Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will SEC approve BITCOIN ETF ?  (Read 22421 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

No one can say for sure ,I'm not sure myself but with ETF we can expect a very high bull run ,what can we do except to wait and see ,hoping for the best, ETF is the only shot bitcoin have left this year ending

the year is almost done and the ETF is still pending approval from the SEC and I don't think ETF can help bull run should we need to do is patience and looking forward for tjhe next year full of exciting where bitcoin can go reach.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

Hope there will be a huge support coming from the boards so they finally make a decision on crypto regulation application. Once crypto become regulated,  it absolutely there is a change in market price and it's volatility exchange. 
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:58:55 PM

Most probably because i do not see anything wrong with bitcoin system except of its feature which is the anonymity that could.be change or remove. The adaptation of the system needs a good control from the government to secure the investors investments and to gain more demand from the investors.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:10:39 AM

i believe SEC will approve bitcoin ETF in time to come but for now, they are taking time to make close observations and analysis so as to make sure everything about  bitcoin is in place before approving bitcoin ETF
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:32:16 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley
If Sec accept Bitcoin ETF , we can expect the huge bull run for the market .
What do you think ? Will Sec accept bitcoin ETF ?

I thought that this will be concluded this year that before this year will end we will going to know if ETF products will be accepted or not by the SEC? We have already observed that there is no direct impact to the market after it was rejected but we never know of what will be the impact if the ETF will be accepted by the SEC that hopefully it will trigger the bull run.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:54:06 AM

Hope there will be a huge support coming from the boards so they finally make a decision on crypto regulation application. Once crypto become regulated,  it absolutely there is a change in market price and it's volatility exchange. 
after several rejections, and delays, it is currently very difficult to believe that the SEC will accept bitcoin. however, when the SEC has received bitcoin, I think the price will be really stable, and of course the price will go up high. even I feel that the increase will exceed the highest price in 2017.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
thuat86

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:00:49 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley
If Sec accept Bitcoin ETF , we can expect the huge bull run for the market .
What do you think ? Will Sec accept bitcoin ETF ?

ETF has been discuss and consider for many times. Now it seems to have less effect on bitcoin and atlcoins markets.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

Seriously let's move away from this perception that the acceptance of Bitcoin ETF would bring about the bull run. Bitcoin was doing so great without all these regularities and regulations bodies. All we need are strong hands to keep holding their bitcoin instead of selling them cheap on exchange platforms. Thinking of making pennies in daily trading instead of holding to make billions. Bitcoin is great and would rise with time so be patient.

Teamfearless
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:48:57 AM

The greatest news  everyone is expecting right now is  for SEC to approve bitcoin ETF . but let expect it in the near future but that can never  predict  the future of bitcoin dull run whilst they are ready to approve bitcoin EFT  now .. even if the SEC approve bitcoin the possible for bitcoin to become a stable coin is very high !! lets wait for the future and see ..

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:19:22 AM

We have to wait and see ,January is around the corner already but I'm hoping that it won't be postponed again and if it get approved it will be massive and atleast some differences will occur in cryptocurrency world and don't expect sudden price surge after the approval ,it will take a little while
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:24:37 AM

SEC always give trouble for all e currency payment, we faced many trouble face by e currency payment by sec like PayPal, Payza and Bitcoin excatly, but bitcoin could be stronger than other e currency.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

Upcoming Etf in Jan feb march all these etf are more probability for approval we may expect positive outcome from Sec regarding cryptocurrencies recently we have seen even some states are accepting tax in cryptocurrencies
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

it is a very important recognition, when it pass SEC, but there is a question when that will be, i do not believe that this will be in first part of 2019
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

after several rejections, and delays, it is currently very difficult to believe that the SEC will accept bitcoin. however, when the SEC has received bitcoin, I think the price will be really stable, and of course the price will go up high. even I feel that the increase will exceed the highest price in 2017.
- Similarly, I also don't think the SEC will approve the issue of bitcoin ETF because if they want to accept it, they will accept it from the very first time, they don't need to delay and refuse many times as you say. And from my feeling, I feel that information and news about bitcoin ETF is just a trap and a tool of market owners, they want to create information like this to control the price of bitcoin and the price of the market, and we are just victims, idiots, believing in these news while it's just fake things

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:38:35 AM

Seriously let's move away from this perception that the acceptance of Bitcoin ETF would bring about the bull run. Bitcoin was doing so great without all these regularities and regulations bodies. All we need are strong hands to keep holding their bitcoin instead of selling them cheap on exchange platforms. Thinking of making pennies in daily trading instead of holding to make billions. Bitcoin is great and would rise with time so be patient.
Untuk saat ini SEC tidak menyetujui bitcoin ETF, dengan alasan keamanan karena bursa crypto masih rentan dari peretasan dan manipulasi.
Itu alasan klasik karena bitcoin semakin banyak dipergunakan. Bitcoin terus berkembang dalam perdagangan karena peningkatan kepercayaan
diantara para pengguna.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:57:27 AM

Hope there will be a huge support coming from the boards so they finally make a decision on crypto regulation application. Once crypto become regulated,  it absolutely there is a change in market price and it's volatility exchange.  
- Similarly, I also don't think the SEC will approve the issue of bitcoin ETF because if they want to accept it, they will accept it from the very first time, they don't need to delay and refuse many times as you say. And from my feeling, I feel that information and news about bitcoin ETF is just a trap and a tool of market owners, they want to create information like this to control the price of bitcoin and the price of the market, and we are just victims, idiots, believing in these news while it's just fake things

they delay it before because they are not yet ready . if they dont really like bitcoin they must rejected it but thankfully they didnt do it  . this isnt also a trap because the news didnt bring any changes on the market . all coins value are still the same  but the only hope that people see is the acceptance of bitcoin etf  .

All we need are strong hands to keep holding their bitcoin instead of selling them cheap on exchange platforms. Thinking of making pennies in daily trading instead of holding to make billions. Bitcoin is great and would rise with time so be patient.

its easy to say but its hard to do  . many peeps will constantly prefer to sell because money is what we need  . we cant afford to wait for a long time .

Seriously let's move away from this perception that the acceptance of Bitcoin ETF would bring about the bull run.

this is the only thing that giving us a hope , so its not bad if people will believe on it even if they didnt know the actual outcome  .

Bitcoin was doing so great without all these regularities and regulations bodies.

yes it does but the value is our main concern  . value wont possibly recover without the help of other companies  .
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:39:23 AM

Yes, it is very strange so far the SEC has always postponed Bitcoin ETFs, so in my opinion it is very suspicious what the SEC is doing about this continuous delay, so I don't think too much about it, I believe Bitcoin prices will continue to rise even though the SEC does not approve ETFs even though.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:00:13 AM

Even bakkt hasn't been approved and all the good news are been turned down ,I think ETF will never see the light of the day but I'm less worried because bitcoin always get better either with or without regulations

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:15:01 AM

Even bakkt hasn't been approved and all the good news are been turned down ,I think ETF will never see the light of the day but I'm less worried because bitcoin always get better either with or without regulations

Same thought here, i think there are really uncertainties for bakkt and ETF these days. Last December, the SEC pushed its decision for another bitcoin ETF applicant to late February this year. The SEC stated that it want to see the market is robust to ensure fair and legal trading. Many investors are awaiting if the ETF approval will really next February and this will really have a positive effect on the crypto market.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:18:21 AM

Its better we stop worrying about ETF approval ,bitcoin has been doing fine without one for years and if every one focus on ETF and in the end the ETF never get approved it might have a huge negative impact on the market condition because cryptocurrency works mostly on hype I heard

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: