Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto  (Read 2795 times)
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:34:52 AM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

Personally, I am convinced that robust cryptocurrencies provide important advantages for modern digital society and the success of investors. But, unfortunately, today there are many reasons that scare potential investors. Including cases of fraud, significant price changes and the difficulty of choosing reliable coins.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

Now I see that the cryptocurrency market is changing and that investors are less every day. But don't worry about it. Now we wait out this storm and everything will be fine. After it, everyone will want to invest
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:54:25 AM

Though cryptocurrency investments really do generate high income than other investments platforms the volatility of cryptocurrencies prevents several people from investing into it. Also the news about how people get hacked and exchange platforms also get hacked scare some people from investment into cryptocurrencies.

Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

I think that so far people can not trust cryptocurrencies for many reasons and most likely they do not want to invest simply because they are afraid of losing their money in a period of large growth
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

The problem with crypto at the moment is that it feels too complicated for the average investor or person and it is still in its infancy and very volatile. When we have seen people's portfolios get wiped out over 90% this year alone, for example like what happened to me and my Wife, now no one in our families wants to touch it because they saw us lose everything. So this is a very high risk area, for us we have no other way to earn a living plus we believe in the technology, so only hardcore crypto lovers can survive in this market and also those big whales who took all our wealth.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

Of course, the easier it will be to buy a cryptocurrency, the more it will be bought, but there is also a serious disadvantage that this will result in a lot of newbies who do not understand anything and the courses will start uncontrolled movement. The world is not yet ready for the open sale of cryptocurrency, who wants to always find a way to buy.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

Right,where I'm from you will hardly see people investing in cryptocurrency ,especially after the MMM global ponzi scheme many are feared dead of any investment platform or cryptocurrency especially the older people ,younger ones still have the 'wanna do' spirit .

prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

We invested in cyrpto but we are waiting nowadays for good days. I think nowadays is a best time for the investment in the cyrptomarket. I think next year will starting new increase movement on the market. People scary about the investment in this market because regular people do not investment. According to them investment is to take home.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:54:54 AM

many people feel afraid to start investing in crypto. be the reasonable thing I think because crypto is something very harmful to investment. just takes time and trust to be able to put the capital on crypto and this is not easy to do.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

Because crypto is difficult to predict and no one has been able to control its movements. This year Crypto continues to fall in value, and no one knows how long this condition will last and whether there is still hope for Crypto to be able to rise and continue to survive in the future. There is no guarantee that something bad will happen to an individual. So as to make those with minimal knowledge become afraid to invest in crypto.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

Honestly, I don't think any one needs to wait for investing in crypto.. Now it is a good time to invest. And I think most people are afraid of the volatility in the crypto assets price. This is the main reason many can't see a stable price. But, with more projects targeting this issue, crypto will be adopted by more new comers. Gigzi project, for example, has the power to solve this volatility issue backing the price with real precious metals..

So, IMO, more regular people will feel more comfortable investing in crypto ..

mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

usually a lot of people are afraid of investing in the world of cryptocurrency because maybe they do not know how to trade and how to use cryptocurrency so when you want to invest in the world of cryptocurrency you should know the functions and uses.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

Well it is a personal decision to decide on getting involve in crypto or not buying in to it is surely your personal good in future that if you believe in it, and if you don't then we have other opportunity which is wide open to everyone , many are afraid of loosing money but even at last loss where they think will be good so everything in life is risk you just have to manage it.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

If no one provides the correct knowledge of cryptocurrency, ordinary people cannot understand the cryptocurrency. If the cryptocurrency continues to rise, they will join the cryptocurrency investment. Otherwise they will not invest easily because they are poor.

True,  the problem with country that allow cryptocurrency, they lack the initiative to spread right knowledge about cryptocurrency.  Sad part is, fraud and scammers take the opportunity to exploit unsuspecting investors.   That is the reason why there are lots of scams in "cryptosphere".  This stuff gives negative impact to cryptocurrency and bad or negative news spread faster than the good one.  So people who heard about these news thinks that cryptocurrency is a scam so they avoid it.
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

I think that cryptocurrencies will get more support if they are regulated at the legislative level. Then people would have more trust in cryptocurrency and this will reduce the risks. After that, many exchanges will be able to accept payments in national currency and it will be very easy to do to anyone.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

A lot of this persons has been thought some lessons over time. Most investors are in tears .a lot of fake ICOs and lot of persons have been scammed this is their reason for fear...fake ICOs .

the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

I think there are several reasons why many people are afraid to invest in crypto, the first reason is their lack of knowledge about crypto that makes them afraid, the second is they are afraid of the high risk in the crypto world

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

Imo it would be enough some Ico regulation to give people some positive vibration and more confidence
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

Every people is not ready to take risks in life. There are some peoples who likes only 8 hours shift job they feel secure in that so their perception towards crypto investment is different. As we all know crypto market is very high volatile So many people afraid or avoid to enter in the volatile market because there is no guarantee you will book profit for sure even loss chances are more apart from this many countries has certain strict guidelines for investment in cryptos that also stops many common people to enter into the crypto world. I agree many investors will be added in the crypto market if every country legally integrate cryptos with banking system.

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

So far, there's no option for people in my country to buy crypto using credit card which is not convenient for some people but i don't think that is the major reason why people don't want to invest in crypto. The high volatility of crypto market is the major reason why people are afraid to invest in crypto especially after the recent huge declined. Some of them are afraid with the risk of investing crypto but some other find it as good opportunity to multiply their capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: