Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2280 times)
JackJackD

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:14:44 PM

Does Cryptune aiming at compelling all the payment systems to be the united standard? CPT standard?
What are you talking about? There is a boundless amount of different payment systems now, CRYPTUNE is one of them!

But anyway the strategy is to harness the market, they are launching soon? I wanna pinpoint the strategy right

But the competitors wont wind down for a reason, yeah? The war is getting ready
Yeah, but the competitors will barely close shops. The CPT might make an Intrusion to the existing market Angry
The CPT should acquire an ability to compete! They have so much in the background and surely can beat em up!
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:18:42 PM

Does Cryptune aiming at compelling all the payment systems to be the united standard? CPT standard?
What are you talking about? There is a boundless amount of different payment systems now, CRYPTUNE is one of them!

But anyway the strategy is to harness the market, they are launching soon? I wanna pinpoint the strategy right

Yeah, but the competitors will barely close shops. The CPT might make an Intrusion to the existing market Angry
The CPT should acquire an ability to compete! They have so much in the background and surely can beat em up!

The main thing is not to blend into the background as the competitors are not sleeping!
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

Good day! Is CPT is gonna be presented in Russia? We have very good developing payment systems. Wireless contact everywhere, however the CryptoMarket is not so widely spread.
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

CPT is creating a great opportunity for Cryto to spread around the globe. What are your thoughts on it? Is it gonna be the best payment system ever?
Skitlslover

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

CPT is creating a great opportunity for Cryto to spread around the globe. What are your thoughts on it? Is it gonna be the best payment system ever?
It is already the best! have you seen the Demo VOX U and VOX S?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

It is already the best! have you seen the Demo VOX U and VOX S?

Yeah! The great functionality and versatile usage. It is obviously better to use. VOX U is not gonna replace the FIAT payments, It gives you more opportunities
Skitlslover

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

The main thing is not to blend into the background as the competitors are not sleeping!
They have no competitors at all. No PS acquire the ability to pay in cryptocurrencies. The CPT is reinventing the industry.
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

When is Token distribution?? I have donated 200$ at Pre Sale!
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

When is Token distribution?? I have donated 200$ at Pre Sale!

Must be after ICO, ask in Telegram chat they are answering really quick! Afolabi is the admin there
mikeormike

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

Hello there ladies and gentlemen. I was just reading the chat of Cryptune, looks like they are having an app already... Is there anyone to confirm?
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

Hello there ladies and gentlemen. I was just reading the chat of Cryptune, looks like they are having an app already... Is there anyone to confirm?

Hey there. Yep, they are having a tailored mobile app. Haven't you read about this on their website?
mikeormike

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

Hey there. Yep, they are having a tailored mobile app. Haven't you read about this on their website?

To be honest, not yet... Can you tell more about the app or just share the link to their website?
eleonora0x

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

To be honest, not yet... Can you tell more about the app or just share the link to their website?

Sure, of course... With the app you will send, receive, and exchange Cryptune, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin & other supported digital assets instantly with anyone in the world. You can securely buy and sell digital assets alongside your already safely stored cryptocurrency. And soon available on App Store and Google Play
mikeormike

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:25:14 PM

Sure, of course... With the app you will send, receive, and exchange Cryptune, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin & other supported digital assets instantly with anyone in the world. You can securely buy and sell digital assets alongside your already safely stored cryptocurrency. And soon available on App Store and Google Play

Sounds impressing... I mean a huge variety of features available, so demand will definitely be pretty high
eleonora0x

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

Sounds impressing... I mean a huge variety of features available, so demand will definitely be pretty high

Right you are! And together with their being available worldwide this will bring even more user experience to everyone  Wink
mikeormike

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:29:47 PM

Right you are! And together with their being available worldwide this will bring even more user experience to everyone  Wink

No doubt! Thanks a lot for your assistance, highly appreciate it  Roll Eyes Great to see everyone that friendly in here
mikeormike

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

Hello there everyone! Have you all already bought some tokens? Only few more hours to go with high discount, I have just bought for the second time  Roll Eyes Pretty sure in token growth next year
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

Hello there everyone! Have you all already bought some tokens? Only few more hours to go with high discount, I have just bought for the second time  Roll Eyes Pretty sure in token growth next year

Hey! Wow, is there any discount ? I have thought that there is no, but seems that I will purchase right now! Can you provide more details, please?
mikeormike

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

Hey! Wow, is there any discount ? I have thought that there is no, but seems that I will purchase right now! Can you provide more details, please?

Yeah, sure, what would you like to know? There is a presale round now with 30% discount, so it definitely makes sense to buy  Smiley
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

Yeah, sure, what would you like to know? There is a presale round now with 30% discount, so it definitely makes sense to buy  Smiley

You make me more and more convinced in buying right now! What curriencies are accepted to buy with?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: