Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 35389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

I read that the app menu will be convenient for customers and have a lot of interesting functionality. That's nice. But without a detailed description, I find it difficult to understand all the application tools. I would like to see more details.
It is likely that we will have to wait for the first version of the product in order to know the development details. Now I have not seen the update information on the site.
This is an early development period. But I see the potential of the project, and in this period it is possible to make a profit. I think that during the presentation of events we will already see an increase in the value of the token.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

The token on the exchange has a stable position. I think a lot of investors see the potential of the project and that's good. The use of cryptocurrency continues to develop, I personally would like to receive bonuses for order a table in a restaurant.
gotver

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

The team was analyzing the demand for such a product among restaurant chains? I would like to know the opinion of such participants. Their interest is confirmed by the willingness to cooperate?
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

I think restaurants can get more customers using the app. But to begin with, I think the team should organize the application in one country so that participants can see the results of the application and understand the benefits. This will be a good advertisement for the project.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

The team was analyzing the demand for such a product among restaurant chains? I would like to know the opinion of such participants. Their interest is confirmed by the willingness to cooperate?
I think that without such analysis it would be difficult for them to understand and calculate the potential increase in profits for restaurants. And I think the team will be able to provide this information to the community. I'm waiting for this
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

Not all projects, even with quality development, achieve high popularity. But the sphere of restaurant business will always have success at clients, and if participants will be able to receive bonuses, it is certainly interested them.
muboxy

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

I think restaurants can get more customers using the app. But to begin with, I think the team should organize the application in one country so that participants can see the results of the application and understand the benefits. This will be a good advertisement for the project.
The team does not describe a strategy first product launch. The first partners must help in testing the application. I think it is likely that this will be one restaurant. I would like to know about such testing.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

I would like to know the perspective for the first year after launch. List of countries to extend application. Already have any partners to attract restaurants?
chemm

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

The team does not describe a strategy first product launch. The first partners must help in testing the application. I think it is likely that this will be one restaurant. I would like to know about such testing.
to test the product first customers are important, and I think that the list of partners can be more than one restaurant, to enable users to evaluate the usability of the application.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

I read that the app menu will be convenient for customers and have a lot of interesting functionality. That's nice. But without a detailed description, I find it difficult to understand all the application tools. I would like to see more details.
I would like to hope that when the project launches its product into commercial operation, it will be quite easy to use. All such main categories of users are people far from IT.
sardvas

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

Many restaurants need such a project as OSTERIA as they themselves cannot do marketing and introduce a loyalty system, due to which the revenue of the establishment suffers. This project should help many institutions.
litokur

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

Many restaurants need such a project as OSTERIA as they themselves cannot do marketing and introduce a loyalty system, due to which the revenue of the establishment suffers. This project should help many institutions.
I am sure that participants in the restaurant business will work with the application. Perspective in cooperation with OSTERIA is obvious at an early stage of development. I think that investors can see the potential of participation.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

I am sure that participants in the restaurant business will work with the application. Perspective in cooperation with OSTERIA is obvious at an early stage of development. I think that investors can see the potential of participation.
For investors, the restaurant business is very profitable. This is one of the most popular activities and the most profitable.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

I would like to hope that when the project launches its product into commercial operation, it will be quite easy to use. All such main categories of users are people far from IT.
You are right. For a project to be popular, it should be easy to use. Intuitive interface and convenient work when paying for services should be a priority for developers.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

You are right. For a project to be popular, it should be easy to use. Intuitive interface and convenient work when paying for services should be a priority for developers.
What you have called is missing in many projects. Everyone is trying to make a project to raise money and do not think about the most important thing - the functionality and ease of use.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

What you have called is missing in many projects. Everyone is trying to make a project to raise money and do not think about the most important thing - the functionality and ease of use.
I think investors should be convinced of the quality of the interface itself. To do this, we need a review. If the team does this, it will gain increased trust from the community, and therefore more profit. Let's wait
Vasyafet

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:40:42 AM

I think that the creators of the software understand the fact that they need to attract such participants. First, the application should be easy to work with, and secondly, it seems to me that the number of exchanges should be greater.
alexsmalex

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:33:22 AM

I think we have a lot of questions on project development that are related to the experience of developers. I think that with the presence of professional experts in the team, the project will be able to organize effective development.
unemm

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:42:09 AM

If the project really covers a large number of users, then of course it will be beneficial for restaurants to connect to the platform.
Therefore, the focus should be on marketing and promotion. Plus, of course, a quality product.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

If the project really covers a large number of users, then of course it will be beneficial for restaurants to connect to the platform.
Therefore, the focus should be on marketing and promotion. Plus, of course, a quality product.
It is unfortunate that the developers are not informing the community about their plans for the future. To increase the reputation of the project, they need to communicate with potential investors and users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: