Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the currency of our future?  (Read 2268 times)
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

I think fiat will still be used in the future because fiat is a legitimate currency, but when bitcoin is widely accepted, bitcoin can become an alternative currency in the future.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Do you think that btc will become the future currency of our world?

Blockchain technology are now becoming more popular all around the world. Now about the question in the above mentioned, my answered is yes, it has a capacity and capability to make it happen in the future. This is what the experts said it also a years past mentioned. Where in short, it could become the world currency.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.

Well if bitcoin continue to fluctuate a huge possibility that it will be recognw by more and more people who commits to use local currency in daily basis of life which we are also aware, and if that happened Bitcoin will be acquire by every individual entities who might find this currency a valuable one, and i think the mass people will be the the initial reason for them to think about acquiring this stuff.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

It needs time, room for improvement, and a long time for development, I can see that in the future that crypto would be much used and people will start to make payments, sell stuff, buy food through the payment method of crypto, auch more instant and much more easy way, however there are big problems that the devs should face if they will implement this kind of currency in the future, if technology continues to evolve and crypto as well, don't forget that hackers also evolve in a way that hacking will be much more easier for them, I don't think it would be a big problem because SECURITY in the web and in the surface would be surely improved as well.
romachka198989

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

Лeгaлизoвaть биткoин этo нe пpocтo тaк, бyдeт oгpoмный cкaчeк биткoинa. Пpичинa тoлькo в oднoм этo peклaмa.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

It needs time, room for improvement, and a long time for development, I can see that in the future that crypto would be much used and people will start to make payments, sell stuff, buy food through the payment method of crypto, auch more instant and much more easy way, however there are big problems that the devs should face if they will implement this kind of currency in the future, if technology continues to evolve and crypto as well, don't forget that hackers also evolve in a way that hacking will be much more easier for them, I don't think it would be a big problem because SECURITY in the web and in the surface would be surely improved as well.

This is what the creator of Bitcoin wants to happen in the near future, giving us freedom on how to spend our assets without worrying about those hidden charges that we face in our current system. Not really sure if it will become the future currency but there is a possibility.

amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

Bitcoin might have come to stay but looking at its level of volatility, I wouldn't endorse bitcoin as a future global currency. Aside bitcoin's volatile nature, there are some countries who are against bitcoin. This can also be a contributing factor to non compliance to the acceptance of bitcoin as a future currency.
Alfred Perry

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:04:24 AM

my opinion is yes,because it has all features to be a future currency and the only decentralization is the reason it may nt be a future currency. but it will sure be a future currency one day.
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:53:14 AM

With the features Bitcoin possesses,  there is no doubt that it has positioned itself to be a widely-accepted currency and seeing that some companies are now accepting payments with Bitcoin then there is no doubt that it will be a currency of the future. It's just a matter of time  now.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
X-Infinity

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

Hey,

High hopes for it! Cash is just too messy and hard to keep track of especially if you're trying to save. Maybe one day when cryptocurrencies are stable in price mass adoption will and become the future native currency of the world.
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:19:25 AM

yes, maybe later bitcoin will become the world currency if all countries have legalized it, and the price of bitcoin must be more stable because if the price of bitcoin is still not stable, of course it will be very detrimental to become a means of payment.
Glocalside

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:34:06 AM

There are so many big investors joining in bitcoin at this time. I believe that they can see the potential of bitcoin sand still invest in it. In the future, bitcoin will develop non stop and may become our official currency.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:45:02 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency with a high value and i think that it is already a currency that we use through payment method online, but if you are referring that bitcoin would use as a currency in future maybe that is possible but it is hard to happen since it cannot be money or physical money (coin/paper). So it is so hard to be money on future.
Ragnar143

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:31:38 AM

i think it will be the alternative currency of the future.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:43:24 AM

Hey,

Bitcoin is always expected to be the currency of the future by our community, yes that's the hope.
but there are many possibilities that can occur or maybe we will find new discoveries that are bigger than bitcoin

ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:16:51 AM

yes I think that's possible because now the number of countries that receive each year is increasing and the number of bitcoin ATMs is increasing. bitcoin is the main currency in cryptocurrency so that when all people and governments have agreed to cryptocurrency, bitcoin will become a global currency. and also now that we have lived in the digital age, almost all people living in big cities have internet access so that in the future, bitcoin will be able to replace fiat money.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

Well we all want it but let's face it in reality it could never happen,
Maybe Bitcoin is the first step of the new era but I guess it wouldn't be the currency that we would use in the future.
It will always be another alternatives to fiat, we need to accept the facts that it will remain to the government any specific functions of financial system and bitcoin can't change that, there's still government own fiat system that will continue to exist though there's some chances that bitcoin can be use as an alternatives  and can co-exist with the current system but looking for bitcoin dominance that's really hard but there's always door for it who knows..
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

I have no doubts about the bright future of cryptocurrencies. The most realistic scenario for Bitcoin is that it will become an alternative to fiat payment method. When developers solve the issue of scalability, Bitcoin will have all chances to become massively adopted. But I don’t think that it will complitely replace fiat money. 
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

yes, maybe later bitcoin will become the world currency if all countries have legalized it, and the price of bitcoin must be more stable because if the price of bitcoin is still not stable, of course it will be very detrimental to become a means of payment.
This must be a means of payment globally, because technology is adequate. The problem is that not all countries accept bitcoin, so there must be a global agreement so that all countries agree. In addition, not all countries have fast and stable internet access, because internet networks are the most important.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

We cannot be so sure with the things around us. Always remember that there is no permanent in this world. And so, if the Bitcoin will keep on striving on its ups and down then why not to be this future's crypto currency? I am glad having Bitcoin crypto currency so I want this as my paynent method in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: