Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most profitable bounty tasks  (Read 1599 times)
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

I think Signature and Article campaign is the most profitable bounty task. You can get a lot of payment than a social media campaign...

But signature campaign really takes a lot of time to finish and receive payment, you should consistent to create a good post every week to receive a stake.
The article campaign is great too, you just need to make an article about the project as best as you can. You just need to work for one day and then wait for the result at the end of the bounty campaign period...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

Here correctly write that one of the most profitable bounty is translation. But this is not suitable for everyone. Since this should be a high-quality translation, and not with the help of online translators. I participated in Content Creation some time ago - I wrote articles. Some companies gave generous rewards for them, and some rejected articles without giving reasons. Now I participate in the signature campaign and in social networks.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

I agree with you! Translation is the most profitable bounty. It is always allocated good pools, and in this type of bounty involved a small number of participants. Companies signature is also profitable, but not so much. Because it contains a large number of participants
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

All the tasks that we do in the bounty program are profitable, starting from social media, video/youtube, content/articles and signature campaigns. All that depends on the level of will. For me, I will follow all the campaigns.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
I really like to do Signature campaigns but I think it is not the most profitable one among all the bounty types. We all know that signature campaign is the usually had the highest allocation of rewards but for me the profitable one is the translation campaign. Even though, it doesn't had the highest percentage of rewards but the participants who takes part on it is lesser than other bounty types.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

depending on the project that was followed successfully or not, and if you follow the video campaign maybe it will produce more if the quality is very good and compared to the signature campaign with rank jr member
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

The translation campaign is the most profitable of all campaigns I think, and the second is signature campaign if you are legendary rank, well I like signature campaign because it's an easy task.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:25:30 PM

The translation campaign is the most profitable of all campaigns I think, and the second is signature campaign if you are legendary rank, well I like signature campaign because it's an easy task.
I'm not into bounty but as for those rates, well signature campaign for higher ranks are much better than the lower rank which is the norm in the future.

And for translations, I also think that its the most profitable especially if you will be the moderator for that ANN thread and you'll answer those questions regarding the project that you are posting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
I do agree to what you are saying since I always gets a lot of profit even I am just a junior member from the signature campaign. Content and Video is also profitable depends on the quality of your content.

Live for the moment.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:55:27 PM

Look there are millions of ways through which you can earn with bitcoin as there is very wide and vast scope with bitcoin and this is the only reason that has motivated millions of people around the world to invest into bitcoin but the most profitable and the most suitable way that I find to earn with bitcoin is bitcoin talk signature campaign as this is the only way where you need to invest anything, the only thing you have to do is to work for them and in return they will pay you for what you have done for them so this is the only method that requires zero risk.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

Undoubtedly the most profitable is the maintenance of the signature.Many people say that Twitter and Facebook are useless. Yes I agree they give so much rewards but they don't spend a lot of time. I conduct about 40 projects in social networks. It takes me a little more than an hour. It's already become a habit.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

For me, I think the most profitable bounty tasks is signature campaign. Because it is one of the difficult task in order to promote a certain ICO to many investors especially in this forum what actually more investors because they want to know many things about present ICOs that are running. Also aboit the upcoming ICOs.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:16:40 PM

I agree with you. the biggest reward in a bounty is, of course, a signature campaign because in the bounty signature section there is a small number of participants, different from you tube, and other social media.
why are only a few signature participants?
the answer is because every one of the BCT can only follow one bounty signature.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

For a long time of participation in various bounty campaigns, I came to the conclusion that the signature campaign remains the most profitable for bounty hunters. It is possible that only a translations campaign can compete. As for the other types of campaigns, they can rather be considered as an additional bonus, but rarely bring a lot of tokens.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

No doubt signature campaigns is the most profitable and to think some signature campaigns you will get paid directly in Btc. Also it depends on the amount of participants and the bounty pool sometimes social media campaigns are much profitable in some cases.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

I think it is varying from bounty to bounty. Yes youtube review is the most profitable way in some bounties. But in some bounties we get more tokens by completing signature bounty, But it is only if you have a upgraded membership on bitcointalk.

Signature is the campaign I think can earn the most token, but not everyone has a high ranking in this forum to do it. But signing up for a signature campaign is also very risky if you do not have the knowledge of crypto
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

I think all are profitable. We have our own roles on bounty campaigns and from which depends on the rank of the account that you are using. Well, if you are a newbie, then you can do what a newbie can do to their tasks. I know that you have limited profit but if you will do it well, you can have greater profit too in the near future. You just have to be very hardworking and I wish that all bounty that you will be joining will be successful. As for Signature Campaign which involves different higher ranks than newbies, I guess it all depends on how we do our task faithfully. With more effort, a Junior Member account can gain more than a lazy highest ranking user I guess.

Some other tasks can be profitable too if we do it effectively. Let us start a very fruitful tasks everyone. Just saying.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

Pay attention to making a video and placing it on YouTube channel. Now there is little competition, and pay very well.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

Depends on the company. Facebook, Twitter, Telegram can be profitable if the budget for them is large, and there are few participants, and you have the maximum number of subscribers. Often the best is the signature, videos, articles, translations, finding bugs.
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

I think the most profitable are translations and signature campaigns. Also I want to add content creation, blogs or videos.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: