Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:45:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4316 times)
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:50:25 PM

As WHY token is guaranteed by REAL bottles, tokens can't simple lose its value

Are you sure in that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miamicrp

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:52:19 PM

Are you sure in that?

Yep. Their investors are guaranteed a limited downside risk thanks to the whisky portfolio. Whisky is a perfect asset for this, since it ensures a more crisis proof and diverse portfolio than having only oil or real estate assets in your investment portfolio. It is a great asset for diversification and stable growth. Other whisky funds achieve double digit growth rates p.a., and due to the asset backed mechanism, the token can still have a larger growth than the portfolio  Wink
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:54:05 PM

Are you sure in that?

Yep. Their investors are guaranteed a limited downside risk thanks to the whisky portfolio. Whisky is a perfect asset for this, since it ensures a more crisis proof and diverse portfolio than having only oil or real estate assets in your investment portfolio. It is a great asset for diversification and stable growth. Other whisky funds achieve double digit growth rates p.a., and due to the asset backed mechanism, the token can still have a larger growth than the portfolio  Wink

Can you elaborate on this asset-backed mechanism you have just mentioned? How can we benefit from it?
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:55:15 PM

Are you sure in that?

Can you elaborate on this asset-backed mechanism you have just mentioned? How can we benefit from it?

What happens if the token is worth less than the portfolio? After a successful ICO, the asset-backed mechanism is scheduled to come into force as soon as the asset-backed value (90% of the whisky portfolio value) has reached the value of the initial market capitalisation (after the ICO has ended), i.e. 100% coverage. If the market capitalisation is subsequently below the asset-backed value for one month, a buy-back is made. To this end, a part of the high-end whisky portfolio will initially be sold. From this proceeds, purchase orders are placed on the stock exchanges until the market capitalization is again above the asset-backed value. The tokens acquired through the asset-backed mechanism are destroyed in order to guarantee a sustained deflation and an increase of the value of WHISKY TOKEN  Roll Eyes
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:24:39 PM

greetings guys! Great news for WHYTOKEN! HAve you seen the markets seems the wave is getting power! ETH has hit the 170 mark!
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:30:34 PM

Well, as far as I know, they are now working hard on building the portfolio itself, so we will see everything set up pretty soon. And then, I believe, some work will be switched to marketing, community etc. I love their approach btw, everything looks logical. But first of all the product - afterwards everything else...

Sounds extremely rational and looking forward to high demand on WHY token in 2019 Roll Eyes
High demand for the token WHY? I doubt it. Last year, 99.9% of new tokens turned out to be dust, which is only getting cheaper.

I support your opinion...
many tokens from last year have lost value
It is not known, if their price will rise
the participants just write to believe in the better
What do you mean bu dust? The token will be covered by initial value of the whiskey, the idea works. The token will perform great!
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:31:24 PM

greetings guys! Great news for WHYTOKEN! HAve you seen the markets seems the wave is getting power! ETH has hit the 170 mark!
I hope to see the market return to the initial point of 2017, so we could enjoy high yields!
Lovecurrency

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:32:53 PM

Well, as far as I know, they are now working hard on building the portfolio itself, so we will see everything set up pretty soon. And then, I believe, some work will be switched to marketing, community etc. I love their approach btw, everything looks logical. But first of all the product - afterwards everything else...

Sounds extremely rational and looking forward to high demand on WHY token in 2019 Roll Eyes
High demand for the token WHY? I doubt it. Last year, 99.9% of new tokens turned out to be dust, which is only getting cheaper.

I support your opinion...
many tokens from last year have lost value
It is not known, if their price will rise
the participants just write to believe in the better
What do you mean bu dust? The token will be covered by initial value of the whiskey, the idea works. The token will perform great!

"High demand for the token WHY? I doubt it. Last year, 99.9% of new tokens turned out to be dust, which is only getting cheaper."

I highly doubt this guy's opinion, ETH rise, Whiskey rise everythin is fine!  no doubts on the success!
Lovecurrency

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:33:54 PM

I hope to see the market return to the initial point of 2017, so we could enjoy high yields!
Just the beginning bro!  Grin The best is yet to come in cryptoindustry we will se the full potential of such underestimated niche!
mikeormike

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:42:14 PM

Good evening community, finally back from vacation with new questions and ideas. I was thinking about the portfolio itself. You know what, I believe to decrease the chance of risk and prevent it from losing the value, it is reasonable to use different bottles and different brands... Like not all the bottles of 1 brand or 1 kind
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:44:15 PM

Good evening community, finally back from vacation with new questions and ideas. I was thinking about the portfolio itself. You know what, I believe to decrease the chance of risk and prevent it from losing the value, it is reasonable to use different bottles and different brands... Like not all the bottles of 1 brand or 1 kind

Of course they will use different to form a portfolio Wink the team is really into whisky and they will bring only the best and valuable items. There is a special section in their White paper, where you can read more about their portfolio and the bottles
mikeormike

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:46:36 PM

Of course they will use different to form a portfolio Wink the team is really into whisky and they will bring only the best and valuable items. There is a special section in their White paper, where you can read more about their portfolio and the bottles

Sounds good, I was thinking about whether they have already stipulated that or not Wink But seems that WHY token team is 2 steps ahead me Roll Eyes
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:48:08 PM

Sounds good, I was thinking about whether they have already stipulated that or not Wink But seems that WHY token team is 2 steps ahead me Roll Eyes

Always like this man, they definitely know what they are doing Smiley By the way, are you already a participant of their Telegram group chat?
mikeormike

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:50:31 PM

Always like this man, they definitely know what they are doing Smiley By the way, are you already a participant of their Telegram group chat?

Oh yes, I was among the first community members! And community has grown significantly since I joined Wink
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:33:55 PM

BTC is stabiliazing 4k for a week already or a couple of weeks, is that a good trend or a bad one? what do you think guys?
mikeormike

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:40:57 PM

BTC is stabiliazing 4k for a week already or a couple of weeks, is that a good trend or a bad one? what do you think guys?
Thats bot OK, it usually fluctuates a bit >10% a day or 3 day period buth the recent is just like a tile, nothing happens. Its a kind of a shame
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:41:43 PM

Thats bot OK, it usually fluctuates a bit >10% a day or 3 day period buth the recent is just like a tile, nothing happens. Its a kind of a shame
What do you mean by "shame" are you expecting a better progress??  Huh
mikeormike

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:44:28 PM

I believe that the miracle exists. Do not want to try to predict the future, but the terrible fall is more than possible. I guess the BTC has reached its possible peak.
EMSbitKHAN

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:51:52 PM

I believe that the miracle exists. Do not want to try to predict the future, but the terrible fall is more than possible. I guess the BTC has reached its possible peak.
ETH is rising BTC will come shortly dont panic mate! all is fine markets have just started back to work from the vacations wait the trend is catching a wave
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:42:51 PM

Hello there everyone, how are you today? What are you guys using as financial instruments? I mean do you prefer traditional banks or you, let's say, invest in some paintings that are supposed to increase its value?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: