Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2286 times)
johntravolta63

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:01:30 PM

Greetings dear community. I am trying to understand better their hardware - the terminal. Am I right that it is multifunctional, both accepting cards & crypto?

Hello sir, of course, terminal will be a beneficial equipment for one or another organization as it will provide the companies with opportunities to receive payments both in fiat and crypto  Cool

Yeah, this is much more ultimate! And when are terminals to come?

What do you mean? When will they be brought to organizations??

Yes, exactly

If I am not mistaken, quite soon... In Q1 next year, so soon available worldwide  Cool

Really waiting for them to appear, kinda a convenient feature for customers. And as far as I understand, it can also decrease transactions costs  Roll Eyes
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

Greetings dear community. I am trying to understand better their hardware - the terminal. Am I right that it is multifunctional, both accepting cards & crypto?

Hello sir, of course, terminal will be a beneficial equipment for one or another organization as it will provide the companies with opportunities to receive payments both in fiat and crypto  Cool

Yeah, this is much more ultimate! And when are terminals to come?

What do you mean? When will they be brought to organizations??

Yes, exactly

If I am not mistaken, quite soon... In Q1 next year, so soon available worldwide  Cool

Really waiting for them to appear, kinda a convenient feature for customers. And as far as I understand, it can also decrease transactions costs  Roll Eyes

Exactly, this is one of main advantages! So everyone is really looking forward to meeting it all  Cool
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

Guys! I have discovered recently the fact that CPT operates internationally! This is a good piece of news so hope it will come to Indonesia one day! Roll Eyes
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

Guys! I have discovered recently the fact that CPT operates internationally! This is a good piece of news so hope it will come to Indonesia one day! Roll Eyes

Do note hope! Expect! There was an info that they are planning to send first part of devices in February! In 3 months! So the good work should be made to make it happen!
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:37:09 PM

Do note hope! Expect! There was an info that they are planning to send first part of devices in February! In 3 months! So the good work should be made to make it happen!

How could it happen so quick?  Shocked Devices need time to implement. It would take additional 3 months I guess. But the pace is massive!
basil-usa

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:38:46 PM

How could it happen so quick?  Shocked Devices need time to implement. It would take additional 3 months I guess. But the pace is massive!

Yeah! We can expect the launch soon but hope to use it as soon as possible! Of course they need time to operate, the sooner the better! Cool
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:42:50 PM

CPT is not only about devices! It is also about ecosystem and technologies! Software as well! I am glad to see that the team is so excited about the official launch soon! Has anyone contributed into their tokens? What is the principal of it?
basil-usa

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

CPT is not only about devices! It is also about ecosystem and technologies! Software as well! I am glad to see that the team is so excited about the official launch soon! Has anyone contributed into their tokens? What is the principal of it?
Wink You'd better check the WP for more details, mate! The token is a versatile unit on the platform. Additional bonus and cash back if you pay as CPT token is also included Tongue
JackJackD

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

Wink You'd better check the WP for more details, mate! The token is a versatile unit on the platform. Additional bonus and cash back if you pay as CPT token is also included Tongue

What are the bonuses in such case? I mean if I pay with CPT?
basil-usa

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

What are the bonuses in such case? I mean if I pay with CPT?
From 3 to 30% if you buy in selected shops! You will never experience such cash back with a casual debit card!
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:06:12 PM

Hello there everyone, I have just found the project, got deeper into idea and it looks really attractive for me. Kinda a whole new opportunities for crypto  Roll Eyes
basil-usa

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

Hello there everyone, I have just found the project, got deeper into idea and it looks really attractive for me. Kinda a whole new opportunities for crypto  Roll Eyes

Hello sir, happy to see you in Cryptune's growing community  Wink Yes, they are here with a whole new approach to payments, beneficial for everyone
Lovecurrency

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

Hello sir, happy to see you in Cryptune's growing community  Wink Yes, they are here with a whole new approach to payments, beneficial for everyone

Yeah, truly waiting for their terminals to come to shops, saloons and much much more. I believe the idea itself is in heads of many people for quite a long time. And great seeing Cryptune's solution
basil-usa

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:11:24 PM

Hello there everyone, I have just found the project, got deeper into idea and it looks really attractive for me. Kinda a whole new opportunities for crypto  Roll Eyes

Hello sir, happy to see you in Cryptune's growing community  Wink Yes, they are here with a whole new approach to payments, beneficial for everyone

Yeah, truly waiting for their terminals to come to shops, saloons and much much more. I believe the idea itself is in heads of many people for quite a long time. And great seeing Cryptune's solution

Yeah, that's why we basically see that high demand nowadays  Roll Eyes
Lovecurrency

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:13:21 PM

Hello there everyone, I have just found the project, got deeper into idea and it looks really attractive for me. Kinda a whole new opportunities for crypto  Roll Eyes

Hello sir, happy to see you in Cryptune's growing community  Wink Yes, they are here with a whole new approach to payments, beneficial for everyone

Yeah, that's why we basically see that high demand nowadays  Roll Eyes

You mean demand on tokens? Because I would also like to add CPTS to my portfolio
basil-usa

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

You mean demand on tokens? Because I would also like to add CPTS to my portfolio

Yep, exactly. A huge number of people is contributing now! Definitely right time and great discount  Wink
Lovecurrency

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

Yep, exactly. A huge number of people is contributing now! Definitely right time and great discount  Wink

Oh really, are they having discount? I haven't known about that... Significant?
basil-usa

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

Oh really, are they having discount? I haven't known about that... Significant?

They are having a 30% discount pre-sale round discount  Wink
JackJackD

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

Does Cryptune aiming at compelling all the payment systems to be the united standard? CPT standard?
What are you talking about? There is a boundless amount of different payment systems now, CRYPTUNE is one of them!
JackJackD

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:08:27 PM

Does Cryptune aiming at compelling all the payment systems to be the united standard? CPT standard?
What are you talking about? There is a boundless amount of different payment systems now, CRYPTUNE is one of them!

But anyway the strategy is to harness the market, they are launching soon? I wanna pinpoint the strategy right

But the competitors wont wind down for a reason, yeah? The war is getting ready
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: