Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in a new ICO.  (Read 2317 times)
ancafe

Activity: 1666
Merit: 710

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:31:20 AM

Investing in projects during an ICO is suicide, it is much better if you buy tokens after they appear on the exchange and only those projects that have already proven themselves on the positive side. The Etheera project (ETA token) in this regard is one of the undisputed leaders at the moment.
well, sometimes when you buy coins on an ICO, the coins that you have will be very much, because that includes a bonus, especially for the start of prices on the market, the price is quite high, so I think there are many advantages of investing in an ICO, however, when this condition is still not completely normal.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

You must know the vision and mission of ICO and know the team that works there, after you know it all, I also advise you to read the whitepaper, don't believe in bonuses or ico plans that don't make sense, choose real products. careful

ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:17:20 AM

Yes If you find good luck and knows the vision of ico and the concept of project and developer team etc after research you can find a good project for big profit.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

Now you should not invest in ICOs, because ICO is quite risky for you, if you want to invest then invest in the altcoin has been exchanged, so it will be safer and likely to increase them. Stronger in the future, the ICO is a place where risk capital loss can be up to 80%

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

It is better to fail in buying an actively traded coin than buying a failed ICO. At least in the former there is always time to recover. The latter would give you coins that have zero value, or worse, you will receive no coin at all.

If you want to invest in an ICO, read whitepapers, or at least the most important parts such as their objective, token or coin economy, team members and their experiences, partners, and so on. And try to communicate with them also regarding your doubts and other questions.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

That's really true, we can't believe 100% of investment. All of that certainly has risks. For a good investment in ICO you must see the potential of the project in question. Moves in what the project is. If it's good and has potential in the future. I think that is one good opportunity for you to invest.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

the investment could have a good impact when the selection of the appropriate investment. see the concept of the ICO that runs will be the attraction for investors. Besides analyzing the identity of the team behind ICO will also be decisive because the team would be able to bring ICO could walk well and not. information from it at least can be learned for the ICO.

sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

Due to the fact that the crypto market is not stable, we can make good money on it. The strategy is very simple. Buy coins from TOP20 when the price for them fell heavily and buy when the price went up. So you can make a profit of 10-30% per month.

moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

Wink Huh Cool
Investing in ICO is a high risk. You need to research them and understand their project. For a beginner it's a difficult task to do but as you expose on this field you will gain knowledge and get your own strategy to be profitable. Just keep learning.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

Due to the fact that the crypto market is not stable, we can make good money on it. The strategy is very simple. Buy coins from TOP20 when the price for them fell heavily and buy when the price went up. So you can make a profit of 10-30% per month.

There is no guarantee in 1 month there will be an increase but actually for now it is a big moment to be able to get many benefits from the market. with patience waiting for sure later will also benefit
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

Investing now don't look good as the whole market is in bleed which has very small impact to boost the investment and more reason many ico are not making enough money.

samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:32:01 PM

everyday we can find new ico, but for investing in project need find one good. and be very careful, because has alot scam projects. But if you find good ico and invest in ico so can  to get many benefits
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

If possible and you are not afraid of risks. Why not. I think you can find a good project. And if the project has another bounty, you can join it.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:38:05 PM

Investing now don't look good as the whole market is in bleed which has very small impact to boost the investment and more reason many ico are not making enough money.
I agree, many projects are still better to buy on the stock exchange, and not during ico, but anyway, there have always been and will be projects that grow after ico

namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

For me, if and to invest in the project then you need to first look at the project if it is very well advertised and adequate team then of course you can invest
I stopped to don't consider investing in an ICO in such a market, because it is now a bad idea, it is much more profitable to purchase potential coins.

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

learn all about the project, the project ideas, the project partner who can support the project and the team itself. Don't forget that the community of the project is solid or not.
but in the current condition investing in ico is not a good time.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

Wink Huh Cool
I see that lot of Ethereum ICOs - ERC20 tokens are dying, maybe investing into new generation of ICOs - EOS tokens. One of very promising is EOSex - exchange based on EOS blockchain.
are trying to promoting some project for yourself haha it's fine but never invited user for joining in some ico project if you don't want recover their money, if the project failed or scam

RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

Currently ICO is not recommended, because ICO is quite risky, can say they will make us lose more capital, because the market is difficult today, the old coins such as ETH, BTC are distorted. So, the other coin will also decrease
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

The new ICO is pretty much and they are quite dangerous for us, so should not, we should pick the potential coin, and choose the penny that was traded should invest, so it would be ok , safer
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

Wink Huh Cool

we can only analyze and research, study and search for all trusted sources in every search ico. and this also does not necessarily produce a quick profit if ico is successful and enters an exchange. all have the same risk, but the most reliable are technology and products when looking for ico

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: