Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most profitable bounty tasks  (Read 1599 times)
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

Very often social networks or for example YouTube are more favorable than bitcointalk. Even there where few participants can pay few tokens. Always it is necessary to watch what quantity it is allocated for each group.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:35:44 PM

signature will be the most profitable bounty if you are a senior or above rank member. It doesnt mean that you will get it easily, the work is hard and there are lots of rules in order not to spam the forum with posts.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?

Facebook and Twitter are no longer profitable because of too many participants. Signature bounty is still profitable but I think translation bounty is more profitable than it. I don't know of video bounty though.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

The most favorite task for all bounty hunters is the signature, as it is for the signature you get the most money, of course it's all about how much you work done.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:23:51 AM

Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
signatures are always a choice, because work is easy. whereas to do videos, we must have the ability to manage videos.
the profits obtained depend on the allocation shared, because many signatures are fraudulent.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:29:33 AM

Signature campaigns are a good way to get tokens in this forum, moreover signature campaign will at least reduce spammers in this forum. Many bounty hunters only make a report from social media such as Facebook and Twitter but they never make a thread or comment on the thread in this forum. The social media campaign is only useful for those who have many accounts, but the siganture campaign will make everyone think when taken part in a project.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:32:58 AM

For me I pick bitcointalk signature campaign. It is easy and simple and it doesn't require much time to do as well. I also feel like I am not working at all. I can also help other people with my post and other opinions while I am working on the other hand. Also most often the signature campaigns has the biggest allocations in bounties which is good.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:39:55 AM

Speaking of profitable, for me it is the translation campaign because the stakes divided into less people and so you can earn bigger when stakes distributed by less people. Signature campaign is also profitable especially the members who join are only few and also the stakes divided by less members.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:49:24 AM

For me I pick bitcointalk signature campaign. It is easy and simple and it doesn't require much time to do as well. I also feel like I am not working at all. I can also help other people with my post and other opinions while I am working on the other hand. Also most often the signature campaigns has the biggest allocations in bounties which is good.
Yes that's right, the signature campaign is a Bounty campaign that is big enough to make a profit, if we have the highest level in this Forum like Hero / Legendary it will be very possible to reap profits from the Bounty campaign. Besides the signature campaign, I also wrote Blogs and articles, because I thought this was a rather large campaign in the distribution of the rewards.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:38:50 AM

Translation campaign is the most profitable of them all. Since they have a good allocation of bounty token reward, and guess its just few members are splitting on it. I can assure that this campaign will give you a good fortune. But it is hard, considering that they want experienced translators and it is first come first serve.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:45:39 AM

Translation campaign is the most profitable of them all. Since they have a good allocation of bounty token reward, and guess its just few members are splitting on it. I can assure that this campaign will give you a good fortune. But it is hard, considering that they want experienced translators and it is first come first serve.
Yes it is the most profitable of them all but not all can participate on that kind of campaign. The slots are limited and token allocation is big so participants get greater reward. For the benefit of all the hunters, the allocation should be fair to all campaigns. For me, it is signature campaign is profitable since anybody who wish to join such campaign could participate anytime as long as fulfill and obliged to the rules.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:51:53 AM

Generally, most bounty program have their signature campaigns with the largest percentage pool of the total tokens allocated for the bounty. However, it all depends on the general rules of bounty and it is expected that every bounty participant go through the rules before joining and to also ascertain which campaigns come with the large pools.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:54:11 AM

Yes but it depend at the rank. So many bounty required member rank above,its good but sometimes make me really disappointed and pessimistic. Im as junior member rank not easy to find bounty signature campaig n but at the other side it make me more hard work and not give up to gain more merit.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:01:18 AM

Agreed. Signature campaigns are most worthy of them all, especially when you are higher ranked member.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:42:37 AM

To me I think it depends on what is alocated to each of the aspect of bounty campaign, but many at times,translation, signature and bug hunting can be the most profitable because we have less individual that can take part as a result of the requirements.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:49:31 AM

If you have more knowledge, you can earn more from translations and production videos. Of course, it takes more time to participate in these activities!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:07:34 AM

I think the translations are the most profitable tasks in most bounty campaigns. Then there is also doing the signature campaign, and the content creation (including the Youtube reviews). The social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter..) aren't really profitable, usually.
Yes, translation is the most profitable source of generating revenue as compared to other campaigns. And also it is one of the toughest things to do, that's the reason they pay much more in translation rather than other campaigns.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:07:38 AM

I like the easiest bounty task to do for me facebook and twitter bounty are easy to do, but i need to get more token from bounty so i do signature, also i want to learn how to do bounty in video content or translate, i think it was more profitable

Ridmal.Cryptoguy

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

I think it is varying from bounty to bounty. Yes youtube review is the most profitable way in some bounties. But in some bounties we get more tokens by completing signature bounty, But it is only if you have a upgraded membership on bitcointalk.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:15:44 AM

Signatures are very pleasant and for me it is very profitable, but I myself am not only focused on that, but also on Twitter and Facebook as well as I try to be active, hoping that I will get big rewards and will have lots of money someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: