Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2275 times)
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

Smiley
Hello! Just joined Bitcointalk forum  Grin

The Cryptune ICO is the major player on the American market. Have examined it for a few days, and want to discuss some aspects here!  Roll Eyes

Who knows when their prototype is gonna finish developing stage and proceed to the testing period?  Huh

Thanks for help! If anyone knows some groups about crypto, please tell me!

They already been testing it! The prototype is ready! It is highly discussed on telegram channel:

https://t.me/cryptuneCPTS
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrBeautyCoins

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

Smiley

The Cryptune ICO is the major player on the American market. Have examined it for a few days, and want to discuss some aspects here!  Roll Eyes

Who knows when their prototype is gonna finish developing stage and proceed to the testing period?  Huh

Happy to see you are inspired by the CPT to join here and stay with us!
I believe that cryptune is ambitious project and get us ready for a fully tranparent future!

The VOX devices is finishing preparation in 3 months and then is goona be distributed among the first real audience!

This is a pleasure to hear, they should maintain the same level of growth. This is important not to stall on the halfway!  Cry
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

Smiley

I believe that cryptune is ambitious project and get us ready for a fully tranparent future!

The VOX devices is finishing preparation in 3 months and then is goona be distributed among the first real audience!

Device is 100% fully functional, no need to develop they have shown a prototype billions of times Angry
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

Hey there everyone. Have you read about Cryptune creating cryptocurrency integrated point-of-sale solution for US market?
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:26:02 PM

Hey there everyone. Have you read about Cryptune creating cryptocurrency integrated point-of-sale solution for US market?

Hello sir. Not really! To be honest, just joined, while i am pretty into the idea, haven't heard of that... Can you elaborate please?
basil-usa

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

Smiley

Device is 100% fully functional, no need to develop they have shown a prototype billions of times Angry

It is ready, but still needs some time to be chcked by coders. There might be some troubles, CPT needs to avoid this danger of not satisfying the target
Skitlslover

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:28:02 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Hello sir. Not really! To be honest, just joined, while i am pretty into the idea, haven't heard of that... Can you elaborate please?

Nice to meet you and happy to see you in our friendly community! Sure, of course!  US company Cryptune LLC, is set to disrupt the Point of Sale Software & Hardware industry with a fully integrated cryptocurrency payment Universal Point of Sale System!  Smiley Inventory control, sales tracking, real time reporting functionality, text message alerts, easy to use customer contact capabilities and so much more. Cryptune’s proprietary hardware and software POS system will also allow for the acceptance of over 1000 different cryptocurrencies, including the CPT Reward Token — via a strategic partnership with industry pioneer Coinpayments — bringing the POS market into the next wave of IoT and the web 3.0. Just imagine!
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

Smiley

Wow I am quite impressed with their achievement, this would be a project with a good level of income, other than that the device is functioning so as to allow the user to be able to start operating.

SaprikMazhik

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:29:46 PM

Nice to meet you and happy to see you in our friendly community! Sure, of course!  US company Cryptune LLC, is set to disrupt the Point of Sale Software & Hardware industry with a fully integrated cryptocurrency payment Universal Point of Sale System!  Smiley Inventory control, sales tracking, real time reporting functionality, text message alerts, easy to use customer contact capabilities and so much more. Cryptune’s proprietary hardware and software POS system will also allow for the acceptance of over 1000 different cryptocurrencies, including the CPT Reward Token — via a strategic partnership with industry pioneer Coinpayments — bringing the POS market into the next wave of IoT and the web 3.0. Just imagine!

Sounds extremely good, especially the last part! Where can I check out more? And seems that I have heard of Coinpayments...
basil-usa

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:30:46 PM

Smiley

Wow I am quite impressed with their achievement, this would be a project with a good level of income, other than that the device is functioning so as to allow the user to be able to start operating.

Exactly! That's why the marks are that high and demand is that significant  Roll Eyes
Skitlslover

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:32:14 PM

Nice to meet you and happy to see you in our friendly community! Sure, of course!  US company Cryptune LLC, is set to disrupt the Point of Sale Software & Hardware industry with a fully integrated cryptocurrency payment Universal Point of Sale System!  Smiley Inventory control, sales tracking, real time reporting functionality, text message alerts, easy to use customer contact capabilities and so much more. Cryptune’s proprietary hardware and software POS system will also allow for the acceptance of over 1000 different cryptocurrencies, including the CPT Reward Token — via a strategic partnership with industry pioneer Coinpayments — bringing the POS market into the next wave of IoT and the web 3.0. Just imagine!

Sounds extremely good, especially the last part! Where can I check out more? And seems that I have heard of Coinpayments...

Yeah, coinpayments is famous in crypto world, so you have definitely heard of them! What do you mean by check more? The link to the article?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

Nice to meet you and happy to see you in our friendly community! Sure, of course!  US company Cryptune LLC, is set to disrupt the Point of Sale Software & Hardware industry with a fully integrated cryptocurrency payment Universal Point of Sale System!  Smiley Inventory control, sales tracking, real time reporting functionality, text message alerts, easy to use customer contact capabilities and so much more. Cryptune’s proprietary hardware and software POS system will also allow for the acceptance of over 1000 different cryptocurrencies, including the CPT Reward Token — via a strategic partnership with industry pioneer Coinpayments — bringing the POS market into the next wave of IoT and the web 3.0. Just imagine!

Do you have the list of potential commercial establishments that will utilize your services aside from those listed on your website?
Or give us the rough estimate of number of your clients so far?
This will give us idea if this platform is attractive to commercial players. Thanks.
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:37:08 PM

Yeah, coinpayments is famous in crypto world, so you have definitely heard of them! What do you mean by check more? The link to the article?

If link, here it is https://medium.com/@cryptune2018/cryptune-creates-cryptocurrency-integrated-point-of-sale-solution-for-us-market-5df6ed3d5fb3
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

Do you have the list of potential commercial establishments that will utilize your services aside from those listed on your website?
Or give us the rough estimate of number of your clients so far?
This will give us idea if this platform is attractive to commercial players. Thanks.

Sir, as far as I know, we will see them available for payments early next year, but you can also join their Telegram chat @cryptuneCPTS, they are answering really fast and helping out in there
Skitlslover

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:40:00 PM

If link, here it is https://medium.com/@cryptune2018/cryptune-creates-cryptocurrency-integrated-point-of-sale-solution-for-us-market-5df6ed3d5fb3

Yep, perfect, thanks a lot!
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

Can I use VOX U for any purchases and transactions? When launch?
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:37:01 PM

Hello, chat!

It seems to me we have here another interesting project.

What is your guys mission?
basil-usa

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

Hello, chat!

Since we haven't got a White Paper for now, I can assume their mission sounds like this: Free merchants and consumers alike from endless transaction fees, outdated currency platforms, large banks, multiple middlemen and costly, cumbersome, delayed transactions.
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:41:32 PM

Hello, chat!

Since we haven't got a White Paper for now, I can assume their mission sounds like this: Free merchants and consumers alike from endless transaction fees, outdated currency platforms, large banks, multiple middlemen and costly, cumbersome, delayed transactions.

Yeah, I saw they will update White Paper in 24hrs. The mission sounds great, really helpful for crypto users.
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:43:35 PM

Hey there colleagues. I have interesting question - do you now about taxes, while using cryptune?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: