Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 35389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

article about your project on thematic sites can improve your rating. I would like to know information about media resources that will become your partners.
I just have a resource dedicated to cryptocurrency. Where can I discuss cooperation with developers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

article about your project on thematic sites can improve your rating. I would like to know information about media resources that will become your partners.
I just have a resource dedicated to cryptocurrency. Where can I discuss cooperation with developers?
Now, in general, the site looks pretty strange and it has not been updated for a long time. Let's see what happens next, but as a fact the team is not active now.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

Now, in general, the site looks pretty strange and it has not been updated for a long time. Let's see what happens next, but as a fact the team is not active now.
Yes, it's sad, because the idea is quite promising. But now I don’t understand whether the team will be able to implement it or not.
snos-boss

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

Are we currently negotiating with any other listing exchanges? I just don’t really like this particular exchange and I’ll wait for some news on this.
alexsmalex

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:39:02 AM

Are we currently negotiating with any other listing exchanges? I just don’t really like this particular exchange and I’ll wait for some news on this.
While I have not heard the news about this. I think the negotiations will be after the launch of the alpha version. I will follow the news from the developers.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

While I have not heard the news about this. I think the negotiations will be after the launch of the alpha version. I will follow the news from the developers.
And when will the alpha version? Do you have any information on this? I just see that the developers are not active now.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

Hello! Happy new year guys! Now we can all rest and after that we will follow the announcements from the developers. Good luck to the project!
choice84

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

Hello! Happy new year guys! Now we can all rest and after that we will follow the announcements from the developers. Good luck to the project!
Yes, the project looks pretty good. I think after the holidays we will be able to see a lot of announcements. I will wait for information and celebrate the holidays. Good luck everyone!
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

Yes, the project looks pretty good. I think after the holidays we will be able to see a lot of announcements. I will wait for information and celebrate the holidays. Good luck everyone!
Let it be just interesting. Perhaps the developers will arrange some kind of conference or something else. I just would like to see how this all works and when the launch of the project will be seen.
angrygerl

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

An interesting idea, perhaps, I will allocate a small budget for the purchase of tokens and see what happens next. Good luck with the development guys!
Mix_Fix

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:48:00 AM

An interesting idea, perhaps, I will allocate a small budget for the purchase of tokens and see what happens next. Good luck with the development guys!
Yes, it looks just fine. But without the alpha version and applications for mobile to say something difficult. I will wait and see how it all works.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:55:47 AM

Yes, it looks just fine. But without the alpha version and applications for mobile to say something difficult. I will wait and see how it all works.
Well, the most important thing is that this idea can bring millions of dollars to its investors. And for this, I will support this project a little bit and I can earn on it.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:05:13 AM

will there be any competition or something like that. I think in the New Year holidays this would be the most relevant. Cheesy Grin
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:11:19 AM

In fact, I do not see any results from the team other than listing on the exchange. So all the same I could not fully understand the future of this project.
choice84

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:47:02 AM

In fact, I do not see any results from the team other than listing on the exchange. So all the same I could not fully understand the future of this project.
I think that after the holidays we will be able to see a lot of interesting announcements. Otherwise, investor interest in the project may be less.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:31:50 PM

I think that after the holidays we will be able to see a lot of interesting announcements. Otherwise, investor interest in the project may be less.
We'll see. What the developers will show in 2019 I think it will be very interesting. It will be pretty cool. I will wait for news from the team.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:55:59 AM

We'll see. What the developers will show in 2019 I think it will be very interesting. It will be pretty cool. I will wait for news from the team.
It will be just fine. You need to buy some tokens before the bull market begins. I think after launching the platform, the price of a token can grow tenfold.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:17:35 AM

It will be just fine. You need to buy some tokens before the bull market begins. I think after launching the platform, the price of a token can grow tenfold.
I think this is the right time it seems like to buy a token so we don't waste all the time maybe later we will regret because I am sure with what you say that after the launch of the platform the price of the token can usually rise

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mix_Fix

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:22:28 AM

If the developers keep their promises, I'm sure that it will be so. I will wait for the launch of the alpha version and then I am going to buy tokens for an impressive amount.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:28:46 AM

I think this is the right time it seems like to buy a token so we don't waste all the time maybe later we will regret because I am sure with what you say that after the launch of the platform the price of the token can usually rise
Well, here you need to be sure that the team will fulfill all its promises. I will continue to monitor the work of the team and I think that the guys will be able to implement their project fully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: