Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most profitable bounty tasks  (Read 1602 times)
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:33:37 PM

I try to participate in the bounty of good companies is in the signature. I also think that it is worth participating in bounty companies if you have a good blog in telegrams.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

Signature campaign is a biggest profits that you will receive. But you need an extra research to choose a good one because no one to spend their times for 2 months and turn out scam project. Another good campaign beside signature is translation campaign. But its very hard to get becuase so many people sign up first.

kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

I participate exclusively in the signature campaign. By participating in social campaigns, I see no point, you can get a ban, and all your fees will not be counted. Content I do not know how to create, for this you need to have at least some skills. Also for the signature campaign, you can get a good reward, if the participants will be few.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

In addition to signing profitable is the transfer to the bounty, because usually there's not a lot of participants!
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

Yes, I am definitely agree to you if the total allocation is more percent in signature, I join Twitter and Facebook Campaign, it is profitable too if the project is successful. Very risky but I do it instead of nothing.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

Always the bitcointalk campaign, spending the least amount of time and budgeting on all of the bounty tasks. And I did not have much time to participate in the bounty so I just made the signature campaign
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

Well it varies differently, for signature, it depends upon your rank, the higher the rank the higher the rewards. For social media , definitely it depends on your number of followers.  For me, I chose social media because sometimes they introduce a contest of something and they give you tokens if you win the contest.  I like also signature campaign but my rank is junior member, but nevertheless with my patience and persistent maybe eventually in the near future I will rank up.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?

I disagree with you. The reason is that the signature has several disadvantages. Privedu an example. Bounty company extended and you can not leave the project. And you have to sit there until the end. And the risks that the project will always fail.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

Due to Twitter and facebook campaign have too many people participate in it, I don't think it is profitable, it better to join the translations or articles, it worth to join it and sure most profitable.

jbarcenas18

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?

I don't think that signature campaign is the most profitable because some projects don't have signature. They prefer in social media the one you have mentioned and language translator.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

I agree with your statement. Bounty signature campaign assignments are the most profitable and the largest allocation is obtained. It depends on the bounty manager who manages all that. I also never missed a bounty signature campaign. I always do it.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

signatures get a large allocation but can only participate in one project, and must have a high rank to get high pay. I think the more profitable thing is to create content, be able to create content for several projects, only requires creativity in creating content to get a high stake. if  can participate in all bounty programs, I think it's more profitable. especially if the participants are limited, surely the prize that will be accepted can be greater
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

The most profitable type of bounty is the Signature campaign, but today it is difficult to choose the right campaign to participate in order to get a good reward.
Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

The most profitable tasks are Content and Signature campaigns. So the best way to earn the most is to find a good signature campaign for you and to write a lot of articles about different ICO projects.
Yes, Signature campaigns are the most worthy of them, especially when you are a higher ranked member. Signatures are one of the most serious work in an ICO project. Most bounty hunters are involved in signatures. You can join all the items in the bonus to earn as many as possible token from this job.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

In my opinion, signature campaign and translation campaign is more profitable than others. The amount we can earn through these two is not available from any other bounty campaign.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

For me it will be Signature. because especially if you have a high ranking account you can easily earn 1% of the total bounty pool and to be honest that's alot.
Uguande

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

The most profitable types of bounty are translation, creating content and signature. Signature campaign is more easier than creating special content, for example. But on the other hand, you can join to only one signature campaign and if project will be a scam, you will not get anything
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

It depends on how many percentage will be allocated in that section of bounty mate and also those participants will affect the rewards. But as what i have seen is that signature campaign has always the biggest reward and talking about YouTube review, its also pretty good because participants are lesser that other section of bounty. 
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

yes the signature is the most profitable. but there were many campaign participants who violated the rules and did not do their jobs properly, of course very deliberate. Try to see there are many who use signatures but don't make posts or try to discuss, and only do social media reports
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:30:52 PM

Signature campaign and translation are the most profitable bounty tasks. But this can be more profitable if you try to follow all kind of campaigns to get more tokens reward.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: