Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bakkt is a new hope?  (Read 25212 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:22:01 PM

Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?

Bakkt can be opening soon and there is already some good amount of buzz about it. Many are also wondering if this can instead be the panacea for Bitcoin that can possibly replace the dreamed ETF approval...or will this be just another bomb that is not able to explode? Of course, as a Bitcoin holder (I just got a little of it don't worry) myself I am hoping that this can somehow pull up the value of Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency market as we need more good news leading to the end of the year. This is actually worth watching.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

Do you think crypto market will pump?

I don't think so, it's true that many people are waiting for the Bakkt launch but I think they will be disappointed since it will not impact on bitcoin price as they expect in the short term.
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

I very much hope that the launch of bacck will give a new impetus to the crypto foreign exchange market and everything will be fine and we will grow again

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

Bakkt will be launching very soon, and it has a lot of hype going around about its potential effect on the market, however I think for all that is said there is still a lot unsaid and although bakkt can open new doors for the crytpo community by offering an entry for institutional investors who will likely by crypto assets in high value and hold for long crayon scarcity and then a increase in value

I am still skeptical about bakkt acting as a mechanism for the centralization of the crypto market.

Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

I am sure that after launching the baккt nothing will change and everything will also be in the flat. wait for the start of next year

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

IMO, yes!

Though the hype is the same with ETF but I expected that will be rejected. But right now, it's different I became bullish now after hearing about Bakkt on December. Let's hope for the best one month from now so we'll be able to see the bullish trend again. This is the same as bitcoin futures last year which also contributed to the all time high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

I don't know about Bakkt and I don't think it's something big with great effect on crypto market Smiley. I think the best news for cryptocurrency market is that China government is going to legalize cryptocurrency Smiley. Although it's just an announcement for now but I think they'll do it for sure and it'll make this crypto market go to the moon very quickly.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

Yes, my friend, the good news will come out in this conference, many times and BTC will go to moon . bakkt is a cric for the best information for the given BTC, then you like the trust to the return of the BTC.
ADgordo

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:34:15 PM

I think that is great news and very positive for market. But last days we saw too many positive news and prices not effected. I think bakkt will not change our pathetic situation because still bear market continue in my opinion. I really want to see a bullrun and i hope bakkt will cause that but i am not expecting that soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:37:18 PM

It would have an impact to the crypto community for sure but only time will tell if it is going to be positive or negative. But i am bullish since it is almost year end and btc's price has not pump up yet which everybody is waiting for.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

BAkkt will allow institutional investors to take physical ownership of cryptocurrency, setting the offering aside from many current futures available on the market but I have a feeling that it will bring small pump but nothing will big happen until we see ETF from CBOE that can be approved in Feb i guess!!!!
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:55:35 PM

This is really an interesting topic that we should be considering because it is a large institution and big company partners are involved in the Bakkt digital asset platform. This will also have a huge effect on how we use and handle our digital assets. I think if this is really good, it will really help us on our goal to spread the news about the goodness of Bitcoin to everyone.
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:48:50 AM

no need to hope for this platform as a single chance to start growing. we will definitely start to grow so there’s no need to worry if this doesn’t happen this year

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:11:10 AM

I could be wrong but i think it will be better for crypto than and eft since they will apparently settle you in btc.

VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:01:47 AM

For the time being I have not thought so, even though after the Bakkt launch occurred, it did not necessarily have a big impact on the price of bitcoin. So I don't need to hope fully in this matter. Thank you.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:10:59 AM

Bakkrt is indeed will have some impact but I don't think it will have the impact some people think it will. I think the news coming from China will have much more impact on Bitcoin in this upcoming days. Whether it is Bakkt or china news I started to believe more that the bull run will happen.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:24:33 PM

im sure that the market will nor be pumped. I think before Bakkt we will touch 5800 and then may be we will go to 7500. But not pump

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

im sure that the market will nor be pumped. I think before Bakkt we will touch 5800 and then may be we will go to 7500. But not pump
I think too many people will link dreams with Bakkt start. But I have some doubts about it. I personally don't wait any pumps from this event. I'l be glad to make mistake but if I will pessimist it can be simpler to trade on any cases
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

I never quite caught up with the optimism around bitcoin ETF as I don't see it as a future price stability system. With the risk of manipulations and constant rejection and the whole idea of a centralized system where the sec holds sway, I do not think it is imperative for bitcoin adoption.

BAKKT I believe can be very influential on direct bitcoin adoption and would have a positive long-term impact on its value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: