Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you invest in a new ICO?  (Read 1238 times)
Karr98

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:51:07 AM

I was invest at ICO 2 time and i invest 1 ETH but before invest at ICO  i would do many research and sometimes i asking my friend how about the project. And I have waiting for 6 month to make some profit from my token. And if my choice is wrong maybe i would lose my1 ETH but i can get experience so i do nothing to lose.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:20:16 AM

investment in new ico is indeed risky, and of course it takes a lot of time to be able to make a profit, so don't ever invest in new ico with all the money you have, investing with a small portion of the money you have, because if in the future ico doesn't developing and not making a profit, we will not be too stressed to think about the losses.
I agree with you, it is true of me too, so if I invest in a new ICO project, I always choose the most minimal funds because this year investment in ICO is very vulnerable to losses, we need a long time to get a profit.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 07:25:05 AM

if I am asked about investment, for now it is only a small part of the money I have.
because at the moment I find it difficult to determine ICO which I truly believe will be successful.
but, if the market conditions improve and many ICOs are successful, I will invest more. Grin Grin

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:32:54 AM

Smiley Smiley Any invest in ICO take risk, especially if this doesn´t supported or not have time at the market. I meet people who invested more than 5 BTC in new ICO project and loss their investments, I know is a difficult to talk about it, because it´s about our own investment. This day i look for good new ICOs projects (previous analysis of each one) and decided to invest in these, I would like to have a reference about how much money normally your invest in a new project?  Cool Cool
Well in my part I only invest those money which I can afford to lose. I will not invest the money which has been a need for our daily lives. I knew investing here in ICOs are very risk so in order not to get hurt when something smell bad with our investments, we have to invest the amount that is okay when lose.
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

actually i think, it full depend on capital. if you have big capital can invest big amount, if you can take big risk. not sure you will earn profit, you can lost every thing. if you dont have big capital can invest a little amount. so any amount can invest in a new  ICO.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

Smiley Smiley Any invest in ICO take risk, especially if this doesn´t supported or not have time at the market. I meet people who invested more than 5 BTC in new ICO project and loss their investments, I know is a difficult to talk about it, because it´s about our own investment. This day i look for good new ICOs projects (previous analysis of each one) and decided to invest in these, I would like to have a reference about how much money normally your invest in a new project?  Cool Cool

I only can invest into new ICO for 1 eth, that's my limit never break it. But now I avoid invest into new ICO until market have significant moving again, this sideways make me stress. People have different limit about this I only suggest to wait at lest until next year to invest again. Not stop you just advice.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

It is about how much you are ready to afford and can lose? There are many good ICOs, but be careful and don't put all your eggs in one basket. It is a big mistake to invest 5 BTC in just one ico project. Very risky! But, the wiser choice is to spread that into many projects. Solid projects, like the upcoming ARROUND ico is good because it has an innovative and practical use case. So, practicality in any project is huge. https://arround.io

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

I believe that investing more than 10% of your budget is risky and unreasonably high risk. You can invest in every project that you think is worthy of even 5BTC, but on the condition that you have 50BTC. My advice to you is not to rush to invest, watch how the project collects money during the ICO and if he was able to collect Soft Cap quickly enough and the fundraising continues and the amount collected is close to the Hard Cap, then there is a chance that this project will be successful and You can invest in it.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

I personally would not invest more than one ETH per project because maybe after the ICO itself you might be able to pick up the coins or tokens much cheaper, OR, if the ICO scams you you are not going to lose as much as you would have lost if you put in a huge amount of money. Always remember the old adage, do NOT inves tmore than you can afford to lose, or your rent and food money!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:41:39 AM

I think now it is more profitable not to participate in PreICO or ICO sale, but to buy these coins after the launch of the exchange. As a rule, the price of tokens of most projects when entering the stock exchange is lower than the price of ICO.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

You don't have to risk many money when there is a new ico, first because you never know what does the ico will be in soon time and second it is just a new ico, you have to be careful on what and where should you put your money. Be careful on investing Smiley
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

Honestly i didn't invest in any ICO or project, instead of investing i participate to their campaign, joining in bounty campaign, social media campaign like facebook and twitter campaign. Because for me, investing into an ICO is a high level risk, you couldn't know if that project will be success or failed.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

The main thing is not to invest all your money in one project and pass by projects that do not deserve attention and investment at all, otherwise you will constantly lose your money. It's easier to choose 5 good projects and invest 20% in each of them. So it will be easier for you to monitor the development of these projects, to be an active member of the community and to help develop the project.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

I try to invest at 1ETH in every project that I consider promising, because investments are frozen for no less than a year until the price of tokens starts to grow. The main thing is not to hurry and carefully choose a project to invest. Do not invest in suspicious projects, do not give money to scammers.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

I am not investing in a new projects science August, because they are not giving enough profit. If you are lucky, you will get 20-30 percent profit from your contribution but this is it. Wait until the token will be live on exchanges and buy.
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

I try to invest at least a few eth, otherwise it makes no sense, because the profit will be small from a small amount of investment. But now be careful in investments, because many projects fail.

kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

I invest small amounts of about $ 50-75. At the same time I try very carefully to choose ICO projects. This year it’s very easy to find a good project that will work for a long time.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

I am always investing icos 0.5 eth or 1 eth. Not more and not less than that because that is good amount for me. If i invest more that is painful waiting time for me also you know we can not predict the future market . If ico said us about lock up like 2 months 3 months that means tokens will be released in very good bull market or very bad bear market. So  you can invest more if you dont need to wait like 2 3 months.  

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

It depends on how many opportunities you have and what will be in the end because normal projects today are still not neglected and many projects immediately start to raise money before going to the public if it can be said so, therefore I would just invest in those who have products.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

It all depends on the project. If I see that the project is very good (before this, of course, I have been studying it for a very long time), then I don’t feel sorry for investing a decent amount in it. There were few such projects, they were all at the beginning of this year. But usually I invest from 1 to 5 eth. And I think that this is also a pretty good amount.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: