Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there hope for this year?  (Read 2423 times)
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

There is hope, of course. Only certain positive events in the cryptoindustry can affect the growth of the market. Among such events, we can distinguish the launch of a crypto platform Bakkt on December 12 and the ETF approval on bitcoin. Of course there are other smaller events, but we do not take them. In general, if the launch of Bakkt will be postponed, then of course there will be no market growth, but we will see another fall or a flat.
this year has really been a stressful one a d i hope taht we will see a lot of things thT will make our lives better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:56:48 PM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad
some cryptcirrencies have already started to grow us and i have heard about some interesting jew projects are about to come
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

There is hope, of course. Only certain positive events in the cryptoindustry can affect the growth of the market. Among such events, we can distinguish the launch of a crypto platform Bakkt on December 12 and the ETF approval on bitcoin. Of course there are other smaller events, but we do not take them. In general, if the launch of Bakkt will be postponed, then of course there will be no market growth, but we will see another fall or a flat.
9f course theer is a hope but that does jot mean taht good days are going to last forever as tjere will be another falls
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad
tjere is always hope nevermind whaich year it is or soem other cinditions i think taht we shall heber lose pur hope
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:58:52 PM

9f course theer is a hope but that does jot mean taht good days are going to last forever as tjere will be another falls
tjere is a hope for every year znd month but tje thong is that we shall behave right ajd there will always be good days for us
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:59:59 PM

Unfortunately, it is very hard to predict the future, so we all should hope, that everything will be fine soon.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

Unfortunately, it is very hard to predict the future, so we all should hope, that everything will be fine soon.
Looking at the market, I do not believe that the market will be able to give at least some growth this year, although I want it to be so.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

I still hope for good growth this year and I think that in December the market will start to grow strongly

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
defoman

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

Today, the market capitalization fell rapidly to $185 billion, and this is a signal to me that we will soon see the market growth. This event reinforces the fact that soon we will launch the Bakkt platform, which can be a powerful incentive for further growth and development of the market. Let us gather our last strength together and wait.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

Dear friend not one person on earth except grandma Vanga will not be able to answer your question with one hundred percent guarantee. Since the market is not constant as the character of a weak and accessible woman. Today it is overcome by bulls. And maybe tomorrow the market will go up. No one knows that. Our assumptions are groundless and are based only on our life experience. I can only add that bitcoin is the future that has already come as ten years ago.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

Frankly, I do not think that by the end of this year we will have growth, most likely it will not work until the second quarter of 2019, because this is a crypto market, and new people will not want to invest their money when it is in such poor condition.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:34:11 PM

If you look at the history of cryptocurrency, you will see that these falls, and then again the restoration of prices and the market take place every year. This year it was possible to replenish your portfolio with new coins!
powerman24

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

There is always a hope and we have to be positive but not  blind, as the bearish market can continue for long, even for years. I expect some increase for this year but nothing similar we had end of last year.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:19:01 PM

Why not? maybe a lot of things can happen by the end of the year, i am still positive about all this.

But if we need to be honest, i do not think that there is going to be a massive bullrun just like it happened during the last summer.

But let's see what can happen, there is still a long path to recover

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

I have no hope for the crypto market this year.But next year will begin again increases.I absolutely believe this.At the end of this year, they're just pulling the price down to make people weary.In future year whales will raise prices again.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

There are still hopes. Now began a sharp drop in the price of bitcoin and I believe that this is good news. Maybe we just have to wait a little longer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: