Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2284 times)
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

Hi guys! I’m in love with such projects, that aims at customer convenience and utility. Rarely ICO’s conduct some kind of Demo product, but you have done even more, crypto card, software, hardware and many other aspects of future payments! CRYPTUNE is leading the future way Cool
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

I have seen your prototypes, I mean MVP! Much work has been done to achieve this level of success.
It would be an awesome opportunity to test cryptobased payments and gain benefits from it. However I can not quite get what are the benefits?  Shocked Blockchainbased transactions?

They say 3%-30% of costs will be shorten. This is the result of blockchain mechanisms.

Moreover, there would be some agreements between Cryptune and Firms to make BTC or ETH payment more beneficial.
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

Hi guys! I've just found you on ICObench by my friend's recommendation! I am true cryptoethusiast, always exploring new horizons!
There were many attempts to spread cryptocurrencies and tokens for casual users, however they failed. The reasons may vary, but the crucial point in all cases is the absence of clear vision and a lack of invention! Cryptune taught by the bitter experience of its predecessors, can create a platform we all desire and wait! Grin Let's make it happen guys! I am truly inspired and will help you to spread well! What are your thoughts guys? Let's stay tuned! Cheesy

Hi, Basil! Have you contributed already? If yes, how much? I amconsidering this question, but the economic situation is terrible, what do you suggest?
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

Hi guys! I've just found you on ICObench by my friend's recommendation! I am true cryptoethusiast, always exploring new horizons!
There were many attempts to spread cryptocurrencies and tokens for casual users, however they failed. The reasons may vary, but the crucial point in all cases is the absence of clear vision and a lack of invention! Cryptune taught by the bitter experience of its predecessors, can create a platform we all desire and wait! Grin Let's make it happen guys! I am truly inspired and will help you to spread well! What are your thoughts guys? Let's stay tuned! Cheesy

Hi, Basil! Have you contributed already? If yes, how much? I amconsidering this question, but the economic situation is terrible, what do you suggest?

Hello! Yes, I have! Not so much, but I think my help will make a deal. They accept ETH, BTC, LTC and Fiat so do not worry about all these circumstances on the market. These guys keep their budget wisely so you wont loose a penny Wink
davychto78

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

Cryptune is a great discovery for me! Despite the terrible news on the market such great projects must appear and we should support the coming future! Grin
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, just found out your thread - am I right that you are having an ICO now?
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, just found out your thread - am I right that you are having an ICO now?

Hello, Jack, nice to meet you! I am not from administration, however managed to contribute already, yes, they are at PreSale now!
JackJackD

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

Hello, Jack, nice to meet you! I am not from administration, however managed to contribute already, yes, they are at PreSale now!

Sounds great, sorry, I understand the idea in a few words, but can you recommend me something to get deeper? And another question - is there any bonus on this stage? There usually is during PreSale...
SellnBuy037

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

Sounds great, sorry, I understand the idea in a few words, but can you recommend me something to get deeper? And another question - is there any bonus on this stage? There usually is during PreSale...

Have you already watched their explainer video? Audio + Video is always being understood better, so this is a great thing to start with, afterwards I would recommend you to get through their website  Wink Yes, they are giving a 30% discount now
JackJackD

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

Have you already watched their explainer video? Audio + Video is always being understood better, so this is a great thing to start with, afterwards I would recommend you to get through their website  Wink Yes, they are giving a 30% discount now

Wow, 30% is perfect, seems I will add them to my portfolio today  Smiley Can you share the explainer, please?
SellnBuy037

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

Wow, 30% is perfect, seems I will add them to my portfolio today  Smiley Can you share the explainer, please?

Sure, of course! Here you go https://youtu.be/iv_bG5w6I0Q . And have a look at their landing page after  Cool
JackJackD

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

Sure, of course! Here you go https://youtu.be/iv_bG5w6I0Q . And have a look at their landing page after  Cool

Will do shortly, thanks a lot, I appreciate your help !
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:14:32 PM

Shocked Nice to see the blockchain future is lead by the fabulous guys! Cryptune will play a huge role in the future of payments! Want to use BTC and BCH in shops, because the future is here Cool. We should break the frontiers of Banks and existing Payment systems! Cryptune means freedom!
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

When is tokensale Huh  Nothing found concerning the nearest dates of start is it postponed due to market downfall? Who knows? Guys help?
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

When is tokensale Huh  Nothing found concerning the nearest dates of start is it postponed due to market downfall? Who knows? Guys help?

Seems it has just started, 30% welcome bonus is here as well! Roll Eyes

Join via link https://sto.cryptune.io/users/sign_up?locale=en

7,5% is already collected on a pre sale
johntravolta63

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

THX ferdi, Pre-sale means sales are open for a small number of investors? and then the marketing will attract large number of investors?
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

THX ferdi, Pre-sale means sales are open for a small number of investors? and then the marketing will attract large number of investors?

You are right, the pre-sale option is huge discount for early members, so you are lucky to find Crytune now Cheesy
johntravolta63

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

What is the overall idea of the project? Tokens free for all? Or what?  New payment system? There were many attempts, why Cryptune?
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

What is the overall idea of the project? Tokens free for all? Or what?  New payment system? There were many attempts, why Cryptune?

Obviously, Crytune is aware of such attempts and analyzed them as well. Basically, all such projects face lack of knowledge and demand. But as the progress never stops people are tired of endless transaction fees, outdated currency platforms, large banks, multiple middlemen and costly, cumbersome and delayed transactions. The demand is high, there should be one payment system and it should be cryptune
johntravolta63

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:52:33 PM

Obviously, Crytune is aware of such attempts and analyzed them as well. Basically, all such projects face lack of knowledge and demand. But as the progress never stops people are tired of endless transaction fees, outdated currency platforms, large banks, multiple middlemen and costly, cumbersome and delayed transactions. The demand is high, there should be one payment system and it should be cryptune

Only payment? No ERC wallet functionality inside? Can I transfer tokens, currency?
Or it is better to use other wallets?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: