Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in a new ICO.  (Read 2317 times)
NLO

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

Well most of the new ICO are just going to end up falling or a scam,
But there are still other ICO that is worth it to try and to support ,
Some of them are really good project let's just hope that they would continue or moved according to their plan or White paper.
Not all projects are scam. 10 out of 100 projects will not close after collecting money, and 1 out of 10 will go to the end of the roadmap.

borjois56

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:22:25 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

if you want to buy a good ico for investment now, I suggest you buy ico eterbase tokens, because the project and the team are very good

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

Never invest in an ico.It just returns you as a loss.No investment should be made at the moment.You should only follow market movements.I will never invest unless the market is on the rise.If we do this, we can definitely win.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

For me the first criteria you need to check is the platform. ERC-20 coins are the most common but a lot of them are failing as of the moment. WAVES doesn't sound enticing at all because there are only few traders. I haven't tried other platforms but from what I noticed, EOS shows a lot of positive feedback (it still depend on the project). You can also check the whitepaper if their goal is realistic. Beware of scam ICO's and make sure you have done every research before investing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

First of all you have to do some research about that ico. There are too many scam icos and you need to be careful about icos. And secondly you have to analyze their project carefully. You have to look why they are creating that project and they need blockchain in their systems ? These are main questions. After that you have to look that icos quality and real world use cases.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

First of all you have to love the project. I mean you really should like the idea behind the project. Does it have a real use case? And I mean I use case not now, but for the enst 10 years at least. After that, you should check the team members. Do they have any social media account? Look on them for proofs of real existannce. You wouldn't believe how many scam ico project have a fake team board on their web page and white paper

Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:07:41 PM

ICO's are not that naturally bad as many thinks but just that it comes with so many merits and demerits which makes a lot of people incur some loses at thee long run. If you don't really know much into it just learn before you get yourself involved. Also there are some coins already listed if you are interested you can go for those ones and see the outcome.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:17:14 PM

The whole idea of er-20 dying depends only on the project if they let it die then there is nothing to do about that but i think is just the devs and how they are approaching their work and marketing most after ico they just stay quiet and rarely updates

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

I won't advise you to invest in ICOs at this present time unless the ICO is too good to miss out on and it will be locked till the market recovers. Because if you invest in an ico at this time and it gets listed, there is high possibility that the value will fall below the ico price.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

Wink Huh Cool

The people and the platform behind that project, if they have a good grade in this aspects then you can go and invest in this ICO they should both exist, if it has a good team but bad platform it will just fail, if they have a good platform to create but in doubt who are running this project, I don't think it can gain support.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

Wink Huh Cool
Before investing in ICO, you should collect as much information about the project as possible, what other people say about it, especially those who have become authoritative for you, look at how they communicate in the telegram, whether they answer questions and how quickly, how many people are there. All this will help to form an opinion about the ICO and make the right investment.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

How dangerous is it to invest in ICO in the cryptocurrency market? This will make you bankrupt. Please stop investing in ICO. This is a novice account that can mislead newbies. Don't listen. Now ICO investment is over. A good ICO is very difficult to find.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

The risk is quite high, so you should consider whether to invest in electronic money again, so I think it will be hard for anyone to choose the right coin.

lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

The risk is quite high, so you should consider whether to invest in electronic money again, so I think it will be hard for anyone to choose the right coin.

Yes, its so difficult now theres so many scammer that producing unvalued coins doing some dummy project or unreal project that will make such investment is in risk if your not vigilant in this inveronment. Be more knowledgable before doing some investment, make a time to review and study to make your investment worth and profitable.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

Wink Huh Cool
I see that lot of Ethereum ICOs - ERC20 tokens are dying, maybe investing into new generation of ICOs - EOS tokens. One of very promising is EOSex - exchange based on EOS blockchain.

Because it has been abused, it's so easy to create a token in Ethereum's smart contract and launch a crowdfunding, because of the lack of regulation maybe we need an escrow funds so if ever they failed to reach the soft cap, investors will get their money back.
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

If you do not have enough experience in investing, then you better not go into new projects, as this is not the right time, there is no stability.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

At this time i'm being relax in investing in new ICO because i'm afraid of being victim of most scam ICO but not at all only few of them, it is hard to know the scam ICO because if you look at that ICO it looks like real hopefully scam ICO will be eliminate.
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

First you need to study the ICO in which you are going to participate. In particular, what is new this product will bring to the market and only after that invest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

I agree with people who always say that the best time to invest in ICOs is when btc and ether price is down so that you can make massive gains in the bull season that follows. The one problem is that we don't know if we are near the low now or if it even goes down more.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

I won't advise you to invest in ICOs at this present time unless the ICO is too good to miss out on and it will be locked till the market recovers. Because if you invest in an ico at this time and it gets listed, there is high possibility that the value will fall below the ico price.
Yeah that true, investing in ICO is a high risk and the market is not good for those new entry coins and this will end-up to hit the bottom if those develops will push to get listed in exchanges.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: