Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4319 times)
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:15:22 PM

I have watched the recent ETH drop and overall market analysis is very bad. The situation is sad
Yeah, ETH rates are decreasing again. The same thing as we have seen in previous periods. History repeats itself
Mostly, yes, there was a small relief after New Year, but occasionally it went to a bad consequences
Hqve you seen the forecasts? Only few tokens and currencies will survive!
No I havent, I thought forecasts to be enormously imprecise, every time they LIE
Not all of them there may be a realistic ones, try to search for advanced forecasts on Youtube
Youtube really? You trust these selfish guys? They are paid buy the projects all around the bench!!!
Moreover, blogger, especially cryptobloggers have some sort of deep connection to the industry, so it is very fascinating way to get what new or upcoming waves holds
UnbeatableHolder

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:21:41 PM

Whiskey based tokens, good too, it seems to me. But actually what is the purpose of the token itself? And how it works? So may I use it for daily usage?

What do the holders of the tokens get in the future?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:20:22 PM

Whiskey based tokens, good too, it seems to me. But actually what is the purpose of the token itself? And how it works? So may I use it for daily usage?

What do the holders of the tokens get in the future?

WHY is a german based token, which lets everyone participate in the lucrative crypto market with minimal risk and effort through a high-end whisky portfolio as security. I recommend you to have a look at their white paper and website to know more Wink
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:22:14 PM

WHY is a german based token, which lets everyone participate in the lucrative crypto market with minimal risk and effort through a high-end whisky portfolio as security. I recommend you to have a look at their white paper and website to know more Wink

Hello there Tony. I also wanted to refine about the blockchain. Am I right that WHY token is Ethereum based?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:23:04 PM

Hello there Tony. I also wanted to refine about the blockchain. Am I right that WHY token is Ethereum based?

Good evening. Yes, absolutely right. The main idea whisky token is coming with is basically to create a first Ethereum based token, guaranteed by real assets, thus prevent some fluctuations. And they are also using asset-backed mechanism to get rid of fluctuations Smiley
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:25:14 PM

Morning everyone, doing fine today? You know what, I am thinking now more about artificial intelligence implementation in different spheres of business, do you think it may be useful for WHY token?
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:26:24 PM

Morning everyone, doing fine today? You know what, I am thinking now more about artificial intelligence implementation in different spheres of business, do you think it may be useful for WHY token?

Hi there sir. Hmm, pretty interesting question. I am not sure that it is applicable in WHY token situation. When we choose whisky, it is not enough just to analyze the trend etc, you should understand how everything is built up, what adds value etc. So in my opinion not everything may be automated. We need experts in this field to build great portfolio.. Don't you agree with that?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:27:10 PM

Hi there sir. Hmm, pretty interesting question. I am not sure that it is applicable in WHY token situation. When we choose whisky, it is not enough just to analyze the trend etc, you should understand how everything is built up, what adds value etc. So in my opinion not everything may be automated. We need experts in this field to build great portfolio.. Don't you agree with that?

Makes sense, absolutely agree with you Smiley
Skitlslover

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:28:46 PM

What i really love is that in WHY token they combine truly experienced team members, so we may be sure in portfolio value. Cause this is important, as from my point of view...
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:29:58 PM

What i really love is that in WHY token they combine truly experienced team members, so we may be sure in portfolio value. Cause this is important, as from my point of view...

I am now discovering their White Paper once again, always finding new great features and aspects every time, so I agree with you on their great team and the great concept
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:55:37 PM

Good evening community! Just bought myself Macallan Fine Oak 12 y.o, not an expert, but I can definitely recignize a good whisky from now and on
Skitlslover

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:56:45 PM

Good evening community! Just bought myself Macallan Fine Oak 12 y.o, not an expert, but I can definitely recignize a good whisky from now and on

Hi there Tony, oh yes, I remember my first time trying Macallan, I remember that it was a pretty tough decision to buy myself such an expensive bottle. I thought that all this is, you know, mostly for gourmet people.. But now I understand that good whisky is about good taste in general

tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:57:09 PM

Hi there Tony, oh yes, I remember my first time trying Macallan, I remember that it was a pretty tough decision to buy myself such an expensive bottle. I thought that all this is, you know, mostly for gourmet people.. But now I understand that good whisky is about good taste in general

I am pretty impressed that WHY token team is qualified in the entire sphere, so portfolio will definitely surprise us...
Skitlslover

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:58:37 PM

I am pretty impressed that WHY token team is qualified in the entire sphere, so portfolio will definitely surprise us...

Absolutely agree with you sir. And I can even try more bottles, WHY token team can also be in a role of expert community. But all in all, I read the White paper and I am pretty impressed by how carefully they choose the bottles
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:59:45 PM

Absolutely agree with you sir. And I can even try more bottles, WHY token team can also be in a role of expert community. But all in all, I read the White paper and I am pretty impressed by how carefully they choose the bottles

Yep, exactly, also wanted to outline this! Have a look, guys, at this section in WP, if you haven't by now
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:24:16 AM

Good morning colleagues, is anyone online tonight? Wanted to refine about the transaction fees. Am I right that there is no comission in the business model of WHY TOKEN? Cause a friend of mine told me about that today, however Idk whether this is true or not
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:25:32 AM

Good morning colleagues, is anyone online tonight? Wanted to refine about the transaction fees. Am I right that there is no comission in the business model of WHY TOKEN? Cause a friend of mine told me about that today, however Idk whether this is true or not

Hi there. Yeah, he is absolutely right. Well, they have a 1.5% transaction fees, these fees are applied to every wallet-to-wallet transaction. But as for "traditional" commission, you are right, they are almost free of any...
rich-ria

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:26:30 AM

Hi there. Yeah, he is absolutely right. Well, they have a 1.5% transaction fees, these fees are applied to every wallet-to-wallet transaction. But as for "traditional" commission, you are right, they are almost free of any...

Wow, that sounds amazing, seems that it makes the token even more attractive for the investors
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:27:03 AM

Wow, that sounds amazing, seems that it makes the token even more attractive for the investors

And I also want to add that they don't have management fees. And this, of course, increases the return of all WHY token holders. And yes, all in all, this increases the profitability for all the investors
rich-ria

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:28:12 AM

And I also want to add that they don't have management fees. And this, of course, increases the return of all WHY token holders. And yes, all in all, this increases the profitability for all the investors

Even beter! Perfect, thanks for sharing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: