Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2278 times)
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:53:54 PM

What is the overall idea of the project? Tokens free for all? Or what?  New payment system? There were many attempts, why Cryptune?

Obviously, Crytune is aware of such attempts and analyzed them as well. Basically, all such projects face lack of knowledge and demand. But as the progress never stops people are tired of endless transaction fees, outdated currency platforms, large banks, multiple middlemen and costly, cumbersome and delayed transactions. The demand is high, there should be one payment system and it should be cryptune

Only payment? No ERC wallet functionality inside? Can I transfer tokens, currency?
Or it is better to use other wallets?
Cryptune’s Mobile Digital Wallet will allow anyone to transfer funds to friends and family anywhere in the world.

No additional fees incurred when it is sent to and from Cryptune Mobile Wallets.

How do you expect such all in one platform without wallet function? No way Lips sealed
log63amg

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:46:40 PM

Hey there community. Is anyone aware of token structure details and ICO details? Would like to ask several question  Wink
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

Hey there community. Is anyone aware of token structure details and ICO details? Would like to ask several question  Wink

Good morning sir, sure, I can try to help you out with that
log63amg

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

Hey there community. Is anyone aware of token structure details and ICO details? Would like to ask several question  Wink

How much is the soft cap? And how much tokens are allocated for token sale?
basil-usa

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:54:52 PM

Hey there community. Is anyone aware of token structure details and ICO details? Would like to ask several question  Wink

Their softcap $2.4M and 52% of all the tokens are allocated for token sale  Smiley
log63amg

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

Their softcap $2.4M and 52% of all the tokens are allocated for token sale  Smiley

Seems that with such a concept the soft cap may be collected quite soon, I really love the team behind the project, this matters! And 52% of? How much is total?
basil-usa

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

Seems that with such a concept the soft cap may be collected quite soon, I really love the team behind the project, this matters! And 52% of? How much is total?

Oh sorry, forgot to mention that.. Out of 10,000,000,000 CPTS  Smiley
log63amg

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:01:19 PM

Oh sorry, forgot to mention that.. Out of 10,000,000,000 CPTS  Smiley

Makes sense! Thanks for sharing, Basil! Appreciate it  Smiley
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

Hello there community! Am I right that Cryptune is bringing the opportunity to pay with their coins in restaurants, bars and much more?
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

Hello there community! Am I right that Cryptune is bringing the opportunity to pay with their coins in restaurants, bars and much more?

Greetings eleonora, glad to see you in Cryptune's growing community! Yeah, you understand the idea correctly! Restaurants, retails, saloons, supermarkets and much much more
eleonora0x

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

Greetings eleonora, glad to see you in Cryptune's growing community! Yeah, you understand the idea correctly! Restaurants, retails, saloons, supermarkets and much much more

Sounds bold, but what about infrastructure? Am I right that it should require special equipment?
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

I have made a quick research of what VOX-U is and I got surprised by its functionality! It is more than just a payment base like we do have now, this is a complete new solution on the market I guess! Shocked
cantap

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

Sounds bold, but what about infrastructure? Am I right that it should require special equipment?

Yes, it does require special equipment, but they are already there with their own terminal, so I believe the implementation is the matter of time
gt89_ups

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

They have already done a huge work on that! VOX_U have you seen the functionality of the terminal? Join their telegram to discover, that is great!
eleonora0x

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

They have already done a huge work on that! VOX_U have you seen the functionality of the terminal? Join their telegram to discover, that is great!

Sounds great, but are there any ongoing talks about the cooperation already?
cantap

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

If i am not mistaken, yes, there are some talks, but wider expansion is planned on Q1 2019, pretty soon, but I have to check that with their roadmap
basil-usa

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

Greetings guys! So delighted to see that the thread gains more and more attention by the crowd! Stronger and stronger each day the community is! And who was the fire starter?

P.S. me. Cool
eleonora0x

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

If i am not mistaken, yes, there are some talks, but wider expansion is planned on Q1 2019, pretty soon, but I have to check that with their roadmap

If so, probably the guys will face truly high demand soon - looks like the solution is something people were waiting for - paying with crypto!!!
gt89_ups

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

Heard about #AmericanExpress? Yeah? They are conducting mutual projects and share experience! CPT and AE!
basil-usa

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

Heard about #AmericanExpress? Yeah? They are conducting mutual projects and share experience! CPT and AE!

What is exact project about? Could you describe? I haven't noticed it in the list of partners  Cry
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: