Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be contented on your bounty campaign rewards!  (Read 913 times)
MOBbrothers
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

No need to ask merit for your posts, it's just like whining, you just said you don't need to whine with the reward you received from the bounty campaign, but at the end of your post, you whined yourself asking for merit. Be satisfied with your condition like that, continue to be patient and always work better so that you can get the good results that you might expect.
Permit me to laugh out loud with your response to that fellow.
Please. it is quite interesting how he stylishly appeal for merit just like bounty hunters are appealing for high payment when reporting their issues to bounty managers.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

You have the right point, that people should be more respectful to each other. There is always a way fo find a good solution. But still, there are some bounty managers and projects, that cannot give a good support and cannot communicate in a good way with hunters.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

LOL First of all, I respect your opinion but I do not agree with some of the things you said.
To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way.
I am a bounty hunter but I do not feel insulted when other legit hunters complain. You see, the bounty team can commit mistakes too and I have seen it happen. If hunters don't complain, how will they get their correct reward?

I am not sure but you sound like a newbie bounty hunter to me. Do not put down other hunters who are complaining because sooner or later, their issues regarding bounty can also happen to you.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

Contentment is a state of mind that can not be expressed except you have think through your situation, making decision on it and come to a conclusion and a state where you are content!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
cryptonight9631 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.

Care to give a merit?

You don't deserve a merit by giving bounty hunters a bad reputation you do not know how it feels after promoting an ICO for 5 months and you find out they are paused or the project is fraud or the dev change the rules from no KYC to KYC I hope you'll part of that kind of ICO so you'll know the frustration.

That is why a more extensive research is needed before joining or entering a bounty campaign to ensure no possible wrong can happen. Prevention is better than reckless joining for the sake of thinking a return.

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.

I have seen so many people complain about the rewards that they are getting from the bounties and I just think if they knew how long people are now having to wait just to have their coins paid out to them. We need to learn to be contented because at this point the rewards from bounties are basically free money which means that we are the ones gaining no matter how much we get

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

Well some bounty managers are just greedy and i think there is the need for hunters to complain to keep others aware and awake. The cheek of it is some managers even run away with the whole rewards. Also i don't think any hunter will complain after seeing that everything is genuine and fair.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

I personally really like this job. It does not require money and does not need anyone to invite or persuade to take part, as in network projects. Also, thanks to ico and their bounty programs, we get an excellent opportunity for participants not only to earn money, but also to learn more about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Yes, there may be different moments, both good and bad, but you still need to always be in a positive mood and believe in the best.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

Always be remember to be nice to the bounty manager. If you are following the rules, everything will be great and you will get stakes for your work. But is won't bring you anything if you would argue or dispute the bounty management team.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

Bounty campaign is good to have and everyone will have their rewards.
It is better to be satisfied on what you will get and never demand anything far from your stakes.
Be sure to do your job according to the rules! and get your rewards.
mbah

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:28:43 PM

I judge what you say just from the standpoint of your own course and that makes you look good in this case. any of the glaring discrepancies between what is in ICO and on the market after that, of course, is natural to make the bounty hunter questioned and was disappointed with the situation. Maybe a lot of whining and indeed it was the reasonable thing as well as paid does not correspond to the ICO because crypto State is being deteriorated.

GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

Situations are different. If I haven't been given a reward at the end of the campaign, I will write to the manager of the bounty but, of course, I will not write about what they have given me  small amount of tokens. This should be monitored during the campaign in spreadsheets.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:17:33 PM

When the project team does everything according to the rules, there are no problems. Another thing is when the payout for bounty cut several times or Vice versa for a long time do not pay. I think bounty hunters need in this case to take any action. It is a completely different situation when they begin to make claims without reason. This is really unacceptable.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

there is a lot of different situations
you can receive only part of expected reward, or receive smaller amount due to lot of participants, or even receive worthless coins
all of this could be minimised with good analysis prior to get in to bounty, but could not be avoided
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:20:45 PM

As if that were a gift, we all do a group work to receive the reward, it is true that we have to be patient and we are not in the best of the market, but we do not have to conform, we always have to push for excellence, as they ask 10 rules to enter the signature campaign, bounty hunters also have the right to ask for favorable conditions for them.
primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:23:01 PM

I always be contented for what i received from bounty rewards. Even though its too less but i understand because nowadays too much participants thats bounty makes crowded.

But in my opinion i think doing bounty now is lazy doing already because of all altcoin price down. We can see the market is all red and its really sad that your token just value a less.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
modmalaney

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

Always be remember to be nice to the bounty manager. If you are following the rules, everything will be great and you will get stakes for your work. But is won't bring you anything if you would argue or dispute the bounty management team.
However, when the management team just silent without having a clear description is certainly questioning the condition is not a problem. and this is where thus assessed interfere and be the talk of bad. so it is not completely become the bounty hunter because they also have the right to know.
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

Bounty hunter are usually contented with their rewards the problems usually arises due to changes in the allocation of the tokens which is usually not annouced till the end of the campaign .The companies and campaign managers should always try to keep their words so as to avoid problems from the hunters.Bounty hunters should also exercise more pateient considering the current market situation.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:28:28 PM

you are wrong, because their bounty hunter is not satisfied because the bad management and the campaign they are following is not in accordance with the agreement. we bounty hunters never protested when everything was in accordance with the rules but we also did not beg when betrayed. You have no right to say this, it looks like you don't understand the bounty hunters
I agree. We are contented when bounty rewards is fair in accordance with the rules and allocations. We are not whining but we deserve an explanation in every change because we do support the project and follow all the rules. We work for our life also, for our living so pay us on what we deserve and what is being plan to give.

Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

at this time I still have not received a payment that is detrimental or not in accordance with my hard work, so far the bounty campaign that I have followed has always paid in accordance with the initial agreement, the bounty allocation has also never been deducted when the coin sale did not reach hardcap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: