Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we overcome the hard times?  (Read 1748 times)
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

Let me  explain how I am surviving this cryptocurrency market hard time. I know we all make huge amount of money from cryptocurrency December 2017 and January 2018, I invested in other things with the money from cryptocurrency and I am surviving with the profit of those investment now. For cryptocurrency I am only investing now in promising tokens and I am not selling any of my tokens now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

Hey guys, what do you think, can we be strong, and overcome this hard times when everything is red? How soon we will finally see bitcoin growing?

As long as I trust of my fighting spirit and wait for long period of time to succeed, I do it. I know that we will overcome this hard times, Bitcoin will recover soon we just need patience and wait. We don't loose hope guys
there was sometimes that gonna be happen like this before. many investors knew it because of a long involvement being as a member of bitcoin.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

Just wait! Because the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins are not always falling. All we need only during red blood is patience. Because this will be the key to success.
I do not see that the real success is being keyed to patience. I know that in cryptocurrency holding is somehow the effective way to profit/earn and succeed. But, in some instance like this if market continues to fall patience is no longer the key to success. Evaluate the current market and be ready to everything that will happen. For now, take advantage of the market price volatility of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

the price of bitcoin is unstable so they can go up and down, the period you write this threat the bitcoin reduced its price, but in next someday they can rise again.
i think in the end of year bitcoin will come back strongly and destroy the limit 7000$.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

the price of bitcoin is unstable so they can go up and down, the period you write this threat the bitcoin reduced its price, but in next someday they can rise again.
i think in the end of year bitcoin will come back strongly and destroy the limit 7000$.

Thats possible. Fluctuation is normal and it means the market is healthy and moving. Its a matter of time that market changes whether bearish or bullish.In time of hard times, sometimes we have also to sacrifice and never lose  hope. Though the slump is too much this year, we have nothing to do but to trust and wait or you can cut losses if you think it will dump further.

Open for Campaigns
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

Don’t need to be excessive to respond at current conditions, look at the Bitcoin price chart, how many times the market had sluggishness and bearish trends? After that Bitcoin dead and abandoned? No, there is us, there are many users still using it and still HODL. Strengthen your hands and mental!
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

Its really a hard time, we are in downtrend for a long time, asset values of investors have decreased many folds, market really needs to recover, what I think is market is in side trend now and it may recover sooner or later, lets hope for the best, keep your assets with you do not panic to sell it.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

Hey guys, what do you think, can we be strong, and overcome this hard times when everything is red? How soon we will finally see bitcoin growing?
For sure not this time that we will see bitcoin grow like what this had last year

But asking being strong?WE are stronger because until now we are here,facing the deepest value this market ever had for the whole year.
So even if it takes us harder we can overcome the feeling and can still hold longer
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

We must have strong personality in the fields that we're in because cryptocurrency like bitcoin changes its value anytime and as far as everyone is concern,the deep can probably make people disappointed being here in this community let us be the toughest person we could ever be because bitcoin is very volatile.
Aleksabit

Activity: 79
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

This is not the first time we have been in this kind of situation. We have been in worst situations before, like after the Mt. Gox heist wherein the price suddenly plummeted and all hope was lost. The bear market went on for like a year or two, but hodler didn't give up during that hard times and we see that after a couple of years, bitcoin started to recover and the price push to its all-time-high last year ($19k++). So yes, we will see bitcoin growing again, its just a matter of time.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

Yes, we can overcome the hard times just need patience and hold our nerve until the next bull run. As we know after each hard times comes fairweather this is very common in cryptocurrency. We have too strong enough to overcome this bad times no more days left to turn out the price. Nothing is eternal in this digital market so just wait and see.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

Of course we'll get through this.Still not out of this were selected.Give up just not worth it and retreat is not the time.It's all temporary difficulties.I think that in 2019 they should be different.The bitcoin rate will go up and the rest will follow it.A little patience left.This time should be used for good.You can buy a good and wait for their finest hour.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
ict

Activity: 466

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

we can really overcome this difficult period. the basic thing is to overcome the amount of supply of all crypto. the supply of all crypto in the trading market is currently experiencing a very large increase resulting in a very significant price decline. this is caused by various things. there are many investors who release assets due to price uncertainty and legality. so investors don't get security guarantees. and at this time the right time to hold our assets as long as possible.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

We will survive on this pump and dump market, just keep on holding on your coins. Bitcoin is already growing, but if you are referring for the next bull run, no one can say when specifically, only time can do that. The adoption in this market is continuously increasing, so expect a higher growth in time.

If we can hold on, i strongly believe that we can overcome the ugly situation try to set us backward in 2019 the market will be great.
Exactly, if you don’t see higher earnings in short term then set your goal in long term because this market for sure will be good in the future, just relax and enjoy the red market by buying good coins.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:21:04 PM

We will survive on this pump and dump market, just keep on holding on your coins. Bitcoin is already growing, but if you are referring for the next bull run, no one can say when specifically, only time can do that. The adoption in this market is continuously increasing, so expect a higher growth in time.

If we can hold on, i strongly believe that we can overcome the ugly situation try to set us backward in 2019 the market will be great.
Exactly, if you don’t see higher earnings in short term then set your goal in long term because this market for sure will be good in the future, just relax and enjoy the red market by buying good coins.
Yes, holding is the best way to handle this bear market since there is no sense if we sell our token at all lost and if only if there is a way to control the scam ICO that makes investors step back and no more trust in crypto then I think we can recover earlier.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

We just need to go through difficult times.The very essence of cryptocurrencies and technologies that cryptocurrency uses just have to be integrated into the daily life of every person.If in life there is a black stripe, then surely it will be white.I do not know when the price of bitcoin will be higher but it is sure to be.There's no doubt about that.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

I think that we can not just,we have to go through these difficult times.They happen in any business.The main thing is not to give up and to continue to go to his Culi.Next year everything will be stabilized.

Every market, like stock, commodity and crypto have to go through this kind of difficulties and crypto industry which has a restriction from a few governments has to face these difficulties. Soon this is going to be solved I believe, don't know if its next year or not. Within a few years things are going to be clear and the market is going to see some stability with a positive approach.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

I think that we will be able to overcome hard times if we are patient and do everything right following the expert tips on the crypto market. Hard times can't be always. There are good and bad times and we need to adjust to them
Yes, just be patience because anytime every cryptocurrency in the market can be turned into green and enters the bull market on which can possibly give us a huge profit in the future. Also those hard times we should be made it a lesson if we are been experiencing a losses so that our ideas and strategies are become improve in order for us to minimize the risk of lossing again and change it to earn a huge profit in the future.

Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:08:23 PM

My own relaxed assurance as regards the bitcoin market is that it is no longer an instant profit maker as at before. So, a lot now are being reprogrammed to understand that it is not a get rich scheme and avenue to enrich one self but securing their future. So, better one diversify into other things to make ends meet.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

I think that we can not just,we have to go through these difficult times.They happen in any business.The main thing is not to give up and to continue to go to his Culi.Next year everything will be stabilized.

Every market, like stock, commodity and crypto have to go through this kind of difficulties and crypto industry which has a restriction from a few governments has to face these difficulties. Soon this is going to be solved I believe, don't know if its next year or not. Within a few years things are going to be clear and the market is going to see some stability with a positive approach.
It all depends on how we view and respond to every situation we may go through. Hard times can be the best chance to test ourselves on how strong we are to face the challenge. We grow from it, we become more productive, and become wiser than yesterday. Stay positive, patience, and keep strength going.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: