Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:45:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2278 times)
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

Hello there everyone, how are doing? Well, I wonder about Cryptune for consumer?

Hey sir, glad to see you! For the consumer Cryptune has developed the Cryptune Digital Mobile Wallet, this wallet runs on iOS and Android and has been designed for consumers looking to be able to hold all their digital assets in a convenient location, with Cryptune Digital wallet consumer can pay using ApplePay, Google Wallet or Android Pay, you can also pay using any supported cryptocurrency you have in your wallet  Wink

Thanks SaprikMazhik, and am I right that they are also having own terminals?

Yeah, exactly  Roll Eyes You are absolutely right
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:20:51 PM

Hello there everyone, how are doing? Well, I wonder about Cryptune for consumer?

Hey sir, glad to see you! For the consumer Cryptune has developed the Cryptune Digital Mobile Wallet, this wallet runs on iOS and Android and has been designed for consumers looking to be able to hold all their digital assets in a convenient location, with Cryptune Digital wallet consumer can pay using ApplePay, Google Wallet or Android Pay, you can also pay using any supported cryptocurrency you have in your wallet  Wink

Yeah, exactly  Roll Eyes You are absolutely right

Sounds really interesting, can you elaborate please? I mean tell me more, if you know...
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

Hey sir, glad to see you! For the consumer Cryptune has developed the Cryptune Digital Mobile Wallet, this wallet runs on iOS and Android and has been designed for consumers looking to be able to hold all their digital assets in a convenient location, with Cryptune Digital wallet consumer can pay using ApplePay, Google Wallet or Android Pay, you can also pay using any supported cryptocurrency you have in your wallet  Wink

Yeah, exactly  Roll Eyes You are absolutely right

Sounds really interesting, can you elaborate please? I mean tell me more, if you know...

Of course, sure. Cryptune POS Software runs in several different terminals depending on the merchants needs, there is VOX-U a terminal that can accept credit or debit card payment as well as Cryptocurrency with a built-in receipt printer, it can also be used wirelessly and can scan QR Codes with ease. There is also VOX-C; if the merchant is only looking for a solution to accept Cryptocurrency payments this is the perfect companion for it, with a built-in receipt printer, it can also be used wirelessly and can scan QR Codes with ease. They also have VOX-Mini a miniature compact bluetooth Credit and Debit card reader that supports Swipe and EMV Card Chips, you can process card payments on the go only using VOX-Mini and your mobile phone with Cryptune Mobile Wallet installed  Roll Eyes This is basically from their WP
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

Hey sir, glad to see you! For the consumer Cryptune has developed the Cryptune Digital Mobile Wallet, this wallet runs on iOS and Android and has been designed for consumers looking to be able to hold all their digital assets in a convenient location, with Cryptune Digital wallet consumer can pay using ApplePay, Google Wallet or Android Pay, you can also pay using any supported cryptocurrency you have in your wallet  Wink

Yeah, exactly  Roll Eyes You are absolutely right

Of course, sure. Cryptune POS Software runs in several different terminals depending on the merchants needs, there is VOX-U a terminal that can accept credit or debit card payment as well as Cryptocurrency with a built-in receipt printer, it can also be used wirelessly and can scan QR Codes with ease. There is also VOX-C; if the merchant is only looking for a solution to accept Cryptocurrency payments this is the perfect companion for it, with a built-in receipt printer, it can also be used wirelessly and can scan QR Codes with ease. They also have VOX-Mini a miniature compact bluetooth Credit and Debit card reader that supports Swipe and EMV Card Chips, you can process card payments on the go only using VOX-Mini and your mobile phone with Cryptune Mobile Wallet installed  Roll Eyes This is basically from their WP

Wow, this for sure makes them more ultimate and can make everything work like a whole ecosystem! Sounds incredible
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:45:42 PM

Greetings everyone, how are you doing today? Have you heard that CPT operates internationally? This is a good news, hope it will come to Indonesia one day  Wink
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:56:02 PM

Greetings everyone, how are you doing today? Have you heard that CPT operates internationally? This is a good news, hope it will come to Indonesia one day  Wink

Hey Basil! Yeah, sure, they are doing a great job to cover the vast majority of countries, so I am pretty sure they will be presented everywhere very soon! Roll Eyes
basil-usa

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

Hey Basil! Yeah, sure, they are doing a great job to cover the vast majority of countries, so I am pretty sure they will be presented everywhere very soon! Roll Eyes

I am really waiting for their terminals to come worldwide - this is pretty like Apple Pay, firstly some time required for adoptation, however afterwords every single person uses the technology
ferdi252

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

I am really waiting for their terminals to come worldwide - this is pretty like Apple Pay, firstly some time required for adoptation, however afterwords every single person uses the technology

Makes sense sir. And when are they about to come to the countries? End of next year? Just imagining coming to retailer and paying with crypto, wow!
basil-usa

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:00:13 PM

Makes sense sir. And when are they about to come to the countries? End of next year? Just imagining coming to retailer and paying with crypto, wow!

Much sooner man - in February, if I am not mistaken! So it will be kinda late Christmas present for us all. And yeeeah, seems that future has just come with their solution. Paying with crypto. Today!
ferdi252

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:02:13 PM

Much sooner man - in February, if I am not mistaken! So it will be kinda late Christmas present for us all. And yeeeah, seems that future has just come with their solution. Paying with crypto. Today!

Oh, you mean terminals, of course, I know that and really awaiting... I just thought that you were speaking more in general - to come, kinda to become presented everywhere.. Probably this will happen a bit later next year, but it definitely will! People are ready to pay with Crypto
basil-usa

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:05:50 PM

Oh, you mean terminals, of course, I know that and really awaiting... I just thought that you were speaking more in general - to come, kinda to become presented everywhere.. Probably this will happen a bit later next year, but it definitely will! People are ready to pay with Crypto

Yep, you are absolutely right! I have read an article about BTC having 1 the same number of transactions like Mastercard! Imagine that!
ferdi252

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

Yep, you are absolutely right! I have read an article about BTC having 1 the same number of transactions like Mastercard! Imagine that!

I am really excited to watch all this in action! Cryptune is definitely one of the best tokens in my portfolio so far  Cool
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:15:53 AM

I am really excited to watch all this in action! Cryptune is definitely one of the best tokens in my portfolio so far  Cool
True story about their platform but for me the 1st is the CPT PS and the second is the token. Token concept is not as perfect as the PAyment system in my opinion!
johntravolta63

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:32:52 AM

True story about their platform but for me the 1st is the CPT PS and the second is the token. Token concept is not as perfect as the PAyment system in my opinion!
PS of CPT is awesome! the wireless payment with a touch screen is an amazing idea. the range of tokens are fantastic
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:34:54 AM

Surely it does! The devices are ready be implemented into the real econoimcs, Do you know how is the crypto considered? Shall customers pay taxed?
johntravolta63

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:36:20 AM

Surely it does! The devices are ready be implemented into the real econoimcs, Do you know how is the crypto considered? Shall customers pay taxed?
Of course they need to pay taxes! Why are you not concerned about it? Huh
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:38:42 AM

Because in some countries tokens and cryptcurrencies are not considered as a payment method and money, they are more like digital currency. like gaming tokens
johntravolta63

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:41:03 AM

Because in some countries tokens and cryptcurrencies are not considered as a payment method and money, they are more like digital currency. like gaming tokens

Not everywhere, depends on the country of domicile!  Roll Eyes But CPT is worldwide thing
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:44:48 AM

Not everywhere, depends on the country of domicile!  Roll Eyes But CPT is worldwide thing

So that is the question here! How it may be regarded by the governments? CPT may change the attitude to such things like cryptocurrencies and tokens.
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

Greetings everyone!Can you please elaborate better on how their MVP works?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: