Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the currency of our future?  (Read 2268 times)
axel20

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

I don't know if Bitcoin will be the crypto currency of the future, but it certainly did pave the way for whatever will be.  They all get their roots from the OG, which is Bitcoin. Smiley
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:54:23 AM

Yes, Bitcoin will become a digital currency for payment instruments in various online companies that support cryptocurrency and the world will need bitcoin
vamshi789

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:57:04 AM

I think yes, btc will future currency and everyone will accept this.
darshan331

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:46:03 AM

my opinion is yes,because it has all features to be a future currency and the only decentralization is the reason it may nt be a future currency. but it will sure be a future currency one day.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:52:44 AM

Well, for me, I really wanted to have Bitcoin as the currency of the future, and even now. But for what I can see and observe with the current status of the Bitcoin in the real world, there are still so many people that is still not yet fully knew and as well as recognize Bitcoin crypto currency as a good medium for payment method. But I can see that there is chance that in the coming future, Bitcoin can have to be the currency of our future.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

Every new day we have see the new example of payment opportunies with the bitcoin and cryptocurrency these days. If this would go this fast i am sure that soon we can use our crypto moneys in everywhere.. I believe that the people is started to loving the idea and system very much. I mean i liked it, it is safe and cheaper than banks fees, so why wouldn't i use it?

BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

Caitlin Long spent 22 years on Wall Street, including stints at Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Solomon Brothers. At Morgan Stanley, she was Head of Corporate Strategies and Pension Solutions.

Her response to "an unpopular crypto belief she has" that "bitcoin will replace money"

26:26 in the interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt49h5oiEEI

"the bank account deposits that you is not your money, it's an IOU from a bank and they may not pay you"

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

I never thought that bitcoin would be able to replace fiat money. because fiat money has been used since now and in the future people will still use fiat money. and I think people prefer to use fiat money or cards to buy goods. because there are only a few stores that accept bitcoin and that may only exist in countries that accept bitcoin. and bitcoin is also very volatile not suitable for use as a means of payment. I think bitcoin is only suitable for investment tools and trading commodities.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

Nothing is impossible in cryto, neither that Bitcoin to become a worlk wide currency. Imagine that hundreds of years ago, when people was using gold coins to trade merchants they could not have image that gold coins to be replaced by paper currency or credit card.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

They need to sort out the problem with transaction speeds first otherwise the bill payer will spend ages at the terminals waiting for confirmation

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:39:24 AM

Yes i also predict that bitcoin will be the future currency. Many cryptocurrency experts also predict that same thing after seeing the present market status. Bitcoin mainly famous for its online transactions facility. Which is most secure safe and fast way to transfer money from one person to another without any involvement of third party. Because of such above facility many people use it instead of bank. And also many online shopping sites and retailers provide bitcoin as a payment option to their users. And another thing is bitcoin is also use for ticket booking, for paying monthly rents and EMIs. Etc. It also use as a international money transaction tool and money exchange medium. So these thing show that bitcoin will be the future currency.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

Currently, there are still many who use fiat, for my country fiat still has the main function in transactions, even though it buys pizza in stores so bitcoin remains an internet transaction tool, and shops or stalls are still used in fiat.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

Currently, there are still many who use fiat, for my country fiat still has the main function in transactions, even though it buys pizza in stores so bitcoin remains an internet transaction tool, and shops or stalls are still used in fiat.
I think this is far from the reality but, I am confident that bitcoin will be nice and good in upcoming years. This mighy not be the international currency but I think for sure this will be famous and grow as years passes by.
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

Not sure about "the currency of the future," but it will definitely continue to be an investment tool.
Ragnar143

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

yes i think bitcoin has used widely now a days, so it will be the currency of the future
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:41:47 AM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Do you think that btc will become the future currency of our world?

We have discussed this from the first bitcoin was created, but again the fact says, bitcoin is not legal in the whole world. this is the real problem.
I don't do FUD, but we really need more time to make crypto as a transaction tool in the future especially for bitcoin.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

Although it's possible, I guess it will not easy to be the next currency in the future because we need approval from the government and even from all of the government. Besides that, we need to see the mass adoption can reach all people, so they know about bitcoin and the other coins, and they want to use bitcoin. And when this is happening, then we might have seen the bitcoin will be the new currency for all country, but I think we need more time to see this is happening.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
willwin66

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:22:36 AM

When you say the currency of the future, does it mean it will make the fiat obsolete? Again, I did not see it happen though, perhaps bitcoin would be widely accepted as an online payment medium or you could even buy something in a grocery store or pizza place. Your suggestion for that matter
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:28:20 AM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Do you think that btc will become the future currency of our world?
Yes but not the main currency, government still need to have national currency to become one of instruments to control country economy. Bank and national currency has to still exist because  industries need capital from people who save their money in bank.

Royline

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:44:31 AM

It can happen that bitcoin will be the currency of the future seeing the growth of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: