Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4318 times)
johntravolta63

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

Greetings community, can anyone tell me more about the asset-backed mechanism? The reason of why I am asking is basically because, as far as I understand, this is one of the technologies to make portfolio always equals to tokens.

Hey azam! Here is what their WP says: To minimize the risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners, WHYTOKEN GmbH implements a sophisticated security mechanism. This asset-backed mechanism covers the WHY stock market price based on the current value of the high-end whisky portfolio. It is ensured that the value of the total WHY market capitalization does not fall below 90% of the portfolio value (hereinafter referred to as "asset-backed value"  Wink

Hmm, sounds pretty beneficial, so this will work from the very beginning to secure token holders even more and make token even more stable?

As far as I remember, this mechanism is scheduled to be implemented three years after a successful ICO, but let me double check that

Sure! And one more question, in case you know, of course, how exactly the mechanism works? I mean I pretty understand its role, but interested in working principles

Checked about implementation - 3 years after ICO. As for working principles, if the market capitalization is subsequently below the asset-backed value for a period of one month, WHISKY TOKEN is repurchased by the WHYTOKEN GmbH until the market capitalization is above the asset-backed value again (buy-back). For this purpose, a portion of the high-end whisky portfolio corresponding to the buy-back will be liquidated initially. From this revenue, purchase orders are placed on the stock exchanges, resulting in an increase in market capitalization. The tokens acquired in this way are destroyed in order to guarantee a deflation and thus a sustainable increase in value  Roll Eyes

Sounds great, I mean this can make us even more confident in tokens stability

Exactly, WHY protects against loss of value and ensures continuous growth  Smiley
azamkh

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:10:13 PM

Greetings community, can anyone tell me more about the asset-backed mechanism? The reason of why I am asking is basically because, as far as I understand, this is one of the technologies to make portfolio always equals to tokens.

Hey azam! Here is what their WP says: To minimize the risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners, WHYTOKEN GmbH implements a sophisticated security mechanism. This asset-backed mechanism covers the WHY stock market price based on the current value of the high-end whisky portfolio. It is ensured that the value of the total WHY market capitalization does not fall below 90% of the portfolio value (hereinafter referred to as "asset-backed value"  Wink

Hmm, sounds pretty beneficial, so this will work from the very beginning to secure token holders even more and make token even more stable?

As far as I remember, this mechanism is scheduled to be implemented three years after a successful ICO, but let me double check that

Sure! And one more question, in case you know, of course, how exactly the mechanism works? I mean I pretty understand its role, but interested in working principles

Checked about implementation - 3 years after ICO. As for working principles, if the market capitalization is subsequently below the asset-backed value for a period of one month, WHISKY TOKEN is repurchased by the WHYTOKEN GmbH until the market capitalization is above the asset-backed value again (buy-back). For this purpose, a portion of the high-end whisky portfolio corresponding to the buy-back will be liquidated initially. From this revenue, purchase orders are placed on the stock exchanges, resulting in an increase in market capitalization. The tokens acquired in this way are destroyed in order to guarantee a deflation and thus a sustainable increase in value  Roll Eyes

Exactly, WHY protects against loss of value and ensures continuous growth  Smiley

Super, so I need to add even more tokens to my portfolio  Smiley Thanks a lot for your help  Cool
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:11:07 PM

Checked about implementation - 3 years after ICO. As for working principles, if the market capitalization is subsequently below the asset-backed value for a period of one month, WHISKY TOKEN is repurchased by the WHYTOKEN GmbH until the market capitalization is above the asset-backed value again (buy-back). For this purpose, a portion of the high-end whisky portfolio corresponding to the buy-back will be liquidated initially. From this revenue, purchase orders are placed on the stock exchanges, resulting in an increase in market capitalization. The tokens acquired in this way are destroyed in order to guarantee a deflation and thus a sustainable increase in value  Roll Eyes

Exactly, WHY protects against loss of value and ensures continuous growth  Smiley

Super, so I need to add even more tokens to my portfolio  Smiley Thanks a lot for your help  Cool

Was happy to assist you in here, sir  Smiley
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

Hello there everyone, happy to join you! Can anyone tell me more about Whisky mission, what they stand for?
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

Hello there everyone, happy to join you! Can anyone tell me more about Whisky mission, what they stand for?

WHISKY TOKEN is the first whisky-covered crypto token. It combines the unlimited growth potential of a cryptocurrency with the security of the real whisky value. This prevents the currency from losing value. At the same time, small investors will be able to profit from the benefits of rare high-end whiskies Smiley So this is a great alternative to a bank loan
log63amg

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

WHISKY TOKEN is the first whisky-covered crypto token. It combines the unlimited growth potential of a cryptocurrency with the security of the real whisky value. This prevents the currency from losing value. At the same time, small investors will be able to profit from the benefits of rare high-end whiskies Smiley So this is a great alternative to a bank loan

Hmm, sounds pretty interesting. So they are equaling the tokens to whisky portfolio? This may be quite fresh nowadays
basil-usa

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

Hmm, sounds pretty interesting. So they are equaling the tokens to whisky portfolio? This may be quite fresh nowadays

Exactly, especially on today's market. I mean that's why demand is pretty high nowadays and they have collected pretty high sum already  Roll Eyes
log63amg

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

Exactly, especially on today's market. I mean that's why demand is pretty high nowadays and they have collected pretty high sum already  Roll Eyes

How much, if not a secret? And, of course, if you can disclose this info...
basil-usa

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:45:27 PM

Exactly, especially on today's market. I mean that's why demand is pretty high nowadays and they have collected pretty high sum already  Roll Eyes

Sure, it is almost €150,000 now + €200,000 on presale Smiley A lot, as from my point of view! They have a progress bar on their website btw
log63amg

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

Exactly, especially on today's market. I mean that's why demand is pretty high nowadays and they have collected pretty high sum already  Roll Eyes

Sure, it is almost €150,000 now + €200,000 on presale Smiley A lot, as from my point of view! They have a progress bar on their website btw

Oh yep, found that! I wonder how I managed to skip that on their website hahah  Grin This is definitely a lot! And they are ETH based, right?
basil-usa

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

Oh yep, found that! I wonder how I managed to skip that on their website hahah  Grin This is definitely a lot! And they are ETH based, right?

Yep, right you are! This gives sharply more benefits
log63amg

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:52:11 PM

Super! Ok, thanks a lot for your help, appreciate that friendly community in here! This means a lot
basil-usa

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:54:18 PM

Super! Ok, thanks a lot for your help, appreciate that friendly community in here! This means a lot

Was happy helping you out there man  Roll Eyes
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:07:17 PM

Hello guys! I am rather new to your fabulous project! I see so much scope in it! especially the main Idea: backup. Every asset needs backup.
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:12:05 PM

Hi! Emergency news!  Shocked Shocked

THere was a problem with one of experts on ICObench. HE put 2 2 2 marks, so Lasse changed the situation. Has anyone read about this?
cantap

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:12:45 PM

THere was a problem with one of experts on ICObench. HE put 2 2 2 marks, so Lasse changed the situation. Has anyone read about this?

What was the problem? I would like to track it down. Huh
ferdi252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

No problem at all. Lasse did a great job to answer the expert rationally and 100% precise
cantap

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:17:38 PM

No problem at all. Lasse did a great job to answer the expert rationally and 100% precise
I wanna check this. Where can I see it? What bench? Provide a link please!
ferdi252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:18:48 PM

here! https://icobench.com/ico/whisky-token join the discussuon>
cantap

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

here! https://icobench.com/ico/whisky-token join the discussuon>

thx! i will contact here if some question appear?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: