Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the currency of our future?  (Read 2268 times)
P.Mahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:20:19 AM

I think so bitcoin currency of our future brige.Bitcoin is the more popular & best crypto currency.This user day by day increase. Bitcoin user good news of future. Day by day this price increase. This is the one of the best coin from world wide. Bitcoin is the world wide business. Many people this user & he/she success her life.Bitcoin lover for the future bright. Bitcoin is my favorite coin. I am currency lover because Currency is the success my life & my Dream I am the best user for currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:30:23 AM

for this hope, maybe yes and maybe no, yes if the people in the world support bitcoin and the demand of bitcoin is stable and increasing more and more, and not, if there are many factors that stop bitcoin activity, one of them is government policy

Young Mi Taa 9999

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:06:16 AM

Yes, I also think if bitcoin can be a currency for the future. I think Bitcoin has the advantage of being able to become a future currency. 
And I like to use bitcoin because it's easier.  Wink
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:08:04 AM

If we follow the developments that occur, we can conclude that bitcoin has a good and very valuable future.
I believe that bitcoin is the future and has high value.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:08:31 AM

Bitcoin can be our future currency on the internet, and it can become more popular. Bitcoin is very good and has a high price. Seeing this development, it can be said that bitcoin has become a successful digital currency.

Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:14:37 AM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Do you think that btc will become the future currency of our world?

No , if bitcoin succeeds you won't be able to afford it.  It will be for the rich only.

Most likely an Altcoin with a better design and greater quantity of coins.
 Smiley  

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:15:15 AM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Excluding just the pizza restaurants i think bitcoins are been used even now on various online shopping platform and bitcoins are been accepted as a mean of payment there.
Bitcoins will surely be the currency of the future if bitcoins continues to remain much profitable for everyone.
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:20:46 AM

Hey,

It will be used same as we use credit card or debit card in combination with the traditional money! Even if we want to accept it or not, but any kind of computer technology is a lil bit difficult to use for elderly people for now, though it will change in future.

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:53:18 AM

Once it is accepted globally then it will be the future currency for digital payment and will be the most preferred, it is easier and fast plus the low transaction fee  I think it will be the best.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:13:49 AM

Yes no doubt Bitcoin will be the future currency. There is lot of reasons behind that one is the cost of paper currency and also the cost to make available to everyone that paper currency . But in Bitcoin there is no extra cost behind that you can use direct without any third party involment, the only thing you must have internet connection for that. So no doubt coming years are of crypto currency not paper currency, in crypto Bitcoin is the supreme.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

Once it is accepted globally then it will be the future currency for digital payment and will be the most preferred, it is easier and fast plus the low transaction fee  I think it will be the best.

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency if we will be looking at it's price in the market. Bitcoin is the most expensive crypto in the market that is the reason it is the best, well in terms of it's price.

Also, I don't think that Bitcoin will be the future currency for digital payment since there are a lot of other cryptos or digital currencies that can be used as a method of payment. Bitcoin is still expensive and has a transaction fee that is also irritating sometimes since the fee is expensive and there is also the transaction time. I am not negative but I think this is the problem.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

if in my opinion, bitcoin will become the future currency, because the fiat currency is still needed anytime, so bitcoin is only an asset for our future investment place to be exact
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:42:10 AM

Bitcoin remains a future investment with increasing developments, so it can be said that bitcoin is the currency that is capable of being the highest value. Bitcoin is very good to have, indeed the initial introduction through an online pizza order, but now the value exceeds the current price of the pizza.
CryptoGM

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

Contact 4 ICO, STO, IEO & DeFi Whitepaper Writer

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

I find it weird when people wait for bitcoin to be a mainstream currency to replace fiat. I mean this will be a tall order to achieve. Using own research and learning Bitcoin success is more defined when people transact peer to peer which we can do at the moment without waiting for govt approval. It will be the masses who will drive this adoption and not government. I mean look at it this way who wants to receive or send money wait for 7 days ( like i am currently waiting for my client's payment to clear into my account simply because its an international transfer) or have your money withheld by providers like paypal for no reasonable explanation, yet we know by now its an open secret these financial intermediaries are not just holding your money but trading and using it all this while. I can go on and mention why peer to peer is the way to go such as zero cost I mean for even international money remittance this train a'int stopping when ordinary people know the immense benefit of using bitcoin. Forgive me for the long reply guys it just the excitement when talking matters bitcoin  Grin

ICO Services- Whitepaper, Investor Pitch Deck, Legal Documents, Press Release and Article Writer- Add Telegram @ICO_Services or Skype: ICO_Services
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

Hey,

It is good to use online payment but still fiat is good to used for offline stores. Fiat and bitcoin have different functions on our life and no one has to remove to leave the other because both has role. Maybe more time needs before bitcoin totally accepts as currency in the future. Though it has been implemented on some stores, we still need fiat on hand.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:25:38 AM

Hey,

for a transaction in the country money is very vital and important, but if bitcoin is used for payment at a restaurant it might be a new breakthrough and I see it is still only in some countries. so it's a thing that can't be predicted whether the future of bitcoin can be used as a currency for us.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:27:10 AM

if in my opinion and what I've read. most likely bitcoin will become a digital currency that can be accepted by all countries and the world community bro. which goes hand in hand with paper currency. of course, after a tiring journey and process

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

Hey,

I think it will definitely play a role in our future, whether it becomes the main currency of our future is unknown.
I don't think we can truly eradicate fiat but maybe working alongside fiat is where bitcoin and cryptocurrency we can live happily, it is exciting to be part of this revolution.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

I think the possibility will always be there because technology will continue to grow and in the future all will use digital so that bitcoin will probably become a digital currency that will be used throughout the world
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

According to my thinking, bitcoin will remain like this in the sense that some bitcoin has been adopted and has been used as a currency (for transactions). However, it is not easy to shift the fiat currency that has been recognized and used by each country. What is virtual money will be difficult to control by the government and not necessarily every country uses bitcoin as their legitimate currency.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: