Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens when bitcoin becomes stable?  (Read 1516 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

Maybe people are waiting for some good news to drop then they start rushing for the coin and eventually push the price higher
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:23:58 PM

Maybe people are waiting for some good news to drop then they start rushing for the coin and eventually push the price higher
But the problem mentioned in this topic is the stability will help Bitcoin become like? Bitcoin may stabilize, but this may cause investors not to care about it because investors are always concerned about the risk.

will2500

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:26:37 PM

As you can see, bitcoin and the entire market began to fall very quickly, so the price of bitcoin will never stand on the one place, the only chance for the bitcoin price to stabilize is the bitcoin legalization, but for now we will definitely not come to this step soon.
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

It should be stable,but I would like it to be fixed at a higher level, at least 15-20 000 $.Now everything is very subsided and would not want to stay in such a minus.Sooner or later, these jumps will have to stop, otherwise Bitcoin will not be able to conquer the world)

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:13:50 PM

In the end, Bitcoin will certainly be stable, but believe it will not happen soon. I think that now the market does not attract investors because of this we don’t see the price start to grow

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
M4NDELL

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:11:54 PM

Today's fall in Bitcoin has shown that its price is not at all stable. However, I am also interested in the reasons for the change in the value of Bitcoin. Previously, it seemed to me that everything depends on positive or negative news about cryptocurrency, but today I am not sure about that.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

If bitcoin will become stable. Will be accepted and adopted widely but I believe it will be not as profitable as it was. It will not be as famous and attention grabber as it is today. It will be like fiat and for what it will be beneficial I dont know yet since there will be no difference in value.
darshan331

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

i think it will never happen because the market is always volatile it can't be same in all time.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

As all we see the bitcoin market got crushed in 48 hours and your subject is crushed too. Actually i was thinking just the way you do , in last 6-7 months the bitcoin price stayed between $6.000-$6.700 and i did believe that this will continue and waits for bull run and catch $10.000 line. But we were all wrong and the price went $5.500 right now. This is very sad and don't know what to do now..
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

For me, it is hard to become stable for market is volatile. There are also bad speculations spreading over the internet that influences negative mindset of the people.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

I think Bitcoin will never be stable. The cost of Bitcoin is constantly growing. Even in spite of the fact that in December 2017 the price so rapidly increased and since then it falls, this doesn't prevent us from arguing that the cost of bitcoin is constantly increasing.
Bitcoin has the largest market capitalization among all crypto currencies. Many people have already invested in Bitcoin, so interest in it will not fall. Bitcoin emission is strictly limited, so the price for it will constantly grow. Bitcoin also has a number of other characteristics that make it the most desirable crypto currency.

Conclusion. A currency that possesses such characteristics as Bitcoin cant become a stable coin.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:49:43 PM

In the end, Bitcoin will certainly be stable, but believe it will not happen soon. I think that now the market does not attract investors because of this we don’t see the price start to grow
yes it might be stable but only temporarily and not always be stable. we know that the price of bitcoin or other coins can go down or up every minute, so I guess if bitcoin is stable that's not possible.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.
Currently, Bitcoin is suffering from a massive dump, but I believe it is the sign that Bitcoin would bounce at any moment. If there is a dump, there will always a big pump coming. That's how the market works.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

If Bitcoin is stable, it is likely that it will be used by people and become popular currencies that are allowed to be used and invested more. It is possible that in the future Bitcoin prices will become stable and that will become a reality.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:22:13 PM

I'm not sure it can become stable, if it does then fiat currency will be dead automatically or gradually. Usually the fall in price shouldn't be a panic as its normal looking back at its history over the years. When there is a bull, a bear is inevitable.
techte7

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

The Bitcoin price has today dropped. It will never be stable.
The demand for Bitcoin is highly unpredictable and unrestricted, making it vulnerable to fluctuations based on the supply and demand.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

If bitcoin becomes stable, then maybe from that moment on, we can say that bitcoin can be a global currency. You can't just use bitcoin as global currency if its market value is moving up and down all the time.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

Unfortunately, the volatility of bitcoin (like any other crypto) remains an urgent problem even now. As we can see the stability we only dream about and over the past couple of days bitcoin is very much subsided in price. Ethereum is also sinking. All that remains is for us to participate in charity promotion companies and earn cherished tokens.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

I think that btc will become stable with time. To my mind, btc is the best coin and soon it will become stable as well as the market of crypto currency in general. I would like to have coins for the long-term because btc wil be our main currency

Riingdian

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

I think in the future crypto can dominate the currency system and become the most effective investment tool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: