Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you invest in a new ICO?  (Read 1232 times)
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:39:11 AM

It depends on how much money you can punt on a risk. With the market condition and scam ICO projects, it's hard to find a good ICO project. These days most legit and hyped ICO projects are offering a lottery program to get limited investors. Because that project has a large number of participants to fund their ICO. Then we can understand those ICOs has good hype when listing on exchanges. My personal opinion is don't invest a large amount of money to ICO projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:49:52 AM

Investing in ICO is a good thing and it may give more profit if the project turns out genuine. However there are reports that many new fake ICOs have fleeced investors. So it is a matter of concern and one should be extra alert. In my case, I do not invest in any new ICO as I think it is risky investing in new ICO. 

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:22:30 AM

For a new ICO I really like to invest in it but before that I need to research it about team members and their roadmap, whitepaper and if I find that ico is good then I can invest it. I can invest 1000 dollars if I found ico is good. I already invested in so many ico in last years and got a good benifit from it. But this year I did not invest in any ico because no one can satisfyed me if they are working project. So I really love to invest in ICO less then one thousand dollars if I got new ico.. But I always suggest to new person please research before investing any single dollars...
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:27:36 AM

Also depending on that project I can invest 5000-10000$ into a good project, according to my assessment and my team. But I also only invest 2-3 ETH for each ICO that I'm wondering, but that's the thing of the past. Now I don't invest anything in ICO because 100% sure I will lose money
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:30:33 AM

Smiley Smiley Any invest in ICO take risk, especially if this doesn´t supported or not have time at the market. I meet people who invested more than 5 BTC in new ICO project and loss their investments, I know is a difficult to talk about it, because it´s about our own investment. This day i look for good new ICOs projects (previous analysis of each one) and decided to invest in these, I would like to have a reference about how much money normally your invest in a new project?  Cool Cool
For the new ICO project, my investment will not be much, I will consider it comprehensively. If the project is very successful, I will raise it later.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:55:21 AM

New ICO cannot be a guarantee that it will be promising. that is pretty much a new ICO thus contains a bad scam. need a good analysis in the new ICO and how the amount of allocation for investment will see how good the bad and the ICO. at least 1 ethereum I think enough and will be incremented when indeed find ICO which is pretty good.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

What amount do we usually spend on ICO? Of course all of the answers are related to the potential of the project itself. For example, if the project is really potential, of course there will be a lot of people in the family. Because it is concerned with the success of the project itself. for amounts cannot be mentioned in public.
U2018

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:33:23 AM

Usually I invest only 2-3 ETHs in ICO, I am not a wealthy person, and I think the ICO market is different from last year, most of which are scams!

Hostmasternode
One-Click Masternode Deploy | Instant Shared Node Service
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:50:04 AM

Smiley Smiley Any invest in ICO take risk, especially if this doesn´t supported or not have time at the market. I meet people who invested more than 5 BTC in new ICO project and loss their investments, I know is a difficult to talk about it, because it´s about our own investment. This day i look for good new ICOs projects (previous analysis of each one) and decided to invest in these, I would like to have a reference about how much money normally your invest in a new project?  Cool Cool

uncertain, depending on the money I have at the time and the possibility of profit that I can receive (through my own analysis), but for now on average I invest to a new ICO in the amount of $ 1000 - $ 3000, although for this year the profit earned is very small, which is around 10% -20% of the capital that i spend, unlike in 2017 where the profit that I can get is at least 50% of the capital that I spend.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:58:24 AM

simple, its depends how much money you can afford to lose my friend ?
because you know if invest in ICO is risky, right ?

yes, I agree with you, before knowing how much you want to invest but you also need to know how much risk you can receive (losing your money), so you can find out the amount of money you can invest in the ICO, because even though you have a lot of money but you don't dare to take risks (losing your money), so you better don't to invest in ICO because investing in ICO does have a big risk.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:09:38 AM

There are many reasons why ICO investment is high risk but the main reason is  market is red from last 06 to 08 months and the iCO's(good projects) are also at very low price, so invest in ICO but the loss which you can bear.

vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100