Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS EOS who wins?  (Read 17070 times)
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:03:16 PM

Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?
After bitcoins, Etherum is the coin which is populated and higher in volume. Also i various Cryptocurrency calendars we can find Bitcoins followed by Etherum. EOS too is a good coin and a good source for investment but it is not that good as etherum for now i guess. Etherum also gives us opportunity to create various smart contracts and contracts which makes it easy to start our own token sale.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:11:32 PM

EOS is very promising, so EOS has a great opportunity to beat ethereum in terms of price and rank, even EOS has the opportunity to get rid of ethereum as the most popular platform, but even so ethereum can't be underestimated because I'm sure ethereum won't be silent, they will definitely make something to be able to anticipate that

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:22:16 PM

Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?

Do not forget that on the basis of Ethereum created a lot of promising projects and continue to appear new. On the basis of the EOS, new projects do not appear in a hurry. This indicates the popularity of Ethereum.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:07:31 PM

I think both coins can live, especially at a time when now the cryptocurrency is developing strongly and I think they will cost good money in the near future

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:22:11 PM

Both platforms are really promising and have a good development team. They are also famous amongst crypro enthusiasts and traders. It is difficult to conpare them both since thwy have different features and characteristics.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 08:24:04 PM

Both platforms are really promising and have a good development team. They are also famous amongst crypro enthusiasts and traders. It is difficult to conpare them both since thwy have different features and characteristics.
The fact is that I do not want to compare ethos EOS. Each platform has its advantages, but definitely for ethereum leadership in this race of attraction. Despite the fact that some projects have been observed in migrating from Ethereum to EOS, no one else can guarantee that these projects will remain adherents of EOS, and will not transfer further to stellar and waves.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:28:17 PM

I think this is an incorrect question. The ETH project is already in real demand and it is a working project, and EOS is a prototype, it has no real application in the economy.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:31:55 PM

Eth has more chances, futhermore it is on a second place in total capitalisation, so I think that it has much more chances to become leader in crypto industry rather than EOS

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:37:39 PM

EOS has good potential for the future. At present very many ICOs are launched using EOS. But if Ethereum launches version 2.0, I think that does not guarantee to boost the price of Ethereum. But, EOS takes a long time to occupy the position of Ethereum. Because Ethereum users are bigger than EOS.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:46:40 PM

They both are platform based token but at this moment ethereum is the most popular and used platform. But in other hand eos is the biggest fund raised ICO ever. Technically eos is better than ethereum. And eos already opened their mainnet and many dapps is already going very well in the platform. But is is really hard to take as big market as ethereum for eos. In last few months we saw many failed ICO and scammed project on ethereum ant that impact on ethereum price. But after ethereum 2.0 and Constantinople announcement its back. In long term they both are good but in my opinion if ethereum stop developing themselves then eos will go ahead.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:48:58 PM

I think that Ethereum will win, at least in the next year for sure, as Ethereum is still chosen by the majority of ICO. EOS is a good coin and more and more new projects are gradually joining it, but compared to Ethereum, the statistics for EOS are sad.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:53:29 AM

Ethereum could still maintain its dominance from what I have  see.. Most developers still choose to build on ethereum despite its weaknesses....not even the feeless eos has prevented the developers from using ethereum. This kind of reflect on the price on ethereum.

Game devs and other heavy activity Dapps seem choose EOS over ethereum though.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:39:09 PM

I think EOS has a bright future considering that he is a new coin and can directly penetrate the top 10 coins, and the price is still cheap around 2 usd / coin so I think this coin has a bright future
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:53:32 PM

Ethereum closest rival to me would still be ripple but eos is an altcoin that has good future potential but I don't think is would replace ethereum in the market cap
saycryptohello

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:27:27 PM

the project that will not stop at what has been achieved will win, but continue to implement new solutions further
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 04:35:56 PM

some of my friends sell all the ETH they have for investment in EOS and they say if EOS will be the best coin after bitcoin. but I still believe in ethereum here, I mean 90% of the money I have is in ethereum and 10% in EOS

landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:09:47 PM

I am now trying to setup new EOS wallet, I spent about 1 hour and still I am waiting than some person send me EOS Cheesy. I didn´t see something more difficult than creting EOS wallet. (Good wallet for massive adoption  Wink)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:14:35 PM

Ethereum could still maintain its dominance from what I have  see.. Most developers still choose to build on ethereum despite its weaknesses....not even the feeless eos has prevented the developers from using ethereum. This kind of reflect on the price on ethereum.

Game devs and other heavy activity Dapps seem choose EOS over ethereum though.
And that's the beauty of EOS, the development and adoptions are ongoing so the big potentials are always there for EOS, while ETH still striving to survive EOS teams are coping with new more teams to be developed with their platform, splitting between this two if you are planning to buy and hold
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:28:56 PM

EOS is very promising, so EOS has a great opportunity to beat ethereum in terms of price and rank, even EOS has the opportunity to get rid of ethereum as the most popular platform, but even so ethereum can't be underestimated because I'm sure ethereum won't be silent, they will definitely make something to be able to anticipate that

EOS has been in the number one position for several consecutive months on a best crypto rating in China. But ETH is not disrespectful when they are rebuilding their entire system, and when completed they will give that surprise to us.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:53:10 PM

Stop dreaming, even if there will be any coin that will take over from ethereum now definitely is not eos,there are others that have got so much quality as well.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: