Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 35394 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

I read that in the middle of 2019 year the team will be engaged in distributing the application to more countries. Which of the regions will be the first?
It seems to me that the search for the first partners is still ongoing, and developers will be able to pinpoint the region only after all the stages of negotiations.
gotver

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

Acquainted with the information on the project. It seems to me that there is a huge potential. The food market is high. I hope to succeed in implementing the project.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

I read that in the middle of 2019 year the team will be engaged in distributing the application to more countries. Which of the regions will be the first?
It seems to me that the search for the first partners is still ongoing, and developers will be able to pinpoint the region only after all the stages of negotiations.
For the partner search phase, an advertising campaign is important for participants around the world to learn about the development of a restaurant app. What kind of activities does the team hold for this?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

Now is not a simple situation in the market ICO, and to get the attention of new traders and users, developers must be very active in all directions.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

Acquainted with the information on the project. It seems to me that there is a huge potential. The food market is high. I hope to succeed in implementing the project.
I have not seen such a set of functionalities as OSTERIA offers. I think that the project can become a good helper for the restaurant business, and become one of the popular applications among customers.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

I have not seen such a set of functionalities as OSTERIA offers. I think that the project can become a good helper for the restaurant business, and become one of the popular applications among customers.
It is quite probable. If customers receive cashback or other rewards from participating in the app, they will use the app continuously, while increasingly paying with the help of the Yupa.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

I have not yet seen the changes in the development of the project, I think that everything goes according to plan, we have nothing to worry about. But all the participants want to see the update of the site OSTERIA.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

What tools will the team use to stabilize the value of the token? I have not found an answer to this question. I would like to be sure that the team will be able to support the development interest.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

It is quite probable. If customers receive cashback or other rewards from participating in the app, they will use the app continuously, while increasingly paying with the help of the Yupa.

I think that the use of cryptocurrency in restaurants and cafes can help to popularize this type of payment. And it seems to me that this can have a good perspective among the owners of cryptocurrency.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

Convenient access to restaurants and search on the map will help spread the application in many countries. I think this is a very lucrative project.
muboxy

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

chemm

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

Vasyafet

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:26:01 AM

Convenient access to restaurants and search on the map will help spread the application in many countries. I think this is a very lucrative project.

For people who travel a lot, such applications are very useful for finding the necessary services. I'm sure Osteria will be able to find their customers very quickly.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

For people who travel a lot, such applications are very useful for finding the necessary services. I'm sure Osteria will be able to find their customers very quickly.
It seems to me that the value of this application is that blockchain technology will help to provide quality customer service and guarantee fair participation in loyalty programs.
sardvas

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

Overall, I like the way the project evolves. A team can have many effective offers for participants. But now I would like to get some update in the description.
litokur

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

The team must work quickly and productively to get ahead of its competitors. I think that with the deadlines presented in the roadmap, it is quite real.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

Overall, I like the way the project evolves. A team can have many effective offers for participants. But now I would like to get some update in the description.
If the team can offer all of their ideas at the time of the application's first launch, customers will certainly be able to use the product with maximum benefit.
unemm

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

I still do not understand some of the steps that are briefly described in the roadmap. I hope that the team will be able to tell us the details of all stages of development already in the near future.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:13:26 AM

The team must work quickly and productively to get ahead of its competitors. I think that with the deadlines presented in the roadmap, it is quite real.
In my opinion the team has worked hard and fast to get ahead of its competitors and I hope the team can be consistent so that later it can have a positive impact on the project for sure

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
rongoo

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

I still do not understand some of the steps that are briefly described in the roadmap. I hope that the team will be able to tell us the details of all stages of development already in the near future.
Well, I also look forward to updating the site. Now I would like to know how the project is progressing and what advertising campaign will be carried out during product development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: