Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most profitable bounty tasks  (Read 1599 times)
Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:54:17 PM

I think a profitable bounty campaign is signature, translation, and media campaign. those campaigns usually have a large allocation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

At this time, the bounties make very little, partly because the whole industry is suffering, the changes have come down, many ICO have not held up the game and have collapsed.
However, I think it is better to do them, because now you are making a selection, and those who remain will be the ones who earn more.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

Depends on the company. Facebook, Twitter, Telegram can be profitable if the budget for them is large, and there are few participants, and you have the maximum number of subscribers. Often the best is the signature, videos, articles, translations, finding bugs.

But social networking is the easiest thing to do in a bounty. So it's the most engaging task, so the amount of bonus coins divided by the bounty hunter involved is far less. And the result is not enough money so they can continue to participate in other bounty
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
Content creation/Moderation, Translation are the common task that do get out big portion of the overall total bounty allocation.Also on signature too but knowing participants on content creations or trans is lesser to signature which means it would really be divided only on small participants on all the stakes which in result getting bigger slice of cake than into other participants.Thats why sometimes its good to study up these skills to take advantage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

For me, the most profitable will be signature campaign. Majority of the bounty campaign has a high allocation when it comes to bounty. The only disadvantage is that a user can only have one signature per bounty. Unlike social media campaign wherein you can join as many bounties as you can. If we are talking about per bounty and not by the number of campaigns, signature should be at the top of the list.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

I think that translation tasks are the most profitable tasks, but not many people can do it. There are other tasks that are profitable too such as signature campaign and blog and article writing.
Gareth Zacrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

If you compare time/reward, the most profitable task is the Telegram bounty. You only have to join a Telegram channel and get rewarded. You can join many campaigns without much effort. For any other campaign you need to either do lots of posts on the forum or do a huge amount of retweets or reposts.
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?

No i do not agree with you it all depend in the bounty pool distrubution.
Some bounty campaigns give signature low percent.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

I think that most profitable tasks for bounty are translation and article. Twitter, facebook and signature give only small rewards

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

My favourite bounty based on what I'm capable of doing is signature. It is not the most profitable though. Translation campaign participants gets bigger amount of tokens than signature.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

Well now I think very few people do social networks, it is correct that you do YouTube, you can also do the signature and translations

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

If you want to get more token you choose translation, video or signature section
It always offer bigger reward from other section like socmed or telegram
Even you need more effort, but i think it's worthed

aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

Well as a bounty hunter for a year, it is not the signature campaign is the most profitable on the bounty programs but it's the translation campaign. You'l get more tokens from it than the signature campaign even if you started participating on from the start to end of the program.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

If you have translation skills, then that would be most rewarding. But the competition is very stiff and it is almost impossible to get accepted when you're going against those who have a long list of portfolio backing them up. It's like a great wall which is impossible to penetrate. Signature campaigns are more decent and practical in a sense as long as you have at least a Member rank to make rewards a bit more acceptable.

kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

As you can see I'm wearing the signature of a bonus campaign. I can tell you that signature is the most rewarding task in bonuses. Forum posts new rules that make signature more attractive to bounty hunters.

surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:56:40 PM

I think today the most profitable is a signature campaign and YouTube, and not Twitter and Facebook, there are small profits now, and too many participants, and recently many participants have been blocked on Twitter.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:00:56 AM

I think signature campaign is the most effective and profitable. Also, signature campaign is the hardest campaign to work. In signature campaign, you are working daily and should be consistent. You should allot your time to it not just to do some post but to provide knowledge which are beneficial.

Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:11:39 AM

Signatures are the most profitable if you ask me.It is certainly easier than translating.And it pays very much more compared to the other bounties.I just don't get the appeal really.Signatures are advertisements for this site.Yes this is a very important platform but I don't understand the need to promote this way.Are there really that much users that invest.Looks like they would just enter the bounty.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:29:04 AM

Most of the time, the most profitable task in bitcoin forum is Signature campaigns but it still depends on the ICO on how are they going to distribute the fund allocation.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:37:41 AM

I think translations and content creation is profitable bounty tasks, high payment but also good lesson. We can't argue about translations because this is the highest payment from all task, but get it is really hard. I say content creation is profitable but not for the payment but about creativity. We can come up with different idea, lay out and content to create interesting for the project. If we can get high value I believe many project will try to hire us, big payment and trust is ours.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: