Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there hope for this year?  (Read 2426 times)
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad

Be sure that the first part of the next year will be the same. It's obvious from any point of view. Besides it's good for the market. We need to get rid of those who "get disappointed" in crypto and of speculators and other hamsters. Only after that the market will start to grow.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

We are already in the last quarter of the year, the possibility of having a bull run is not so certain anymore as there is no visible sign yet. We solemnly hope prices will go up in the first quarter of 2019. Keep the hopes high.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

we have to worry about the price that will occur next year considering this month the market price continues to fall. many people predict that prices will skyrocket at the end of 2018, although it is still uncertain I can only hope and pray for the best. be patient and be careful when trading do not panic to sell because it is still very long on our journey, do not just keep doing small amounts of trade even though all coins are falling.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

I have no hope for this year, and I'm also slowly losing hope for 2019 year, some big whales wanted that end of the 2017 should be ath for btc and it happened, now they want btc fall and we are falling like today 6500 to 5750 dollar, unfortunately we are toy for big players.

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

Can we expect Bitcoin and other types of coins to have good prices at the end of this year because 2018 will end. I'm starting to worry that next year will experience the same thing Sad

Today a terrible dump has happened, and that made me hope that this market will once again recover and fly back to the end of 2019.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

The year is not over yet and no can predict it. With the look of things,  the year will not perform so much as we have seen alot of negativities in the market this year.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

this is crypto and its unpredictable so hope is always here. I am waiting December because I read so many forecasts about good raise in the end of the year.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

Take your mind off this year and prepare for next year. The truth is that there's no light in the tunnel for the remaining part of this year unless there is a miracle, let's keep watching as things unfold, hopefully next year will be great and profitable.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

We don't make the absolute right predictions about the market. Because it's volatile. And it's very hard to predict about crypto. So definitely we don't know what will happen in further days. But everyone is hoping for the bullrun, hopefully, it will come.
Rokot

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

I have no great hopes for this year. It seems to me that the real growth of the cryptocurrency market will begin in mid-2019.

Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

I have already zero my mind this year. Am not expecting anything again, I just pray this doesn't continue next year. The situation is just too bad, we need things to change as fast as possible.

Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:43:42 PM

i tyink that crytpcurrency wor,d still has a hope and we shall beleive in it ad rhis is rhe sphere of our future and we shall rememebr abput it

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:44:17 PM

I have already zero my mind this year. Am not expecting anything again, I just pray this doesn't continue next year. The situation is just too bad, we need things to change as fast as possible.
tjere is always hope and i wznt to kjow what will happen next it is just too sad taht thos world is so unstable

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

This year I would spend buying a few altcoins and would complete your portfolio. And the next year would start active trade and investment
Iarnnoshre

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

tjere is hope and i believ thatw e will know the trusth so i think that we shalk be positive about the future as crypticurrency is great

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

hope will always be there, maybe it won't happen this year, I mean in the rest of this year, and maybe we will welcome 2019 with new beginnings and hopes
i thonk taht we can except some growth in this year but of course it is going to be great on the next one we just do not have enpugh time

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

of course there is hope ajd we shall rememebr about it znd there will he more and  mpre cryptcutrecncies in the next year

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

Soon we will see it. Everyone on this forum is sharing their hope. It helps others not to lose heart.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

There is hope, of course. Only certain positive events in the cryptoindustry can affect the growth of the market. Among such events, we can distinguish the launch of a crypto platform Bakkt on December 12 and the ETF approval on bitcoin. Of course there are other smaller events, but we do not take them. In general, if the launch of Bakkt will be postponed, then of course there will be no market growth, but we will see another fall or a flat.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

pf cpurse there is a hope bit this year os almost done and i hope that thenext will be better and more successful for us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: