Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 03:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 35395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
choice84

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:19:13 AM

Hey. Great idea. I will follow the news of this company. Of course, I would like to take part in the bounty program, but this is unlikely to be possible.
ffiloma

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:46:37 PM

I read that all the partners will be able to create their own system of rewards customers. Customized loyalty program will be of interest to large restaurants.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:56:31 PM

I read that all the partners will be able to create their own system of rewards customers. Customized loyalty program will be of interest to large restaurants.
Well, this is a big plus. Because every business can decide which budget they are ready to allocate for these purposes. I think it will be as convenient as possible.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:18:10 PM

Well, this is a big plus. Because every business can decide which budget they are ready to allocate for these purposes. I think it will be as convenient as possible.
And how much will the platform receive? What fees does a business have to pay? I would like to understand how the platform will make money.
ynichoki

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:32:49 PM

I like that the application will use different payment options for its customers. But what is the economic value of the token? Commission for any transaction will be paid in your tokens?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:07:19 AM

I like that the application will use different payment options for its customers. But what is the economic value of the token? Commission for any transaction will be paid in your tokens?
If I understood correctly. That tokens will be able to pay for goods or services within the network. It will be very popular and tokens will have great liquidity.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:55:19 AM

If I understood correctly. That tokens will be able to pay for goods or services within the network. It will be very popular and tokens will have great liquidity.
If the platform is launched, the price of the token should increase tenfold. I will wait for news from the team regarding the launch of the alpha version.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:18:43 AM

If the platform is launched, the price of the token should increase tenfold. I will wait for news from the team regarding the launch of the alpha version.
The developers said that the alpha version will be launched soon. Since the required amount has already been collected. I think after that it will be possible to draw conclusions about the development of the project.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:21:34 AM

It is better for us to be patient to wait for the launch of the platform because I am sure that currently the team is also busy working on it, it seems that it continues to follow the development first
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:52:20 AM

It is better for us to be patient to wait for the launch of the platform because I am sure that currently the team is also busy working on it, it seems that it continues to follow the development first
Well, we will wait and follow the development of this project. I think so far it is not worth investing a large amount until the alpha version is launched.
choice84

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:11:47 AM

Will there be a bounty program or airdrop or something like that? I would love to take part in this. I think this could help make this project more popular.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:26:52 AM

Will there be a bounty program or airdrop or something like that? I would love to take part in this. I think this could help make this project more popular.
I think most likely you need to wait for the appearance of the token on exchanges and more precisely listing on other exchanges. I think after this the price of a token can grow tenfold.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:05:28 AM

I think most likely you need to wait for the appearance of the token on exchanges and more precisely listing on other exchanges. I think after this the price of a token can grow tenfold.
I hope it will be so because I decided to support this project. And I hope I am not mistaken, and the team will soon show any results.
Mix_Fix

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:10:04 AM

I hope it will be so because I decided to support this project. And I hope I am not mistaken, and the team will soon show any results.
Judging by the announcements, we can see the alpha version already in the first quarter of 2019. So pretty soon it will be possible to make certain conclusions on the project.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:41:03 AM

Judging by the announcements, we can see the alpha version already in the first quarter of 2019. So pretty soon it will be possible to make certain conclusions on the project.
Well, as I understand, it remains not to wait long. But on the other hand, after the launch of the alpha version, the price can significantly increase and it is probably better to buy some tokens now. But then let everyone decide for themselves.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:08:36 AM

Well, as I understand, it remains not to wait long. But on the other hand, after the launch of the alpha version, the price can significantly increase and it is probably better to buy some tokens now. But then let everyone decide for themselves.
Maybe what you say is also true that now is indeed the right time to buy tokens because usually after the launch of the alpha version the price will increase but it returns to the personal decisions of each whether to buy or not
choice84

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:28:30 AM

Maybe what you say is also true that now is indeed the right time to buy tokens because usually after the launch of the alpha version the price will increase but it returns to the personal decisions of each whether to buy or not
I plan to share the risks of buying some tokens now and buying some after launching the alpha version. So it will be as safe as possible.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:44:02 AM

If the project is implemented at least 50%, then it will be successful. The main thing is good marketing and promotion. Without the majority of customers restaurants will not be profitable. Therefore, the main task is to ensure that as many people as possible learn about the project.
I think after the project is launched, it will be much easier for developers to attract business partners. Unless of course the developers will offer favorable conditions.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:56:07 PM

If the project is implemented at least 50%, then it will be successful. The main thing is good marketing and promotion. Without the majority of customers restaurants will not be profitable. Therefore, the main task is to ensure that as many people as possible learn about the project.
I hope it will be implemented. Because after the start the price of the token should fly to the moon. Of course, if the project is able to attract reputable partners.
Mix_Fix

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:49:23 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2019, 08:56:03 AM by Mix_Fix

I hope it will be implemented. Because after the start the price of the token should fly to the moon. Of course, if the project is able to attract reputable partners.
To do this, you will need to take part in conferences. I think this will make the project as popular as possible as well as attract big business to this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: