Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto  (Read 2795 times)
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

Maybe, it is primarily due to the negative feedbacks and news that they are hearing from other people who did not succeed in cryptoindustry. Also, it is because of the risk of losing profit since cryptos are investments at the same time which means the market value might increase and give profit but also decrease and result to huge profit loss. But once they are more awared, they will no longer be afraid.

msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:08:12 AM

Sure, if banking sector of countries key into the world of cryptocurrencies, people won't be afraid of investing into it because central banking authority will take up the responsibility of educating the entire public about the benefits in cryptocurrency and also make it safe for them to invest in.
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:18:37 AM

Maybe they are afraid of losing their money, why they have a reason for that, it is only natural as a beginner to worry that they experience the most important thing, we should not over panic when we enter the crypto world.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:20:44 AM

No need for banking system, that's one of the purpose of crypto for all us to be the bank of our own.

Lack of knowledge, that's the reason why people do not invest into it and also some people do not share their information about crypto due to the fact that some are greedy that they don't want competition but in my end, I'm glad to share this knowledge however it is hard for them to adapt the FUTURE.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:26:29 AM

A large portion of the general public still don't know that much about alternative currencies or how to properly buy, store and trade with them

Bitcoin is more widely known and even if it is banned in some regions that's what futures are for

Banks aren't very friendly toward individuals and startups that deal with cryptocurrency in general because it is disruptive

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:55:08 AM

It is only a matter of time the only crypto can worldwide. a lot of people and still feel this is dangerous and harmful. because it certainly many countries still reluctant will set policy for crypto. but in the long run, crypto will indeed become a future for the world because it has much more benefits than losses that can be felt. It is only a matter of time and waiting for the full facilities only to crypto to be great.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:23:50 AM

I think they are afraid to invest in crypto because they don't understand how it works especially when investing in ICO many beginners complain get loss because basically they lack knowledge about how this investment works so I think they have to learn first before make investment
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:36:04 AM

it all depends on government policy regarding cryptocurency can already be official in terms of payment or not,because that is one reason investors want to invest..but because of the current weak market movements many feel they are losing money and leave the cryptocurency investment project..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:36:59 AM

I agree that until a simple exchange for the crypt is introduced, ordinary people will not come to the market, Since many countries do not yet recognize the Crypt, they do not know how to work with it, or rather, how to take taxes. People are afraid of the unknown.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:42:41 AM

We cannot banned the people who wants and does not want crypto. If they are really interested in crypto they will find another way to meet their desires. However, beliefs and hope should be with the person who wants to engage into crypto. Money is the issue because some times it is the main needs to fuel the tank to move on.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:47:44 AM

I don't think people are unwilling to take investment risks because crypted traders are not protected by any agency. I think loss and deception are two different outcomes. I am willing to bear the loss, but I am not willing to accept this scam!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

Maybe because they do not know much about the cryptocurrency world, they do not know how it works and are afraid to face the loses.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:22:08 AM

Crypto simply always sound negative news and it's hampered a crypto is legal and is hard to believe a lot of people. the effect of the benefits a thorough yet can crypto be felt globally acceptable crypto barrier stepped all over the world. It takes time to be able to convince the world will now slowly and crypto has already started there is a transaction and the benefit of crypto and this is quite a good run.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:28:00 AM

Because investing in cryptocurrencies has a lot of risks.People are afraid of losing their money.After all, there are a lot of scams in this market.Newcomers are easy to be fooled here.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:34:50 AM

Because investing in cryptocurrencies has a lot of risks.People are afraid of losing their money.After all, there are a lot of scams in this market.Newcomers are easy to be fooled here.

I agree with your words as cryptocurrency is a risk factor. But look at benefits of crypto trading also you need to check the project multiple times about their standard and how it goes from past as how trustworthy the project is, remember one thing for sure those who took risk before years are millionaires today. I am not saying straight away to invest in this, research on your own and think about the future.

Am I spamming? Report me!
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:41:10 AM

Because crypto is not an easy thing, and high risk. They have their reasons for scare, they will lose their money because they don't have knowledge and information in cryptocurrency. Not all investments will give profits, you know that. What happens if they invest inscam, or dead project, it is obvious that they lose their money.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:58:00 AM

if people want to buy crypto they can but many of them don't trust crypto. they believe what the news or media said without finding if it true or not. and many of the news are negative and it can affect other people understanding about crypto. there first impression of crypto is not good.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

The most common reason why many people don't want to or are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency is the lack of knowledge. They have little to no know idea what cryptocurrency and what it can offer to the people. There are a lot of fake news and rumors about cryptocurrency that is circulating around that scares people and potential investors.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:12:26 AM

if people want to buy crypto they can but many of them don't trust crypto. they believe what the news or media said without finding if it true or not. and many of the news are negative and it can affect other people understanding about crypto. there first impression of crypto is not good.
so its important for us to make some research and observation about cryptocurrency market.many people said lie about this market.and if we dont know anything we could suffering loss and blame this market.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

The current population is very susceptible to the news media. Many people have just realized that cryptocurrencies will be affected by many negative news, such as hacking and scam investment! This will make the novice feel scared!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: