Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we overcome the hard times?  (Read 1751 times)
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

Yes, we can overcome this hard time but we should be enough strong and need the patience to overcome this situation. The market already has started to move on but still slow in the speed. But at the end of the year or beginning of the new year, the market will turn back for sure.

Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

I strongly believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future. This is why I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase soon. This is what I believe, but I can never know. All I can do is guess and make a Bitcoin price prediction. You can look at charts, you can look at news, but you can never ‘know’ for sure.
DennyPen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

Hey guys, what do you think, can we be strong, and overcome this hard times when everything is red? How soon we will finally see bitcoin growing?

We haven't yet bottomed. Summer 2019 - End of 2020 is the beginning of the next bull market, according to the lengths of the previous bear markets. Bear markets are longer and longer, so it may take a while fo crypto to get back on the right track.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

Bitcoin still growing despite the red bear market, its been quite long since the market show the green growing, but I think its because the big hype of 2017, now the price in major correction and unable to move up, but there are still great chance that the price will be go up in the next few years, I don't expect we will see a great rising in 2019
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:48:37 AM

Hey guys, what do you think, can we be strong, and overcome this hard times when everything is red? How soon we will finally see bitcoin growing?

Will ,everythings would still possibility thats we recover into  this struggle thats we face now into the cryptocurrency investment system,otherwise we could not know of when should its possible been happen,but believing and have a strong faith thats everythings should be accordance of the right  time.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

I don't think we should focus on overcoming  hard times but rather how we can make the world of crypto more vibrant and the crypto market much more stable. The problem has always been how  to prevent the rapid rise and fall of most coins on the crypto market. We can make it  together if we also push and maintain a positive vibe instead of concentrating on false news and publication.
dexter45

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

Yea surely we can overcome the hard times by using our knowledge and should be much enough knowing how to deal with it.
The crypto market is a very volatile market and after each drop follows a new growth. We just have to wait...
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

of course we can overcome it just believe and trust on yourself that you can overcome it, just calm everything will be fine all we need is to wait and think positive tgat the bitcoin will grow soon just trust
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

Everyone must decide for himself whether he remains in the game or not. It depends on willpower, desire and motivation. I think cryptocurrency has a very strong support among people all over the world and this is a fact.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

Hard times is created for the overcomes, i totally believe that. If you got panic when the market turns red you would become (It is happening too many times nowadays) a panic seller and this would be the worst thing that you can do to yourself in the cryptocurrency market and it makes you loose in big time. You should make your bugget in right way, when you see red market if you get very uncortable you should invest less..  

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

I don't doubt Bitcoin. I think now that bitcoin is strong. because it is able to stand without government regulation. all users believe that bitcoin has become a good transaction tool besides fiat currency. and its ease has made bitcoin grow rapidly. so stick to your position. Bitcoin is still strong, and will continue to grow.
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

we never know when bullrun will run again, the fact now the market is always dominated by a red trend. I think at this time it's more appropriate to buy altcoins that can really be pumped in the next year.

Llaux

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

I think the hype we got last year was the weird thing and now people are trying to get used to the fact that bitcoin is a currency for a purpose rather than speculation. I think crypto will stay around but which projects, we will see.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

this is what will make us stronger. waiting for a very long time waiting for the green market to return. a lesson about the importance of the long-term hodl and we will definitely be stronger in facing the market situation in the future. take it easy, at the end of this year, bitcoin will start to rise again.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

what makes you survive still has the power to be loyalty to crypto? what is your motivation?

later this year bitcoin will end at $ 6900, and by 2019, bitcoin will create a bullish market, but it will be slow.
norbtown19

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

Im new to bitcoin do you recommend to buy now and hodl?
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

yes of course why not it is hardly a matter of few days if not few weeks a max few months that it.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

I think if someone asks me about the most difficult thing to predict on the money market, my answer is the price of Bitcoin. BTC prices have taken many routes that make it difficult for us to analyze the market with confidence.

Message from friends: So from now on learn from experience and don't repeat the same mistakes again, because you believe or not believe that "History repeats" which means that the market will always repeat, if you are sure why you should be afraid because of the price of Bitcoin now.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

We should try to hold on to your favorite Altcoins in this challenging time, as things go by. Everything will recover and grow faster. Do not worry work in the bear market and you will see great things when crossing it.

ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

We actually saw bitcoin grew already, and that growth became so drastic, that's why it became exhausted and dumped hard. But my hopes are high that we'll see it recovers and grows even higher than it used to be before. Don't worry about bitcoin; it can manage itself to endure. The question of if we can endure (be strong) and survive (overcome) this depreciation can only be answered by each and one of us individually. It's really up to the level of patience we have, to the depth of faith we have on bitcoin and to the determination to have a portion of its triumph someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: