Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:39:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Ether?  (Read 1518 times)
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

Ethereum once created glory, but now it is low, but I still think it is not its original added value. When more governments rely on it to issue stable coins, their value will rise. But now investors must wait patiently.

ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

I think Ethereum is one of the best projects out there. It's such a great innovation that most people still haven't understood it Cheesy

Don't look at it short-term. Yes ETH price might have dumped but so all the other coins as well. I think a great future lies ahead for ETH and lots of devs are working on providing this.

abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

Currently, interest in Ethereum falls along with a fall in interest in ICO projects conducted on the Ethereum platform. If this trend continues, then ethereum may continue to be unstable.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

I think ethereum is the top 2 project on which the crypto market holds, no matter what haters and weak spirits say, the ethereum will endure everything as it has always stood, it will remain on the market until the very end, I'm sure of that.
tmskcimen

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

Let us turn the mirror from original place to another in order to see the another beautiful views. Ethereum is the highness of crypto if that will be. Every possibilities could be in ethereum as the only one crypto. One coin rules in crypto society.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:17:23 PM

Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

Ethereum was born not just because of Vitalik's sole effort. It was created by a team, so, if ever Vitalik would leave, the team can still continue to progress on their product.
akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

Eth is one of the important coin in crypto and it's really a stable coin. But it's current price is not up to the mark. Many holders are holding their Eth and waiting for a good pump. I think Eth will be increase in the near future.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs?
Are you referring to Apple's Steve Jobs here? If so, then yeah he could be but not in the near future. Ethereum is still at a crucial stage of development so Vitalik still plays a crucial role. If Ethereum 2.0 turns out to be a monumental success, then maybe he can leave.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

Ethereum it`s a very good project. What about Buterin - he is a genius and has behind a lot of developing of this project. I think without Vitalik Ethereum definitely will be weaker, but Vitalik doesn`t want to leave a project.
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

Without Vitalik, Ethereum would be undoubtedly weaker, he created the currency and is the genius behind a lot of the development. ETH is not good enough yet to stand still because many other projects are coming after its market share, ETH 2.0 is meant to be coming soon and that could really cement ETH as the crypto for the future.
But I read an article from him, he said that if he left ETH, ETH would not be affected and it would continue to grow stronger than before. And I want him to leave ETH to see what he says is right or wrong

He cannot go around saying that he is the only reason why ETH is successful. That would sound conceited and be de-motivational for any others involved with ETH. Not to mention it would cause investor uncertainty around the future of ETH. All that he said is common business sense, he would have to say it if he believed it or not.

Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

Etheruem project has a very strong community backing and it has earned the trust of many in the industry. The platform also has a solid usecase and we have witnessed that by seeing thousands of blockchain startups building their platform on Ethereum network.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

A very good coin, really there is no other coin that I would rather put my money into right now, even if the coin is down so much there is so much potential for the coin. You don't have to worry about the coin getting delisted and not being worth anything in the long run because you can be sure that the coin is going to do good and you are going to make money from it

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

Why do even he leave ETH? It's not a logic. They are planning of ETH 2.0 and there was an announcement on it too. So, we can hope betterment of ETH will come soon once the bearish days stop. Anyway, if Vitalik leaves, ETH will be a shitcoin instantly.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

Ethereum is a good project and I believe in coming years, the utility of the platform will drive the price up and even if the founder leaves the project will still go on because one person doesn't make a team.

pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

Ethereum is good, because the majority of the crypto community is using it for payments and ICO contribution. It means, that Ethereum is used by everybody. Moreover more than a half of all projects are using ERC-20 token standards.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

Vitalik Buterin is undoubtedly good. But I think even if he leaves eth, the team will continue to work on the project. Even now, eth in its blockchain form is very good, even though it has many competitors like eos, ada, neo, and so on. None of the blockchain can compare with him.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

Here is good interview with Vitalik, explaining can be ETH succeed without him or not:

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/612372/ethereums-founder-vitalik-buterin-says-his-creation-cant-succeed-unless-he-takes-a-step/

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
ostap5511

Activity: 538

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

I have been following bitcoin and invested in it since 2013 Ethereum internal cryptocurrency, one of the few contenders perceived as a viable alternative to bitcoin.
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

The price was very dropped. Unfortunately. no one would wait for it to happen. surprised everyone. Our dreams were seeing $ 1000 again, but now it's impossible. 300 dollars would be even better as the price in this market.
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:39:17 PM

Ethereum is a great coin that is going to show its potential during the next bull run. Coin is awesome, devs are doing a great job and releasing the next update. Marketing team is also doing good. What do you need more?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: