Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS EOS who wins?  (Read 17070 times)
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:40:39 PM

Why do people keep comparing some big projects in crypto space? It's not bad but on the other hand , I don't think it's necessary. Both ETH and EOS have their unique features, both are good with their development. Well, ETH has been there and doing well, so deserves some respect in my own opinion. Talking about scalability which EOS boasts of, practically ETH architecture is cool.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vatnov

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:45:47 PM

My bet is on EOS in a long run.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:15:15 PM

I don't know the reason for everyone who continues to compare ethereum and eos, in my opinion both are very good to be used as investments but I personally prefer ethereum because of having greater popularity.

Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:27:37 PM

I am sure that in the next couple of years Ethereum will occupy the first place among the coins with the ability to create smart contracts. EOS has prospects, but it should more actively attract new projects to its blockchain network. Otherwise, he will have no chance to defeat Ethereum.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:29:57 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 01:19:16 AM by bitcoin31

I think they have different characteristics, it is both potential coin but ethereum will wins because it's mre potential than the EOS for me.
Because ethereum is really potential to all coins and It will increase more the value for sure. Ethereum is most popular in the whole cryptocurrency but I believe to eos is next ethereum but they need to reach first ethereum to become bitcoin.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 10:38:13 PM

Ethereum has always been the preferred cryptocurrecy compared to EOS, Project EOS is also doing great in the crypto market but Ethereum has great packages that EOS does not posses. This is why i choose to invest into Ehteruem rather than EOS. Currently Ethereum project is undergoing several changes especially with the launch of its hardfork. I have not heard any new thing with the development of EOS but Ethereum is constantly updating and upgrading its network. I guess this few reasons are enough to convince you that Etheruem wins!

Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:41:32 PM

Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?
I think that now on the market Ethereum clearly looks stronger , due to the fact that this platform was created first I think Ethereum will be the first coin all the time

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:16:45 AM

ETH got 7.7% in terms of percentage increase.
EOS got 22.89% in terms of percentage increase.
But in terms of pricing and dollar increase, ETH has got it better.

Hell yeh!! EOS might win in the end.

I like what "Vitaly" said about projects claiming to be able to make more than 10K transactions per seconds as centralized compare to ETH though. I often think he meant other platforms like EOS which I really see EOS is much progressive than ETH. Time to put more money on EOS!
LOL the war between the TPS is hype.
Everyone attacks Vitalik as he is attacking others too.
I don't have anything with any of them, both are good investment IMO.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:41:32 AM

Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?

I think both will grow together. Each coin all has private space to develop their project and has private community.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:55:43 AM

i think eth has start his movemevent, and answer of your question i think eth still ahead from eos, eth will always standing besides btc.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:25:43 AM

i think eth has start his movemevent, and answer of your question i think eth still ahead from eos, eth will always standing besides btc.

Exactly, EOS is far from Eth, this matter Eth looks stronger and has extraordinary development still in his position.
Eth's volume is still high and this is able to shift the XRP and keep accompanying bitcoin.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:33:06 AM

Wins the one who all the announced words will translate into reality. In the meantime, eos is struggling with a ripple, and most likely according to all forecasts, after the arrival of the bull should win this fight.

Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:41:04 AM

Wins the one who all the announced words will translate into reality. In the meantime, eos is struggling with a ripple, and most likely according to all forecasts, after the arrival of the bull should win this fight.

Yes, EOS must be able to win first with Riak so that it can shift Eth again, EOS still needs a lot of new support and strategies to be able to do that. Surely the market is more attractive if the three coins compete with each other and investors will make a negative note.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:48:48 AM

ETH got 7.7% in terms of percentage increase.
EOS got 22.89% in terms of percentage increase.
But in terms of pricing and dollar increase, ETH has got it better.

Hell yeh!! EOS might win in the end.

I like what "Vitaly" said about projects claiming to be able to make more than 10K transactions per seconds as centralized compare to ETH though. I often think he meant other platforms like EOS which I really see EOS is much progressive than ETH. Time to put more money on EOS!
LOL the war between the TPS is hype.
Everyone attacks Vitalik as he is attacking others too.
I don't have anything with any of them, both are good investment IMO.

Exactly, each person will have a different perspective about the coin because the way they believe in the coin will make them believe strongly on those coins. Both these coins have huge potential in the market but everything based on the developments they do.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:56:35 AM

I think EOS still takes a long time to look like Ethereum. Ethereum has very many supporters because it has a smart contract. And almost all ICOs use the Ethereum platform. I think these two coins have a very good future.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:05:37 AM

Between these two coins, there are so many who discuss and compare. For me, EOS is better than ethereum for now. Previously Ethereum was better than EOS. But if you talk and compare now, maybe I will support EOS as a great platform.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:32:01 AM

it depends on how the dev in developing the platform, I see ethereum has a smart platform with the ico project as well as the development of eos including very good, both of these coins have their respective platforms and now I'm starting to be interested in eos, I'm sure eos has a future the good one.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:22:57 AM

I remembered last  year, when EOS was created there are numerous predictions that EOS will definitely surpass ETH. So, previously  I invested some of it. From $13 I bought some, after a few months believing from people's predictions from telegram and discord, it went down to $11 down to $8.

I was frustrated that time but I have learned my lesson. EOs can never beat ETH. I also accepted  the fact  that  EOS price is now $3.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:00:50 AM

When we think whose going to win I think that's hard to determine. The actual market movement can prove the real score behind, so let's wait for the right time to come. I prefer having patience rather than rushing over towards more expectations, because whoever wins my support remains with eth.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:11:50 AM

it depends on how the dev in developing the platform, I see ethereum has a smart platform with the ico project as well as the development of eos including very good, both of these coins have their respective platforms and now I'm starting to be interested in eos, I'm sure eos has a future the good one.
both coins are good. Now the bear market will show us how these projects could develop in difficult conditions.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: