Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional Union of Bounty Hunters!  (Read 812 times)
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

I think that any war will not be without loss. I think they just will not hire us. There will be many difficulties. You can also try.
fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

Hi, everybody. It's a good idea to team up. Only the structure of this Union is unclear. What will this Union be responsible for? What powers does he have? It's not even clear how he'll protect bounty hunters. In fact, there are many questions about the creation of the Union and its work.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

What do fellow bounty hunters think? We do a lot of work and don’t get our reward, we are being cheated and some administrators are behaving like freaks! Maybe it's time to unite and put forward their own conditions of the game !?
What do you think???

I totally agree, this is a good idea to help protect your rights and interests. But who is going to organize everyone's union? Is there a Bounty Hunters Association?
Maybe you should first set up a telegram group, then set up a website for everyone to discuss, and there should be some experienced hunters responsible for negotiating with the bounty manager.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

since the market has fallen dramatically in 2018, suddenly the funds that can be collected by ico based on the charts have decreased dramatically. we also cannot blame completely about this delay because if we see from the funds that can be obtained by ico from investors that are only a few, it is certain that ico is bankrupt. but don't worry, everything can still be fixed.
olgahappy

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

how do you imagine that? there will be those bounty hunters who are unprofitable to unite with others and they will all exactly participate behind others on their own terms.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

Now many ICO can not raise funds to bring about the present situation. I think many bounty managers will defend their own interests.How to ensure the interests of all parties is the key to solve this problem.

frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

I like this idea . Moreover, I do not understand why such a trade union has not yet been created. Bounty hunters too often become victims of scammers and we need to somehow protect our rights. I am ready to do what it takes to make it happen. Where do I need to sign?

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

What do fellow bounty hunters think? We do a lot of work and don’t get our reward, we are being cheated and some administrators are behaving like freaks! Maybe it's time to unite and put forward their own conditions of the game !?
What do you think???
I will be watching this topic, I have that in my mind too. I think we must build this union to fight not only on scammers but also on cheaters. Our job is not for free, we use our time and pay the internet and electricity bills. A lot of us are abused even by some reputable projects, maybe its time to craft a mechanism for us to protect our rights.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

What do you think???
Yes, absolutely it's a great idea, which can help the bounty hunters to get their reward. Because we work so hard to promote the project and it's our right to get this reward for that work. We give them our valuable time, energy and instead of that we definitely will have to get that reward.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

This question has already been discussed many times. But it did not give any results.
Because there is a lot of information and no one can assume such responsibility.
There have already been several attempts to create a company and enter the ICO with this idea. Unfortunately all of them were unsuccessful.
However, I agree with the author that something needs to be done. This can not continue further.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

As an idea it is a good one, but I think it will  not happen to be united. If an ICO wants to scam they will do it , regardless if we
are united or not. I think that we have still to fight back on micro level and have to accept that not all our bounty campaigns will
be successful. The whole ICO market need more regulations and with that many problems for hunters will disappear automatically.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

They need us just like us! What if we ask them to pay a reward every week, miss the payment and no one does not work? !!

I so much cerich this idea, and if they refuse to make everyone payments the whole participants back off and people can claim they're scam for not fulfilling one of their first promises, and we'll have them begging. Smile.. Lovely

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

What do you think???

Unity is always been a good idea especially if we have a particular purpose and this time is to fight back against greedy ICO and greedy manager and also including scammers and hackers so why not to convince others to join , I suggest to have official booth to brought our message .
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:00:13 PM

As an bounty hunter, hunters are responsible to choose the best project as per their choices and going due diligence. No bounty managers or ICO team forces hunters to join their bounty campaign than what's the use of forming proffessinal unions of bounty hunters???

meloman4u

Activity: 434
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:52:41 AM

It's a good idea to create a trade union. Perhaps this could affect the situation that is now happening on the forum.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

If there are such requirements, it is likely that bounty hunters will be divided into two camps, as one will be profitable that the second ceased to participate in the ICO. Managers most likely will not react in any way and it will be good if after this strike again not to complicate the rules and will not introduce any new "merits".
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

What a good idea to call for a unity among bounty hunters, but I think that you forget that the space we are moving around is a decentralized and full of anonimity. So, that makes everything difficult. How can we unite if we don't know who we are and whi are we figthing for.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:05:11 AM

We have seen most of the users making complains regarding that serious matter. It is a good idea to have it. But as of now, while it is being processed, the best way for those bounty managers that can not make victims anymore, is to mark them with red trust.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
karmapala

Activity: 135

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:44:03 AM

I think this is a good idea, but we also have to think about this bounty hunter union as a form of professional organization of how the rights and obligations of participants as a bounty hunter certainly aim to bring justice to bounty hunters and no harmful elementsunilaterally for bounty or bounty hunter administrators.

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

That really is an interesting idea but how can it be.Most of the bounty hunters does not want to give their identification, they don't wany kyc and for good reason.So I think they will not be very interested to give their identification for a union.And if you don't get identification, how can you know who is who, who is a bounty hunter, who is an alt account of another bounty hunter looking to cheat the system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: