinary investors are afraid to enter the cryptocurrency market because everywhere scams. Every scammer wants to steal your money. And also everyone says around that this is a very risky investment tool(cryptocurrency). Well, what do you think will anyone wanna come here or not?
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

I think, based on the title or subject itself, why regular people are afraid to invest in a crypto is that, they are just regular people who doesn't have that much money to spend and to risk. Unlike those investors who is well trained and knowledgeable to take the risk.

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

because they fear many negative effects with bitcoin, so they will be afraid of losing their money, so they will be afraid to invest in bitcoin. but I think investing in bitcoin if you really can get bitcoin in a good way, for me you will also get more profits in the future. because the price of bitcoin every day is also increasing.
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

I think there is only one reason, the fear of losing your money. It’s just that many people don’t know cryptocurrencies so that they can completely trust it. They have a lot of mistrust, because cryptocurrency for them is something new and unstable. In the end, we all prefer to invest in stability
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:40:30 PM

because they fear many negative effects with bitcoin, so they will be afraid of losing their money, so they will be afraid to invest in bitcoin. but I think investing in bitcoin if you really can get bitcoin in a good way, for me you will also get more profits in the future. because the price of bitcoin every day is also increasing.
The main problem lies precisely in distrust. People are used to investing their money in gold, for example, because they know and see what it is. They can touch it. And Bitcoin is something new, modern, therefore it can not be touched. Therefore, there is distrust. I think that if they see by personal example how to earn money using Bitcoin, they will begin to trust it.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

I think that the only thing that people hear about crypto is money, because everybody talks only about profits. And they consider it as a pyramid and etc because of it

Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

I think banks and cryptocurrency is unlikely to be able to coexist, because with the advent of cryptocurrencies and its gradual development will be lost, the need for banks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: