Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in a new ICO.  (Read 2312 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:57:30 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
I see that lot of Ethereum ICOs - ERC20 tokens are dying, maybe investing into new generation of ICOs - EOS tokens. One of very promising is EOSex - exchange based on EOS blockchain.
Yes, you are right, so many ERC20 Ethereum tokens are dying now, seeing that prices are not too stable, but not necessarily what you say that EOSex is promising, because it is less stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:01:13 AM

I don't know there are lot's of ICO that is turning into scam or dying when it hits the market,
For me it is not really worth it right now a huge percent of ICO are scam or would end up as a fail project since it couldn't hit their soft cap.
The thing is most of the successful ICO would just be dump in the market right after it hits a trading site.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:06:09 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
Investing in ICO is a high risk. You need to research them and understand their project. For a beginner it's a difficult task to do but as you expose on this field you will gain knowledge and get your own strategy to be profitable. Just keep learning.
It's never too late to learn. And in parallel to combine with practice, and earn some money by yourself, and not to ask
While it was willing to make an effort to try to analyze the longer it will be getting better. though indeed stage analysis quite difficult but the longer this is going to good use because ICO is basically always needed analysis to predict the outcome. see background aspects of team and concepts that exist in a whitepaper about the ICO is a couple of ways to look at the potential of the ICO. see wallet for investment is also a good way to verify whether the project is real and not.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:08:20 AM

Wink Huh Cool
Most investors now participate in ICO projects just to make money, there is no long-term plan, they only focus on short-term benefits.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:28:00 AM

investment in ICO is indeed very high risk and investment in ICO is a long-term investment you have to prepare funds that are truly free because now we know when ICO coin listing on the exchange stock price is very far from ICO prices and that is the toughest challenge because we do not know the need how many months for the price to be higher than the ICO price.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:34:50 AM

investment in ICO is indeed very high risk and investment in ICO is a long-term investment you have to prepare funds that are truly free because now we know when ICO coin listing on the exchange stock price is very far from ICO prices and that is the toughest challenge because we do not know the need how many months for the price to be higher than the ICO price.
well, for now, it's very risky to invest in an ICO, moreover at this time, the market is still a crisis. well, before making a decision, you must be absolutely sure that the decision you made is true. I suggest investing in an ICO that has achieved a softcap, and has already collaborated on a market.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:33:44 AM

well, for now, it's very risky to invest in an ICO, moreover at this time, the market is still a crisis. well, before making a decision, you must be absolutely sure that the decision you made is true. I suggest investing in an ICO that has achieved a softcap, and has already collaborated on a market.
at least when choosing which already softcap then will have confidence that the project will be run. but it is sometimes also manipulated to attract a lot of other investors into it so check also wallet will be better able to clarify it. do not be easily seduced by the word softcap could therefore deceptive.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:38:36 AM

Wink Huh Cool

That's why investors called risk taker, no doubt ICO for a couple of months was totally in bad shape, where most of them
ended up into scam accusation, or if not some ico they delayed it too much sending the token to their participants, were up to the ico still not finish yet.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:42:31 AM

Accurate investment in ICO is very difficult, because there are many fake ICOs every day, they will produce different false information, and all we have to do is to distinguish their true and false!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:10:18 AM

Wink Huh Cool
In my opinion, the activity of ICO now comes into a deep dead end due to the further fall in the cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoin now has a price of $ 4,880 with a capital of $ 84 billion, and there has been a drop of $ 159.
With such a fall, the ICO will now just fight for survival. Many of them will be unsuccessful precisely because of this state of the market.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:16:48 AM

to start investing in Iico, I think it is necessary to see the team, the product, and the community, because according to the observations that I see, ico who has no information about all that is just average ico scam

tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:28:57 AM

Wink Huh Cool
the only thing you have to pay attention to is the trend, now exchange investment is trending, but I see an ethereum-based exchange nobody goes to the moon, maybe eos has another answer, you have to see this, because I am also interested in joining the eosex bounty, this is an exchange for the EOS community.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

Usually when I choose an ICO project, I will carefully study whether the team information is true. I will read its white paper. If you are interested in it, then you should join their community!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ipsec

Activity: 584

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

Investments in new projects are currently impractical. On the one hand, if the project now collects $ 10 million in Ethereum, then with the rapid growth of Ethereum capitalization, the capitalization of this project will grow even faster.
crypto-futures
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

It helps to find an ICO with a fully functioning product rather than just an idea. That gives more confidence to investors. FinanceX for example. After a successful Private Sale and Presale, their ICO starts tomorrow with a huge promotion. 30% bonus FNX token for anyone who purchases on the first day.
https://medium.com/financex/30-bonus-on-fnx-november-21-d8b82b4ad8bf
ahmed04

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

Now I don't see any point in investing in anything. Look at the market situation.... He's going to hell, and when it's over, no one knows.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:20:36 AM

First you need to have some kind of sixth sense) Maybe it comes with experience and pain that you get while watching your money melting...)
Second - luck. Sometimes it's very hard to define why some crappy project token grows fast and "that cool blockchain-4.0 coin" is being dumped to hell)
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:44:08 AM

I don't know if I can't think about this, now there are many ico whose quality is not the same as before, many are jammed or scam, I still think of investing inico whether in the future it will be profitable considering the market conditions that are still like this

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
NLO

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

Wink Huh Cool

Always remember that investing in cryptocurrency is truly risky it is either you will gain even more that a 1000 times of your investment or lose your entire capital but I would say that most of the time it is worth it when you get to invest in a project that is true to its mission and not just a fly by night project. So I would say better invest with those altcoins that are well known like xrp, eos, eth at bitcoin. They already establish their credibility of staying in the market for quite a long time already.
In order not to lose all the money, you need to invest in different coins. The higher the capitalization of the coin, the more difficult it is to manage its price.

NLO

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

be careful when investing in ICO because each project will not continue to succeed and sometimes fail, choose good ICO and a great team. find out about this project as detailed as possible, and that is to facilitate us in investing. before investing in ICO, of course we all need to know good and bad things so that we understand and agree or not.
If you decide to invest in a project, then you need to learn everything about it, to observe its development, so as not to fall into the trap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: